Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Social Media Manager Needed ($100 weekly) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Social Media Manager Needed ($100 weekly) (161 Views)

Reliable Websites You Can Make Up To $100 Daily From Before The Year Finish. / Make At Least $100 Weekly Using Your Android Phone / My Journey As A Professional Social Media Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Manager Needed ($100 weekly) by mofomosara10: 3:05pm On Mar 31
Hi.
I'm a Nigeria-based Copywriter working with international clients. I currently have a client who needs a Social Media Manager to help with editing and posting videos to Instagram and TikTok. The social media manager will report directly to me. I'll give you instructions on your primary tasks and supervise your work.

You may need to be available for occasional meetings with the client.

As the social media manager, you will be required to:

Create reels for IG and TikTok. (The captions and video will be provided. You just need to edit and add text to the video)
Post videos to social media channels
Manage comments and engagements across channels
Find and compile trending sounds for videos
Suggest innovative styles for content
Stay up to date on the latest trends in content creation such as trending video styles, trending topics, etc.

Qualifications
Have a strong understanding of social media (IG & TikTok)
Have a strong understanding of video editing
Be knowledgeable on font styles and graphics texts
Experience using Descript, Canva, and other editing software.
Experience using Google Drive, Trello, Google Meet, and other work management tools.

Benefits
Get paid in dollars
Work from home
Work on your own schedule. (You will be given deadlines to complete projects and you will have to join virtual meetings occasionally, but you can work when you want.)
Grow your portfolio for a career in social media management

Expectations
We need someone who can consistently deliver a high-quality finished video in line with the client's style. Samples will be provided to help you understand what is required of you.
You need to have a good eye for video and graphics design. You will be tasked with picking fonts and adding elements to the pre-recorded videos. If this sounds like something within your skill set, then please apply right away.

Interested candidates should reach out to
noonaonestop@gmail.com with links to your previous work samples.

[b]IMPORTANT: [/b]Please note that you will have to complete a trial task before you're hired for this role.

Don't apply if you don't have proof of relevant experience with social media management.
Re: Social Media Manager Needed ($100 weekly) by banidoc(m): 11:39pm On Mar 31
For YouTube Channel, Content Management and Strategy, contact me on /8060985916
Re: Social Media Manager Needed ($100 weekly) by mofomosara10: 3:16pm On Apr 01
This position has just been filled. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Sales Formula / Greatness / Greatness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.