Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution! (949 Views)

Married Nigerian Ladies No Longer Take Shit From Their Husbands (Pictures) / Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love / How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady (2) (3) (4)

Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution! by essentialone(m): 1:06am On Mar 31
Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution!

Re: Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution! by essentialone(m): 1:07am On Mar 31
cry
Re: Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution! by essentialone(m): 8:24am On Apr 18
Re: Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution! by pretydiva(f): 9:11am On Apr 18
The guys who patronizes them are also prostitutes

Re: Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution! by essentialone(m): 9:21am On Apr 18
pretydiva:

Re: Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution! by ositadima1(m): 9:26am On Apr 18
pretydiva:

Who do you blame: the supplier or the customer?

Before you answer, consider this with me: Why are drug suppliers bursted all over the world, but not the users?

Last bullet, how can an addict or someone with weak willpower resist using a product that's cheap, readily available, and comes in various flavors?

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution! by Mindlog: 11:27am On Apr 18
ositadima1:

Who do you blame: the supplier or the customer?

Before you answer, consider this with me: Why are drug suppliers bursted all over the world, but not the users?

Last bullet, how can an addict or someone with weak willpower resist using a product that's cheap, readily available, and comes in various flavors?

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Or do you not know that he who is joined to a prostitute becomes one body with her? For, as it is written, “The two will become one flesh.”........1 Corinthians 6:16 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution! by ositadima1(m): 11:40am On Apr 18
Mindlog:

Or do you not know that he who is joined to a prostitute becomes one body with her? For, as it is written, “The two will become one flesh.”........1 Corinthians 6:16 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

First, you can only exchange bacteria and viruses with people through body contact. I suspect you already do that to some extent when you shake hands or collect things from other people, then eat without washing your hands.

Secondly, not everyone shares your beliefs. What if I told you that the book you are trying to quote is just a book and holds no power beyond it being a book with stories in it? undecided

Re: Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution! by Mindlog: 11:52am On Apr 18
ositadima1:

First, you can only exchange bacteria and viruses with people through body contact. I suspect you already do that to some extent when you shake hands or collect things from other people, then eat without washing your hands.

Secondly, not everyone shares your beliefs. What if I told you that the book you are trying to quote is just a book and holds no power beyond it being a book with stories in it? undecided

In summary, both the person who is offering sex in exchange for money/benefits and the person exchanging the money/benefits for sexual pleasure are in the same WhatsApp group.

You are free to be an atheist, agnostic etc, it is a free world and you don't need to tell me anything as I am aware of divergency when it comes to beliefs. cheesy cheesy

Re: Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution! by Kobojunkie: 11:19pm On Apr 18
essentialone:
And Nigerian men are their major clients, so, what exactly is your point? undecided

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution! by Kajaard: 7:01am On Apr 19
Kobojunkie:
And Nigerian men are their major clients, so, what exactly is your point? undecided

If there were no 'SELLERS', there will be no 'BUYERS' tongue

Re: Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution! by BlackRainDrops: 8:13am On Apr 19
Kajaard:

Actually, it goes the other way around. If there are no customers, no one would sell anything. It's proven by Economics.

Re: Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution! by Villa12(m): 11:34am On Apr 19
essentialone:
Nigerian men are also culprit. At least the ladies might be prostitute but they're better than Nigerian men that are also into prostitution, Yahoo Yahoo, kidnapping, banditary, bokoharam, herdsmen, hooliganism, streets urchins, pick pocket, ritualist, rapist etc.

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution! by RedboneSmith(m): 12:05pm On Apr 19
essentialone:

You will heal from that heartbreak, eventually. Give it time.

Re: Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution! by RedboneSmith(m): 12:08pm On Apr 19
Kajaard:

Demand is what stimulates supply; not the other way around.
Re: Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution! by Kobojunkie: 1:33pm On Apr 19
Kajaard:
@∆ If there were no 'SELLERS', there will be no 'BUYERS' tongue
Does this also explain raping of women by men? Basically, because women(Sellers) exist that is why some men become rapists) buyers)? undecided

Re: Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution! by essentialone(m): 3:27pm On Apr 19
RedboneSmith:

You will heal from that heartbreak, eventually. Give it time.

I speak from observation, not from experience. Hence, nothing to heal from. Na mumu dey trust Nigerian ladies naa.
Re: Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution! by essentialone(m): 3:28pm On Apr 19
Kobojunkie:
Does this also explain raping of women by men? Basically, because women(Sellers) exist that is why some men become rapists) buyers)? undecided

Rape is Complex.
Re: Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution! by Kobojunkie: 4:25pm On Apr 19
essentialone:
∆ Rape is Complex.
Or it is no longer buyers getting their fill. You shift the goal post as your mental pleases.. undecided
Re: Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution! by Kajaard: 4:36pm On Apr 19
Kobojunkie:

Lol, you are not well Kobo cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution! by essentialone(m): 5:38pm On Apr 19
Kobojunkie:
Or it is no longer buyers getting their fill. You shift the goal post as your mental pleases.. undecided

Rape is complex because in true Rape, there is no buyer or seller
Re: Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution! by yemmit90: 8:26pm On Apr 19
RedboneSmith:

Demand is what stimulates supply; not the other way around.

Naturally, women determine who to have sex with, that is why we called forceful sex a rape. That says, men don't have power to decide who to have sex with withiout approval of women. If women don't approve, men will back off because failure to do so will land them in trouble. Besides, men don't have natural ability to resist sexual advance when they are in the mood.

So, if women dont go into prostitution, men will only try to win their hearts with love/materials items and not casually offer money to take them to bed.

Women are the real culprits.

Re: Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution! by essentialone(m): 8:39pm On Apr 19
yemmit90:

Naturally, women determine who to have sex with, that is why we called forceful sex a rape. That says, men don't have power to decide who to have sex with withiout approval of women. If women don't approve, men will back off because failure to do so will land them in trouble. Besides, men don't have natural ability to resist sexual advance when they are in the mood.

So, if women dont go into prostitution, men will only try to win their hearts with love/materials items and not casually offer money to take them to bed.

Na weekday school you attend jare. You are smart.
Re: Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution! by Gerrard59(m): 1:08pm On Apr 20
Another poor man gets access to the Internet.

Re: Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution! by Gerrard59(m): 1:11pm On Apr 20
yemmit90:

Not the first time I see this line of argument.

Here is your answer:

If there is real discipline among the girls they will never accept any money for sex.

Please understand that sex work is a business. If Girl A declines to sell, Girl B would agree. It is economics, not emotions. It is business. Na una still dey see am as mere sex.

Gerrard59:

I beg to disagree. It is men because men are the ones demanding for sex. No woman goes to force a man to sleep with her. It is men who seek out to get women. It is a global phenomenon which I illustrated. It is the reason governments cannot outlaw sex services. My stance is these men who wail daily to know that it is their fellow men, rich men, that fuel this demand. Women on their own don't like to fvck random men. It is biological as they are demisexual, but when there is an enormous demand for a service which only you can provide, economics says offer it provided it is legal.

If more men adopt this stance, the supply of women doing hookups will plummet. It is that simple. But as long as there are men who fork out 80K for sexual service rising, these women will continue to be in the business.

It is not the same dynamics because in all cases, economics trumps emotions. Australian politicians don't like Chinese politicians, but because their farmers have to sell their crop produce to China (a major consumer), they are appeasing the Chinese. I don't have to like you before I sell something to you. It is business. If I don't like him, but he offers good money, why not take it? It is the reason people study hard to get into tech. They don't like tech, but because it pays better than other professions, they learn it. Should the salaries of tech workers plummet to that of say teachers, nobody will want to enter the industry.

First, apple-to-oranges. The government can argue that there are alternatives to use, even though they might not be abundant or safe. In hookup's case, there is no natural alternative for a man who wants to fvck. In developed countries, there are suitable alternatives for those who don't have cars or want to drive, and they use them. Should keke become available in Tokyo, no one will use it because trains are ubiquitous and cheaper. Let there be a vast train network in Lagos, I bet you, no one will use an Okada. In return, Okadas will cease to exist. But Nigerian governments being who they are, put the cart before the horse.

Again, I disagree. The women don't sleep with themselves or ghosts. They sleep with fellow men like you and I. Also, I am not arguing it should stop because it cannot due to testosterone. I am not that idealistic. The average man globally likes to fvck.

I mentioned this - reduce poverty rates in Nigeria and most women will see reasons not to engage in hookup because there are plentiful alternatives to earning good money. Remember, they are demisexual. So an opportunity has been made available. Also, to create a functioning society depends on the men in that society, not the women. It is you who stated that "men create the society and women integrate into it".

Re: Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution! by Gerrard59(m): 6:52am On Apr 21
Villa12:
Nigerian men are also culprit. At least the ladies might be prostitute but they're better than Nigerian men that are also into prostitution, Yahoo Yahoo, kidnapping, banditary, bokoharam, herdsmen, hooliganism, streets urchins, pick pocket, ritualist, rapist etc.

Thank you. That is why most societies would rather have sex workers than any of those listed. No society tolerates cybercriminals, aka yahoo yahoo boys, but they tolerate prostitution.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution! by essentialone(m): 3:18pm On Apr 21
Prostitution is Natural and Immoral at the same time.
Re: Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution! by Kobojunkie: 3:20pm On Apr 21
essentialone:
Prostitution is Natural and Immoral at the same time.
Immoral based on what? undecided
Re: Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution! by essentialone(m): 4:04pm On Apr 22
It actually has to do with the culture mores and norms in any given society and our perception and views of the human body and sexuality. Cultures throughout many ages have reduced humans as property to be bought, sold, traded or owned. Prostitution reduces the human body to a commodity thus furthering the mindset of ownership and the risk of abuse of said property. We determine how we respond or react to something based on the value we have placed upon it.
Re: Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution! by Kobojunkie: 4:28pm On Apr 22
essentialone:
It actually has to do with the culture mores and norms in any given society and our perception and views of the human body and sexuality. Cultures throughout many ages have reduced humans as property to be bought, sold, traded or owned. Prostitution reduces the human body to a commodity thus furthering the mindset of ownership and the risk of abuse of said property. We determine how we respond or react to something based on the value we have placed upon it.
So, your idea of that which constitutes immorality is based on the opinions of individuals who happen to be in the majority at a given point in time? lipsrsealed
Re: Do not get deceived. Most Nigerian ladies are into Prostitution! by mysticwarrior(m): 8:36pm On Apr 22
Kajaard:

Lol, you are not well Kobo cheesy grin cheesy
Na today you dey know, Kobo no be ordinary human being.

Looking Good/worst Before And After Marriage / Hm / If Your The Wife What Will Be Ur Reaction?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55