Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Woman Returns To Begging Days After Gifted With House And 300k - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Returns To Begging Days After Gifted With House And 300k (397 Views)

As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra / 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife / Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Returns To Begging Days After Gifted With House And 300k by babazak(m): 1:15pm On Mar 31
A woman begger was arrested in Abuja after being identified as the same person that was helped with 300k and a house some weeks back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msdpZqu0_z8?si=Hv2FlnG0OZOpTNOq

Re: Woman Returns To Begging Days After Gifted With House And 300k by thesicilian: 1:23pm On Mar 31
Poverty is within, on many occasions. Give some poor people a million dollars and they'll squander it and return to begging. Not everyone has what it takes to multiply money
Re: Woman Returns To Begging Days After Gifted With House And 300k by EreluRoz: 2:15pm On Mar 31
She's obviously making more money from her begging business
Re: Woman Returns To Begging Days After Gifted With House And 300k by panini(m): 2:35pm On Mar 31
She knows we are an emotional people. I'm sure she makes more than some people's 9-5.

If she can't even do cleaning jobs make she get out. There's dignity in labour

1 Like

Re: Woman Returns To Begging Days After Gifted With House And 300k by mariahAngel(f): 2:41pm On Mar 31
She ought to be ashamed of herself!
Re: Woman Returns To Begging Days After Gifted With House And 300k by Newborn27(f): 3:27pm On Mar 31
Misplaced priorities.

With a roof on your head and 300k...she should be able to start a lil business that would fend for her daily needs.....many hardworking persons are striving hard to pay for their rent yet she took the liberty she got for license.

SMH

1 Like

Re: Woman Returns To Begging Days After Gifted With House And 300k by Oshokhai69: 8:12pm On Mar 31
Newborn27:
Misplaced priorities.

With a roof on your head and 300k...she should be able to start a lil business that would fend for her daily needs.....many hardworking persons are striving hard to pay for their rent yet she took the liberty she got for license.

SMH

See pot calling kettle black. No be so you be? After begging and getting money, you always return to beg for more. Shame on you m..

I dey suspect say na you be that sef

2 Likes

Re: Woman Returns To Begging Days After Gifted With House And 300k by Newborn27(f): 7:01am On Apr 01
Oshokhai69:

See pot calling kettle black. No be so you be? After begging and getting money, you always return to beg for more. Shame on you m..

I dey suspect say na you be that sef

I can see how you've turned me to a case study on here lately following me up and down with derogatory comments....I saw every bashing of yours which I decided not to dignify you with the honour of replying any of it.... I'm typing this to just let you know that I'm seeing all your efforts to paint me black or bring me down here just because I cautioned you for trolling people.

May God continue to strengthen you to do more and give me the grace to keep ignoring you as I've been doing...

Eredi didakeje mi o kin se wipe mi o ni esi fun gbogbo ibanije yin... sugbon mo pinnu ati ma fesi nitoripe mi o kin se "asape fun were jo"......o dami loju gbangba wipe Omo kaaro oo jiire niyin...mo fe je ke ranti wipe....lojokojo ti e ba pinnu ati dekun ibaje ti e rawole ni Olorun yoo gbe ibaje tiyin naa dide...adabi ti mo ba ro aida siiyin ri tabi timi ba jebi gbogbo esun ti e fin n kanmi kiri....ola jije Omo Yoruba ti a jo je yoo bi yin....yoo si san yin lesan oun gbogbo ti e ba se.

I'm done replying you henceforth....just typing this to notify you that... irrespective of any derogatory comments of yours going forward I'd read and look away.

Alafia fun yin.
Re: Woman Returns To Begging Days After Gifted With House And 300k by Oshokhai69: 11:02am On Apr 01
Newborn27:

I can see how you've turned me to a case study on here lately following me up and down with derogatory comments....I saw every bashing of yours which I decided not to dignify you with the honour of replying any of it.... I'm typing this to just let you know that I'm seeing all your efforts to paint me black or bring me down here just because I cautioned you for trolling people.

May God continue to strengthen you to do more and give me the grace to keep ignoring you as I've been doing...

Eredi didakeje mi o kin se wipe mi o ni esi fun gbogbo ibanije yin... sugbon mo pinnu ati ma fesi nitoripe mi o kin se "asape fun were jo"......o dami loju gbangba wipe Omo kaaro oo jiire niyin...mo fe je ke ranti wipe....lojokojo ti e ba pinnu ati dekun ibaje ti e rawole ni Olorun yoo gbe ibaje tiyin naa dide...adabi ti mo ba ro aida siiyin ri tabi timi ba jebi gbogbo esun ti e fin n kanmi kiri....ola jije Omo Yoruba ti a jo je yoo bi yin....yoo si san yin lesan oun gbogbo ti e ba se.

I'm done replying you henceforth....just typing this to notify you that... irrespective of any derogatory comments of yours going forward I'd read and look away.

Alafia fun yin.

You are an unrepentant beggar. Please stop embarrassing your husband. Send me your account number let me send you Easter money but I don’t want to see you begging again o
Re: Woman Returns To Begging Days After Gifted With House And 300k by Kingrshd3: 11:50am On Apr 01
Newborn27:
Misplaced priorities.

SMH

People like us 😂😆

(1) (Reply)

Are More People Dying Young? / Energy Healing / Odigho Integrated Services LTD.....PUBLICATION!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.