Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra (43205 Views)

My Married Sister Wants to be a liability to us / Is It Okay For My Mum To Send Money And Food To My Married Sister ?? / Man Who Married Sister In Anambra Undergoes Spiritual Cleansing With 7 Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Stephen2324(m): 6:34pm On Apr 05
As a lady you can’t be in your married sister house and not wearing a bra. As long as you’re stepping out of your room to the kitchen or anywhere in the house you have to be on brassiere.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by mariahAngel(f): 6:41pm On Apr 05
Are you tempted by your sister-in-law or what?

69 Likes 9 Shares

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by EreluRoz: 7:38pm On Apr 05
mariahAngel:
Obviously he is.

Where have you been, enjoyment full your side. Hope you are good

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by ojun50(m): 7:55pm On Apr 05
Breast is life, allow her to display it. Just watch and close yr eyes.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by mariahAngel(f): 7:57pm On Apr 05
EreluRoz:
Obviously he is.

Where have you been, enjoyment full your side. Hope you are good

cheesy

I've been around. On and off.
I'm good, thanks.

How you dey naa? I hope you're behaving yourself. cheesy
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by EreluRoz: 7:59pm On Apr 05
mariahAngel:

cheesy

I've been around. On and off.
I'm good, thanks.

How you dey naa? I hope you're behaving yourself. cheesy

I noticed that

I'm fine. I've been well behaved, you can ask nlfpmod

4 Likes

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by mariahAngel(f): 8:12pm On Apr 05
EreluRoz:
I noticed that

I'm fine. I've been well behaved, you can ask nlfpmod

Hahahahahahahaha

You that I know?
You want me to go through your comments to check? 😀

Anyways, I hope you're still maintaining beauty. 😌💅🏻

6 Likes

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by EreluRoz: 8:23pm On Apr 05
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahaha

You that I know?
You want me to go through your comments to check? 😀

Anyways, I hope you're still maintaining beauty. 😌💅🏻
😆😆

Nlfpmod banned me from politics section 😂 so I've been cool and gentle.

I am . Thanks 🙏

8 Likes

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by mariahAngel(f): 8:28pm On Apr 05
EreluRoz:
😆😆

Nlfpmod banned me from politics section 😂 so I've been cool and gentle.

I am . Thanks 🙏

Politics? You cause more chaos on Romance section. cheesy
Well sha, you can be unpredictably crazy anywhere. Hahahaha

By the way, this your moniker don take style last o. 😀

6 Likes

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by EreluRoz: 8:30pm On Apr 05
mariahAngel:

Politics? You cause more chaos on Romance section. cheesy
Well sha, you can be unpredictably crazy anywhere. Hahahaha

By the way, this your moniker don take style last o. 😀

Deactivation process isn't working that's what's keeping me. 😆

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by mariahAngel(f): 8:32pm On Apr 05
EreluRoz:

Ahhhhh! No wonder! 😀

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:37pm On Apr 05
Yinmu, so I should put on bra 24 7 upon what?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by JayyXXX(m): 8:58pm On Apr 05
Holluwhakemmy:
Yinmu, so I should put on bra 24 7 upon what?
Try and get married. You're 35, not a kid anymore

119 Likes 18 Shares

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:13pm On Apr 05
shouldnt you also say:"as a married man, you shouldnt remotely look at your spouse's sister/friends in such a manner anyway?
"

it says a lot about a man who cant even control himself, because regardless of whether it is his wife's sister OR the olosho shopping at the mall, if you cant control yourself (when you see tittays jiggling) then you will ALWAYS fall!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Kobicove(m): 9:21pm On Apr 05
OP post pics or idonbilivit grin

7 Likes

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Cassandraloius: 9:31pm On Apr 05
Girls of nowadays don't wear bra.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by BondRiv: 9:57pm On Apr 05
Na dem. Spirit of Jezebel at work.

25 Likes

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Kobojunkie: 10:03pm On Apr 05
Stephen2324:
As a lady you can’t be in your married sister house and not wearing a bra. As long as you’re stepping out of your room to the kitchen or anywhere in the house you have to be on brassiere.
I just hope you are being paid to create all these topics regularly here on Nairaland. lipsrsealed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by FitCorper: 10:17pm On Apr 05
Bro in d Old Testament. God specifically warned against sleeping with two daughters from the same house. It is taboo. I just de pity how una de reason, d worst na those sleeping with married women. Solomon just summarize am say na who lack understanding go fit run married women.

For those of you quoting me. I took the pains of watching d preaching of Sunday again.
Lev 18:18
'Do not take your wife's sister as a rival wife and have sexual relations with her while your wife is living. (NIV)

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by EmmyMaestro(m): 10:50pm On Apr 05
So which one is more tempting, the one with bra or the one without bra

2 Likes

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Proserpina: 11:20pm On Apr 05

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by chatinent: 12:12am On Apr 06
It's safer you do not start lusting over your sisters-in-law and let your wife know so she'll talk her out of the provocative dressing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by chatinent: 12:13am On Apr 06
It's safer you do not start lusting over your sisters-in-law.
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by EbenezerTriumph: 12:20am On Apr 06
JayyXXX:
Try and get married. You're 35, not a kid anymore
grin

3 Likes

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by sulakishop(m): 2:23am On Apr 06
What will you be doing in your married sister house in the 1st place?

It is better and safer to allow married couples to enjoy their marriage biko

31 Likes

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by AcadaWriter: 3:13am On Apr 06
Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by franchasofficia: 4:32am On Apr 06
EreluRoz:

cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Babamide(m): 7:50am On Apr 06
FitCorper:
Bro in d Old Testament. God specifically warned against sleeping with two daughters from the same house. It is taboo. I just de pity how una de reason, d worst na those sleeping with married women. Solomon just summarize am say na who lack understanding go fit run married women.
Jacob slaved for 14 years for 2 sisters.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by dkidd: 8:00am On Apr 06
Proserpina:
Op is right.

Please save your breast display for when you are in your own space.
For where? They now take it to the streets even matured married wives and this is most annoying cos I don't know what these women want again. They just throw on a light T-shirt big long breasts dangling with huge nipples everywhere in ur face 👀 and to think they walk past their husbands to step out of the house.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by EbenezerTriumph: 8:02am On Apr 06
mariahAngel:
stupid comment

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra by Matrix137(m): 8:17am On Apr 06
mariahAngel:

You're the very stupid one.

For your own good, take your nonsense very faraway from me, otherwise, you will not like the consequences.
I used to think you were a Jesus girl

Disappointed by your utterances .

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended / Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. / My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.