Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police (13576 Views)

Anambra & Delta Police Commissioners Storm Head Bridge Onitsha- Pictures / Police Recover Weapons At PDP, APC Secretariats In Kano, Arrest Eight Suspects / Alex Badeh Killing: Police Arrest Five Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police by Dejist007: 7:43am On Mar 31
Audio arrest.. please parade those beasts and uncircumcised philistines so we can be rest assured that you are really working on the case..

1 Like

Re: Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police by foleskay(m): 7:45am On Mar 31
In d same ugheli. Wats the interest of police and army in that area gan.

The Mastery of ambush Of those ugheli militants is outa this world. It must have been a commando style. Damnn

2 Likes

Re: Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police by NapoleonHill: 7:46am On Mar 31
MichaelSokoto:

wetin com dey peppe ya bodi 4 dis beauriful easter morning now!

let love lead ya life broda!

cool

Omo, na you dey see pepper, bro. Na talk we dey talk, nobody dey fight you.

1 Like

Re: Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:47am On Mar 31
NapoleonHill:

Omo, na you dey see pepper, bro. Na talk we dey talk, nobody dey fight you.

Re: Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police by fawaz050(m): 7:48am On Mar 31
Noniblaq:
Nigeria and bad news be like 5 and 6. I have a good news for you. With only fifteen Kay, you can get 3 quality vintage shirts. See my thread for details

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

When should I be expecting delivery?
Re: Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police by rapheal5(m): 7:48am On Mar 31
HBD to me, brethren pray and show me love today...
Re: Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police by IamAtAnger: 7:50am On Mar 31
See u wey wise na
BrighterSyde:

Na why dem Dey fool una easily. Anything wey dem drop without evidence una go swallow am.

1 Like

Re: Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police by saveman91(m): 7:50am On Mar 31
Innocent people wey una go arrest,
Re: Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:55am On Mar 31
CrownOfClay724:
Ok.

But what then is the fate of the people the soldiers shot dead in revenge.
Does it mean they were innocent?
Slow much? This is a different case, army own different. That Delta state really wanna be unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police by kole22k(m): 7:57am On Mar 31
Nigerian police force, Nigerian army, Nigerian naval force, Please and please know your enemy don't be ignorant of how this country is right now, don't allow your members be killed by militants, Ipob miscreants, killer hebs men, terrorists members in the north before you start looking for who and who involved in the killing of your members, the soul already gone is gone forever, value the life of your members and act now don't compromise, don't betrayed yourself. Your life and the life of all Nigerians must be your ultimate priority. But your life first. God bless all Nigerians forces 🙏

1 Like

Re: Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police by BrighterSyde: 8:00am On Mar 31
IamAtAnger:
See u wey wise na

I fit admit say dem fit be the real culprits. But at the same time I go express my doubt cos of wetin I don see them do for real life and for national news.

But you wey Dey claim sense just swallow their talk without extra reasoning. Na you get sense pass. I hail o.

1 Like

Re: Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police by Bluntemperor: 8:00am On Mar 31
BrighterSyde:
90% of people reading this do not believe they caught the real culprits. Nobody really trusts the Nigerian police

But the same people believed the Policemen and the Soldiers were murdered,abi?
May Nigeria never happened to us!
Why should the Policemen and Soldiers be the target of killing and destruction in any State at all?
Re: Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police by BrighterSyde: 8:02am On Mar 31
Bluntemperor:

Why should the Policemen and Soldiers be the target of killing and destruction in any State at all?

I don’t understand your question? Are you insinuating that I support the killing of our armed men?

Anyway there was video evidence and both sides admitted that these men were killed. Now what exactly is the issue you have with me saying there is a possibility these are not the real culprits?
Re: Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police by superCleanworks(m): 8:03am On Mar 31
MichaelSokoto:
hope not innocents sha?

Don't waste your hopes.
Re: Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police by Blaze14k: 8:04am On Mar 31
BrighterSyde:

I fit admit say dem fit be the real culprits. But at the same time I go express my doubt cos of wetin I don see them do for real life and for national news.

But you wey Dey claim sense just swallow their talk without extra reasoning. Na you get sense pass. I hail o.

You have time responding to that guy
Re: Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:06am On Mar 31
AgentGoat:
This south south people are very dangerous to be honest.
You are very wrong

Aswear they are extremely generous and magnanimous

Very very kind.

Are you aware that it is their crude oil and gas that has been feeding this nation since 1957?

Dey play.

Where is PMB much advertised BAUCHI and GOMBE crude oil?

They don't have even a single drop of crude oil they were just lying to the media and the nation. They fooled 200 million people.

1 Like

Re: Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police by Lovenorth: 8:06am On Mar 31
MichaelSokoto:
hope not innocents sha?
Go to the police headquarter and verify
Re: Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police by RPG2020(m): 8:06am On Mar 31
nams77:
I hope na the real bandits dem catch so not innocent people o.

We dey sell land for the following locations.

Owerri
Benin
Warri
Asaba
Ogwashi-uku

Una abi?
Re: Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police by HenryWilliams(m): 8:09am On Mar 31
CrownOfClay724:
Ok.

But what then is the fate of the people the soldiers shot dead in revenge.
Does it mean they were innocent?

Collateral Damage.
Re: Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police by bewla(m): 8:09am On Mar 31
MichaelSokoto:
hope not innocents sha?
it can't be and will never be
Rob and live for many years the day then kill police that's when you no they are competent
Re: Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police by IamAtAnger: 8:09am On Mar 31
See person wey him brain dey function with kerosene sef dey comment. Over aged Mumu
Blaze14k:

Re: Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police by BrighterSyde: 8:10am On Mar 31
Blaze14k:

You are right my brother. Some people no just get sense. Na one way dem Dey reason for here.
Re: Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police by BrighterSyde: 8:11am On Mar 31
IamAtAnger:
See person wey him brain dey function with kerosene sef dey comment. Over aged Mumu

Exactly!!! Once you try reason with them with sense and dem no get brain to defend their point na insult be the next thing. All the things wey I raise you never counter one. Na so so sense sense you Dey talk since. Use your brain
Re: Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police by IamAtAnger: 8:31am On Mar 31
I see it pointless countering ur reasoning cos u r obviously sentimental...
BrighterSyde:

Exactly!!! Once you try reason with them with sense and dem no get brain to defend their point na insult be the next thing. All the things wey I raise you never counter one. Na so so sense sense you Dey talk since. Use your brain
Re: Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police by Arabk25: 8:38am On Mar 31
AgentGoat:
This south south people are very dangerous to be honest.

Dangerous than their northern brodas right
Re: Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police by kole22k(m): 8:49am On Mar 31
Bluntemperor:

The way people of South East and South South are reasoning is a big issue in this country. They always allowing their emotions to dictate their actions, they believe in what ever they perceive without having the reality on ground, they are very quick in action without proper investigation or come to terms with reality

If you listen carefully to a video circulating the social media of a militant claiming responsibility for killing of 17 Nigerian army at Okuama you will come to know that it was just about their perception toward the on going situation in their community as regards to 'crude oil thief' they believe Nigerian gorv is supporting the ijaw people to oppressed their own people couple with the contract being awarded to Tompollo, they claim ijaw people are oppressing their own people with the backing of Nigerian govt this is just a perception and their emotions without proper investigation likewise the actions of ipob members and the activities of unknown gum men in the east they claim marginalization ask me who is marginalizing who? Are you saying Nigerian gorv. Don't give the eastern state their monthly dues i mean allocations this is just a wrong perception and emotions..people from that region need to change their perception towards other Nigerian they shouldn't see themselves as a second class citizen, or having insecurity in their own country. God bless Nigerian.
Re: Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police by BrighterSyde: 8:57am On Mar 31
IamAtAnger:
I see it pointless countering ur reasoning cos u r obviously sentimental...

You have not even attempted to counter it you are now saying it is pointless. I have told you why what you said doesn’t make sense. You have only resorted to insults. No sensible deductions. Yet you want to now sound like you have said anything reasonable asides insults.
Re: Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police by Johnjustice: 9:02am On Mar 31
May the souls of the patriotic Nigerians who are police officers that died in this incident, rest in perfect peace.

The prepertrators must be prosecuted, but police must carry out painstaking investigation, to ensure only those involved suffer for the offense. I know in these situations, police will want to quickly get results, but the innocent should be spared, only the guilty prosecuted. God bless Nigeria
Re: Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police by IamAtAnger: 9:18am On Mar 31
Let me rephrase it ... I dont have time for unnecessary engagement with u..
BrighterSyde:

You have not even attempted to counter it you are now saying it is pointless. I have told you why what you said doesn’t make sense. You have only resorted to insults. No sensible deductions. Yet you want to now sound like you have said anything reasonable asides insults.
Re: Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police by Bluntemperor: 9:41am On Mar 31
VeeVeeMyLuv:

You are very wrong

Aswear they are extremely generous and magnanimous

Very very kind.

Are you aware that it is their crude oil and gas that has been feeding this nation since 1957?
Dey play.
Where is PMB much advertised BAUCHI and GOMBE crude oil?
They don't have even a single drop of crude oil they were just lying to the media and the nation. They fooled 200 million people.

I love your question,bro- where are the Bauchi and Gombe Crude Oil they advertised to Nigerians?
This is the Reality of Nigeria,to be lying to your Citizens,for a region to be in self-deceit or what do you call that,since independence!
- They were using Bokoharam,as weapons,as most Security Funds are no where! We should ask them,how far Now?
- During Obasanjo, they introduced so much diabolical- including Sharia,where so much States adopted it,yet where are we now after the adoption?
- During Buhari,we were told - Crude Oil is somewhere in the North and that is why,NNPC should be disbanded because anything on Falsehoods will not last! They were all involved in this shenanigans,so they- the NNPC-Management, including the Kyari, should not be there,to tell us what to do! The present NNPC is house of Corruption and like most MIDAS- including Poverty Alieviation and Humanitarian Office are deep in Corruption!
We ask again,where is the Crude Oil they claimed to be in Bauchi and Gombe?
Re: Eight Suspects Arrested For Killing Police Officers In Delta – Police by GenderMix: 9:46am On Mar 31
Notice where the police said the suspects are in custody....lol

Whose custody? The police or the Army?

You can never find truth from the police. Very despicable lots

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All INEC National Commissioners In Closed-Door Meeting Over Adamawa Election / Threat Over PEPT Judgement: Report Suspicious Gatherings, Activities - Fubara / Fawehinmi To Jonathan: Show Competence Or Resign In A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.