Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Davido Upset As Female Fan Tries To Touch His Face - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Upset As Female Fan Tries To Touch His Face (31683 Views)

Simi Reacts As Female Fan Rocks Adekunle Gold On Stage In Uganda [Pics] / ''30secs Cannot Satisfy Me Baby'' Singer Teni Show Off Her Man,touch His Cumcumb / Female Fans Sexually Harass Zlatan Ibile On Stage, Touch His Private Part (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Upset As Female Fan Tries To Touch His Face by superCleanworks(m): 8:32pm On Apr 01
pyyxxaro:
DAVIDO your Pikin Papa 😏, if everywhere dark you go complain

weyrey
Re: Davido Upset As Female Fan Tries To Touch His Face by MrSly(m): 8:32pm On Apr 01
A clear case of abuse but guess what? A man is the victim so no one will take it serious. If the reverse is the case or if it involves a transgender even some useless senators and Kleptomaniac greedy and clueless governors will leave their constitutional duties to write press release. Emilikan will write epistles. That is the level of frivolities in this country. Shameless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Upset As Female Fan Tries To Touch His Face by ObalendeCMS: 8:32pm On Apr 01
All these shakushaku girls...

1 Like

Re: Davido Upset As Female Fan Tries To Touch His Face by Solofresh2: 8:34pm On Apr 01
Naso grin
Re: Davido Upset As Female Fan Tries To Touch His Face by 6ixVille: 8:38pm On Apr 01
One guy try ds kain ting which day...Davido's aide tear d guy slap. Where is dat energy now??
Re: Davido Upset As Female Fan Tries To Touch His Face by Adewale1603(m): 8:44pm On Apr 01
Davido is too softhearted and kind.
Who can try that with wizkid or burnaboy
Re: Davido Upset As Female Fan Tries To Touch His Face by Anashe: 8:49pm On Apr 01
Why won't he be? Boundaries??
Re: Davido Upset As Female Fan Tries To Touch His Face by JoeEeL(m): 8:54pm On Apr 01
CrossRhodes:

Good luck trying to prove that in court when she sues you.....

Sue who?

O o like suya?
Re: Davido Upset As Female Fan Tries To Touch His Face by Villa12(m): 9:01pm On Apr 01
Daniel7543:
be4 nko? She get boyfriend no be say she “fit” get boyfriend.
Even ur serious girlfriend or wife go fucck Davido if they lock dem for one room.. women are wired like dat.. na why I dey always pity guys wey dey say “I trust my girlfriend”.. even their girlfriend sees them as fools becus knw they aren’t loyal.
you wey dey run your mouth like tap is also likely to make love with a confirm girl if you guys are alone in a room.

1 Like

Re: Davido Upset As Female Fan Tries To Touch His Face by EmekaBlue(m): 9:10pm On Apr 01
Nigerians too like this Davido guy. Trending for so long. Son of Grace

Davido this Davido that

1 Like

Re: Davido Upset As Female Fan Tries To Touch His Face by santaclaws: 9:20pm On Apr 01
masui:

grin grin grin grin grin.

Is it permitted by law for people to dey collect those kind strong slap from bouncers?

It's not, but you can't do anything about it... If you charge them to court for slapping you, they'll say it's to prevent you from harming the celebrity, after all they don't know your intentions... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Personally, I respect myself too much to even try to famz any celebrity, it's not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Davido Upset As Female Fan Tries To Touch His Face by lexy2014: 9:33pm On Apr 01
jenniferedet00:
Shey there's no other part of the body to touch ?
Check my signature to participate in SMM training.

must she touch him?

if a strange touches a woman like that, no be insult the woman for insult the man?
Re: Davido Upset As Female Fan Tries To Touch His Face by blowjohn(m): 9:40pm On Apr 01
If a guy did that to a female celebrity....

Let me stop there.

Let me continue...

Even, the United Nations and LGBT community will join in cancelling the guy.
Re: Davido Upset As Female Fan Tries To Touch His Face by Reflect7: 10:19pm On Apr 01
Daniel7543:
be4 nko? She get boyfriend no be say she “fit” get boyfriend.
Even ur serious girlfriend or wife go fucck Davido if they lock dem for one room.. women are wired like dat.. na why I dey always pity guys wey dey say “I trust my girlfriend”.. even their girlfriend sees them as fools becus knw they aren’t loyal.

Any man that trusts a woman is a big fool.

They are pretenders.
Re: Davido Upset As Female Fan Tries To Touch His Face by Reflect7: 10:22pm On Apr 01
CallTheCops:
if them lock you or any man with Beyonce for one room you go remember your girlfriend?

What is so special about Beyonce?

Her shiit no dey smell like every other person shiit??

Or you think when she wakes up in the morning, she looks like how she looks in her concerts?

Rubbish.
Re: Davido Upset As Female Fan Tries To Touch His Face by pacespot(m): 7:01am On Apr 02
If na you nko
Re: Davido Upset As Female Fan Tries To Touch His Face by Sleekfingers: 12:05pm On Apr 02
😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Awon olobo town council
Re: Davido Upset As Female Fan Tries To Touch His Face by Poleski: 2:35pm On Apr 02
Kobicove:
If na me be Davido I for land am one dirty slap! angry

Shameless woman beater, we see you.
Re: Davido Upset As Female Fan Tries To Touch His Face by Dybala11(m): 6:51pm On Apr 02
Barrysleek:
This is a serious security bridge his security details should be held responsible for this
Bridge ko, Bridget ni.
It's security BREACH abeg.
Re: Davido Upset As Female Fan Tries To Touch His Face by Kobicove(m): 9:53am On Apr 04
Poleski:

Shameless woman beater, we see you.

Dey there make one over zealous fan come take juju rub for ya face undecided
Re: Davido Upset As Female Fan Tries To Touch His Face by Kobicove(m): 10:05am On Apr 04
CrossRhodes:

In a working country she can sue for assault oo....

In a working country I can counter-sue her for assault and battery cos she touched me without my express permission and caused me emotional trauma because I thought she wanted to stab me undecided
Re: Davido Upset As Female Fan Tries To Touch His Face by Poleski: 7:07am On Apr 10
Kobicove:

Dey there make one over zealous fan come take ljuju rub for ya face undecided

For the fact that you believe in juju makes your mentality worse than I thought.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Rocks Blonde Hair In Beautiful Photos / Halima Abubakar's Ripped Jeans Outfit:Classy Or Trashy(Photos) / Captain E Had A Production Meeting With D'banj. Omotola is super excited!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.