Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,046 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Special Easter Message From Prof Rufa’i Ahmed Alkali - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Easter Message From Prof Rufa’i Ahmed Alkali (73 Views)

Port Harcourt-Maiduguri Railway: Minister, Said Ahmed Alkali Slams Contractor / El-rufa’i Moves To Put Kaduna Back On Mega-city Top League / El-rufa’i Has 83 Certificates From Havard – AbdulHakeem Mustapha SAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Special Easter Message From Prof Rufa’i Ahmed Alkali by adeyemiayoblog: 2:19pm On Mar 31
SPECIAL EASTER MESSAGE

As Nigerians join the rest of the world to rejoice during this Easter season, we are filled with immense gratitude to God for sparing our lives to be part of this year's Easter Celebrations.

On this auspicious occasion, I offer my heartfelt prayer for our nation and our people. We pray, may God guide us towards peace, prosperity, and unity.

Let's remember that the path to greatness is never easy. Just as gold must pass through the furnace to shine, Nigeria, just like other emerging nations, is also undergoing its own trials which surely we shall overcome.

Undoubtedly, through perseverance and determination, we shall emerge stronger and more radiant than ever before.

In these challenging times, let us continue to keep faith in the visionary leadership of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. His commitment to Nigeria's progress is unwavering, and with our steadfast support, we can elevate our nation's standing on the global stage.

Let us all remain steadfast in our pursuit of a better Nigeria. Together, we can overcome any and all obstacles and build a future filled with promise and prosperity.

With best wishes to all !

Professor Rufa’i Ahmed Alkali

(1) (Reply)

Human Rights Violation:  Group Demands Immediate Release Of Detained Nigerians / You're Suffering From Poverty Of Knowledge / Please Help, Which Exchange Can I Use Other Than Binance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.