Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Bayo, You Go Explain Tire: No Achievement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo, You Go Explain Tire: No Achievement (1000 Views)

APC To LP; Una Go Explain Tire, No Evidence / Peter Obi's Lawyers Go Explain Tire / APC Has No Achievement To Promote - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayo, You Go Explain Tire: No Achievement by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:38pm On Mar 31
These ones just dey wail

I think I know the shape of your head already cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bayo, You Go Explain Tire: No Achievement by Cosbyrich: 2:50pm On Mar 31
Validated:
I heard Bayo Onanoga, the presidential spokesman for Tinubu says that Obidients wants his master to fail. What an idiotic statement.

When you steal a vehicle you cannot drive, what happens? When you hijack a plane you cannot fly, what happens? When hijack a ship when you know not where the rudder is what do you expect?

Tinubu has NOTHING to offer Nigeria because he has NOTHING indeed. He heard Peter Obi talk about fuel subsidy removal, then he climbed the stage to sing "subsidy is gone". He did not ask Obi how, now we are paying thrice what Buhari was paying and it is hurting the economy badly.
Tinubu heard Peter Obi talk about merging the exchange rates, gbam, he floated the Naira. Now from N461 to $1, we are celebrating N1300 to $1.
Tinubu heard Peter Obi talk about agrarian plan for middle-belt and the Northerner states, he copied and pasted without removing the page number. Where is he now? We are begging for food from Ukraine that has been at war with Russia fir more than two years. Is it not a shame that a country ravaged by war against a world power is giving us food?

The national grid has collapsed 8 times since Tinubu took over, that is averageof once a month,. Bandits have kidnapped over 5000 people under his 10 months in office. Hardship have made many Nigerians to commit suicide.

Budgets are padded with N3 Trillions unexplained, corruption has riddled the ministries of humanitarian affairs, ministries of interior, etc.
The government is borrowing from China, Qatar, Ukraine to pay salaries and to feed.

All Bayo sees is Obidients wanting his master to fail. Is it not an irony that the one who developed Lagos is struggling to pay salaries?

Soon university lecturers will go on another strike, our hospitals are worse than consulting clinics, our stress are taken over by miscreants, our schools are no longer citadel of learning, but den of prostitutes and "yahoo yahoo" fraudsters.

@Bayo Onanoga, "You go explain tire, no achievement "
Oh my!!
Re: Bayo, You Go Explain Tire: No Achievement by reXurrectionZA(m): 2:55pm On Mar 31
helinues:

The good part, you were part of the people who I advised last year when Bitcoin was around $23k, how much is it today?

It's unfortunate that some of you guys believe whatever you can't achieve, then no way for others.. Chai

That's inside this beautiful life where the sky is just so wide for the birds to fly.

Continue lurking around NL while we are cashing out. So as we roll

grin
the government you are supporting has been fighting against the same crypto and currency trading, that you make money from for years now. What can you say about that?

1 Like

Re: Bayo, You Go Explain Tire: No Achievement by Nice2023(m): 2:55pm On Mar 31
helinues:

I dey always smile as my ecurrency stocks are rising.. So as we roll

Remember, we hustle with no muscle

grin

E-currency wey no get name.

grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bayo, You Go Explain Tire: No Achievement by helinues: 2:58pm On Mar 31
reXurrectionZA:
the government you are supporting has been fighting against the same crypto and currency trading, that you make money from for years now. What can you say about that?

Go to court
Re: Bayo, You Go Explain Tire: No Achievement by nedu666: 3:00pm On Mar 31
helinues:
Is it true that some elements have sworn to something not to see the development of Nigeria?

Asking on behalf of a friend

Yes. Those elements that have been ruling you and your household. The same people that ensures Nigeria can not provide 24/7 light, no good hospitals while they visit hospitals abroad, those who ensure university remain on strike, that ajoakuta will never function. Those are the elements that have sworn no development in Nigeria not obdients

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayo, You Go Explain Tire: No Achievement by reXurrectionZA(m): 3:06pm On Mar 31
helinues:

Go to court
lol. You no be real APC supporter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayo, You Go Explain Tire: No Achievement by faceland: 3:22pm On Mar 31
It is because of "MISCHIEF MAKERS".
Re: Bayo, You Go Explain Tire: No Achievement by BigkokoRep: 4:11pm On Mar 31
grin grin grin grin....look well na yahoo this old hag don begin dey for old age hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Which one be e currency again? The builder of Lagos no fit build economy again so you go get work? My humble Advise na make every parent around where you live keep their children safe, because this one you don dey enter e-currency abi na e-currency dey enter you, the next thing person fit hear be say skullarship 💀 don join!

Go learn hand work or trade, so that at your age in a few years time you no go begin dance naked for market dey support Asiwaju son wey you fit born!

I make it a must reference to tell my mentees that if they don't work hard and have hand work, they will end up like Mr Hellinus of nairaland or our own dear Werey Reno Omokri!

Old hag, there's nothing like e-currency, it's either you dey do forex or forex dey do you! Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Rantingpiglets:
E currency stocks?

What does an illiterate know about 'investment portfolios '. Such a dullard. grin

Re: Bayo, You Go Explain Tire: No Achievement by Ofunaofu: 4:19pm On Mar 31
flokii:

Rest biko.. not everything should be politics of bitterness.
Ask your State Governor the amount of money he is getting as allocation now compared to what he was getting last year.

You see any Chinese misbehave again?.. it's because their debt trap is gradually fading away, what imbecil.es like a former transport Minister were allowing to fester, undermining Nigeria's sovereignty under the previous administration.

You don't have to engage in barefaced lies, falsehood and propaganda to make it look like Tinubu is working

If Tinubu is working, it will show in lives of Nigerians
Re: Bayo, You Go Explain Tire: No Achievement by CharlotteFlair: 4:22pm On Mar 31
Pgirigory:
Losing election can be devastating
True. I also know you regret voting tinubu as president.
Re: Bayo, You Go Explain Tire: No Achievement by CharlotteFlair: 4:24pm On Mar 31
flokii:

Rest biko.. not everything should be politics of bitterness.
Ask your State Governor the amount of money he is getting as allocation now compared to what he was getting last year.

You see any Chinese misbehave again?.. it's because their debt trap is gradually fading away, what imbecil.es like a former transport Minister were allowing to fester, undermining Nigeria's sovereignty under the previous administration.
Until the common man feels better, all this grammar is nothing.
Re: Bayo, You Go Explain Tire: No Achievement by Foreverly02: 4:42pm On Mar 31
Hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Whats Up With These Injuries? / The Cat With Nine Lives / 2007 Presidential Race, Atiku Names Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.