Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) (25109 Views)

Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) / EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. / NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by sweetTai(m): 6:08pm On Mar 31
Planet of Apes.
Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:08pm On Mar 31
Helinues hell-anus succeeded wit a bag! grin

Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by EJEGBULEJE: 6:25pm On Mar 31
Blaqbea:
Hunger wan kpai Northerners

They are standing up for their rights.
Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by Niok: 6:36pm On Mar 31
Nigerians are hungry but that retard freestuffsng would come here and defend his meagre pay

2 Likes

Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by YoshihideSuga: 6:48pm On Mar 31
Black people cannot govern or build a functioning society! There's nothing anyone will tell me.

You had a simple task: deliver PALLIATIVES to the less privileged. What happened? You sold them to marketers, leaving people hungry!

Where else is this done for christ sake?!
Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by efficiencie(m): 7:02pm On Mar 31
ManirBK:
There is massive looting of palliatives grains and other stuff just now in Birnin kebbi Kara Market. The remaining palliatives grains means for peaple were diverted or sold to Marketers in Birnin kebbi.

The shops in Kara Market where the palliatives were hide and kept were attacked by some angry youth with looters making away with foodstuffs and other items.

Armed policemen on guard duty at the market fired gunshots in the air and chased away the youth. For me, the officials that diverted the palliatives should be arrested and prosecuted

You can trust black man to cast black man.
Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by troytino: 7:07pm On Mar 31
ManirBK:
if i tell you about him you will laugh!!!

But picture 11 said to me why are you taking my picture pls take the stuff and give me what you have,, i just laugh and said No!

When I say that APC supporters are paupers, you will doubt me. See the place this manirbk stays..
Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by 9jii(m): 7:46pm On Mar 31
Yugoslavia247:
Fasting my foot

This is a sign that religion is just a facade
There's nothing ever wrong with religion. But you see our human nature of greed can corrupt anything, being it religion, business, power...
Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by Babaibeji2020(m): 7:55pm On Mar 31
Hunger in the land.....
Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by thatigboman: 8:06pm On Mar 31
Jogs1900:

Hahaha...They carried more than what they need.Just imagine if that kind of guy becomes a governor in the future, he will show his greedy side...
dont mind the Op. He himself is a beneficiary of 2 big bags and 1 half bag of grains.
Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by Scamburster(m): 8:33pm On Mar 31
Iceberg3:

You are nothing but a hypocrite...what concerns Peter obi with this thread now? Was obi the only presidential aspirant?
Boss, please stop replying those mistake of a humans next time, they're all on a payroll.
Just starve them the attention they're seriously craving.

1 Like

Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by Scamburster(m): 8:35pm On Mar 31
YoshihideSuga:
Black people cannot govern or build a functioning society! There's nothing anyone will tell me.

You had a simple task: deliver PALLIATIVES to the less privileged. What happened? You sold them to marketers, leaving people hungry!

Where else is this done for christ sake?!
Less privileged they intentionally created.
Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by Iceberg3: 8:57pm On Mar 31
Scamburster:

Boss, please stop replying those mistake of a humans next time, they're all on a payroll.
Just starve them the attention they're seriously craving.
Thanks a lot bro..it's really really repulsive and frustrating seeing these people with highly annoying posts everyday..I mean, whenever you open a political thread,the next thing you see is one repulsive post or the other.
Often times I've told myself never to read comments again just cos of these "human beings".
It's just so annoying.
Have a great week
Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by ManirBK: 9:18pm On Mar 31
thatigboman:
dont mind the Op. He himself is a beneficiary of 2 big bags and 1 half bag of grains.
3 bags bro.!!!
Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by gratefulheart(m): 9:20pm On Mar 31
Some state Governors are criminals.
Why that guy carried 3bags while some people didn't get any...that's greediness, he will do pass those politicians if e get opportunity 😃

ManirBK:
There is massive looting of palliatives grains and other stuff just now in Birnin kebbi Kara Market. The remaining palliatives grains means for peaple were diverted or sold to Marketers in Birnin kebbi.

The shops in Kara Market where the palliatives were hide and kept were attacked by some angry youth with looters making away with foodstuffs and other items.

Armed policemen on guard duty at the market fired gunshots in the air and chased away the youth. For me, the officials that diverted the palliatives should be arrested and prosecuted
Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:32pm On Mar 31
It's not hunger. It's just the average Nigerian behavior. Things like this have been happening in birthday parties which people rush for food. grin grin grin
Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by Sirianese: 11:40pm On Mar 31
ManirBK:

Nigerians are just terrible
Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by aderadio1: 4:10am On Apr 01
Brownemeka:
why are you guys Attributing every single problem of this country to the government Tell Me where in the world now that their's no problem!!! The hardship in Nigeria today is mostly from Buhari.. even piter obi can't perform magic...if he had won,he'd only bring policies that in some cases won't still work... and then it was going to take time... let's be realistic and stop talking out of hate or because it didn't go out own way...I would've loved Piter Obi to Win...I thought Nigeria needed something different...but right now, is what it is...He lost...in some ways...Tinubu is better than Buhari... that's the truth
You attacking someone for blaming the govt yet you turned around to blame buhari govt.
Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by billyG(m): 8:35am On Apr 01
With their religious practice those northern leaders are still very corrupt have they nothing to learn from d Saudi arabians?
Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by Khallicopyro: 8:41am On Apr 01
Na small small... One day something huge go happen wey go change this country for good. God bless Nigeria
Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by Cullinane: 10:38am On Apr 01
No sympathies for these Northerners. They have ruled Nigeria the most and have little to show for it. All they know how to do is nepotism, bribery, corruption and national looting. Yahweh, the God of Israel has cursed the North. And so shall it remain until they become good people.
Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by BOYS2MEN: 2:09pm On Apr 01
This are the same ppl who claimed to be on fasting in a so called holy month of Ramadan ...una never still tell me diz kine God una dey fast for...to get sense no go ever fit happen for north again....declare election today, and see them totally forgetting all this suffers and still put one otondo alhaji to rule over dia affairs... joining those ppl with southerners is a big curse believe it or not..una fitbstill block una old man after diz post of mine @werey admins
ManirBK:

Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by Scamburster(m): 10:51pm On Apr 01
Iceberg3:

Thanks a lot bro..it's really really repulsive and frustrating seeing these people with highly annoying posts everyday..I mean, whenever you open a political thread,the next thing you see is one repulsive post or the other.
Often times I've told myself never to read comments again just cos of these "human beings".
It's just so annoying.
Have a great week
Honestly, whenever I come across their moniker I will just scroll down even when they're making good points which they hardly make.
May this week be good to us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Looting Of Palliatives In Birnin Kebbi Kara Market Just Now (photos) by PropertyBuying(f): 11:26pm On Apr 01
fidelmarshal199:
How do you deduce it was palliative? Since you said it was carted away from private warehouses?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel / Kogi Civil Servant Burns Niece's Legs With Hot Stone (Photos) / Pastor Izuchukwu Anoloba Kidnaps Rev Father Fidelis Ekemgba In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.