Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden (25096 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader / Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack / Sheikh Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by AmazingELixir: 5:30pm On Mar 31
0o
Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by TheElites19s: 5:31pm On Mar 31
onadana:
Confusion in their camp....I said it from day one Una Sani is his own man.The way he went about making peace with Southern Kaduna..you will know he has his own agenda different from....hell..rufai...but must ex governor's be politically relevant?
The Governor is really trying in managing the southern Kaduna situation more better than El-rufi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by tollyboy5(m): 5:34pm On Mar 31
kerry57:
God fatherism must end in our politics. Let God sons continue to betray their God fathers until they can't trust anyone to cover up their criminalities.

UBA and El Rufai are both thieves and nepotistic bigots. I don't support any of them but I like the fight btw then just like I like that of rivers.

SAY NO TO GOD FATHERISM
grin wetin concern UBA bank 4 dis matter now.

2 Likes

Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by Fiscus105(m): 5:41pm On Mar 31
Tinubu defeated Elrufai, even before the battle started.

2 Likes

Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by Max24: 5:42pm On Mar 31
KennethOkonkwo:
APC will own up.

If it were to be the other useless Labour party....their Obi rodents dogs will start blaming TINUBU /APC

Also see as they will turn Uba Sanni to deputy Peter obi 😆

OBIdients be like:

When Olumide Akpata organized a kangaroo NBA conference for Peter obi to shine and shame shetimma in 2022.
Obidients:Nigerian lawyers are for Peter OBI.Olumide Akpata is a rare gem.

Apapa versus Abure
Obedients:Apapa is working for TINUBU/APC

LP treasurer versus Abure,
Obedients:#LP treasurer is working for TINUBU/APC

When Ajaero led NLP protest against APC government a day to imo state elections to boost LP candidate chance and Uzodinma arranged beating for him.
Obidients:NLC must go on strike and they went on strike.They are friends of the masses and LP.

NLC Ajaero versus Abure
Obidients:NLC Ajaero is working for TINUBU/APC

Akpata their rare gem won LP primary
Obidients:Akpata is working for TINUBU

Obidients esp Edo obidients vs Abure
Obedients:Abure is working for TINUBU/APC

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MAD PEOPLE,CHECK THE OBIDIENTS
Actually, the issue of madness starts from the top. Obi himself gets advice from a mad man. So what do you expect of Obi and his supporters ? Don't you know that madness is contagious ?

4 Likes

Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by stevups(m): 5:44pm On Mar 31
kerry57:
God fatherism must end in our politics. Let God sons continue to betray their God fathers until they can't trust anyone to cover up their criminalities.

UBA and El Rufai are both thieves and nepotistic bigots. I don't support any of them but I like the fight btw then just like I like that of rivers.

SAY NO TO GOD FATHERISM

But just a pity, you can become anything in politics all over the world without godfather
Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by Donedeal1(m): 5:47pm On Mar 31
The Governor must be shocked by what

Happened to the humongous amount

Loan spent for what?

The desires for accountability,

UBA got to recover part of the money.
Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by Elidrisy20: 5:49pm On Mar 31
Na dem sabi
Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by Skyehigher1: 5:51pm On Mar 31
This man called uba sani will use only one term like bello mattawalle of zamfara , northern politics is very crazy and brilliant enough to cheat anybody lesson of his or her life

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by Skyehigher1: 5:52pm On Mar 31
You that win your election by 500 vote you are fighting your benefactor your case will be like oyetola and mattawalle

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by TrackerSK: 6:00pm On Mar 31
Ok, tinubu should call out buhari now for the high Debt profile in Nigeria
Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by LordIsaac(m): 6:03pm On Mar 31
I remember how his excellency, Erudite Fmr Gov Elrufai sat on the floor during collation to make sure Uba won…hmmm…politrics!

2 Likes

Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by TheElites19s: 6:08pm On Mar 31
Skyehigher1:
You that win your election by 500 vote you are fighting your benefactor your case will be like oyetola and mattawalle
If the guy can pick a popular southern Kaduna Christian as vise in 2027 is going to win

What happened in the last election was that the southern Kaduna people voted for PDP candidate

North and central Kaduna vote will be divided

2 Likes

Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by Ikinternational: 6:11pm On Mar 31
Image123:
Drama food for emergency lovers of Nigeria, chief of which are Obi followers. Watch them turn Uba Sani into a messiah.

Even in your sleep, them dey chase you
That's funny 🤣😂🤣😂🙆🏾

2 Likes

Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by Ewedegubbler: 6:12pm On Mar 31
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. Napoleon Bonaparte…

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by CodeTemplar: 6:19pm On Mar 31
A zealous jihadi who overdid it by spending future income on muslims just to be sure Christians suffer.

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by Ikinternational: 6:20pm On Mar 31
KennethOkonkwo:
APC will own up.

If it were to be the other useless Labour party....their Obi rodents dogs will start blaming TINUBU /APC

Also see as they will turn Uba Sanni to deputy Peter obi 😆

OBIdients be like:

When Olumide Akpata organized a kangaroo NBA conference for Peter obi to shine and shame shetimma in 2022.
Obidients:Nigerian lawyers are for Peter OBI.Olumide Akpata is a rare gem.

Apapa versus Abure
Obedients:Apapa is working for TINUBU/APC

LP treasurer versus Abure,
Obedients:#LP treasurer is working for TINUBU/APC

When Ajaero led NLP protest against APC government a day to imo state elections to boost LP candidate chance and Uzodinma arranged beating for him.
Obidients:NLC must go on strike and they went on strike.They are friends of the masses and LP.

NLC Ajaero versus Abure
Obidients:NLC Ajaero is working for TINUBU/APC

Akpata their rare gem won LP primary
Obidients:Akpata is working for TINUBU

Obidients esp Edo obidients vs Abure
Obedients:Abure is working for TINUBU/APC

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR MAD PEOPLE,CHECK THE OBIDIENTS

That Powerhouse Labour Party. Na them be Nigeria's problem. Well articulated sir

Mighty Mighty paragraphs of truth serum 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by piriton: 6:22pm On Mar 31
Let them kill themselves
Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by Lavor234: 6:25pm On Mar 31
slivertongue:
Isaiah 49:26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
Sen. Shehu Sani. Is that u?
Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by slivertongue: 6:27pm On Mar 31
Lavor234:

Sen. Shehu Sani. Is that u?

No.

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by Emman08: 6:33pm On Mar 31
Butcher of Kaduna El Rufai downfall. I'll be there

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by ufuosman(m): 6:34pm On Mar 31
4tomandchi:
Uba is making KD hot for El-Rufai fear this man called Shetima any good head that will rise against him in the north he wants to destroy.
Shetima get issues with am?
Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by ayanbaba2(m): 6:35pm On Mar 31
Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by SalamRushdie: 6:37pm On Mar 31
Maybe Uba is the man Allah will use to destroy the small man

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by Mandesz(m): 6:38pm On Mar 31
ozo13:
hahahah.same person that stood by him when people may be like you wanted PDP to win him in the 2023 election.make I just laugh.
He should not be complaining of paying salary.haba salary ooo.how was his predecessor paying salary before he finished his tenure.
Na the same man dey senate dey lobby for Mallam El Rufai for external loans to be approve for him.We all knew how shehu sani didn't want loans to be approved for Mallam
Then reason they both are not in good terms till now.
Whether he helped El rufai to the loan or not, the fact is Sani inherited a huge debt, that's all. Kaduna state belongs to all of them and somebody can be governor thru somebody.
It's over to El rufai to defend himself and let's know why Sani and Kd state could afford to pay salary without hitches.
Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by ozo13(m): 6:42pm On Mar 31
Mandesz:

Whether he helped El rufai to the loan or not, the fact is Sani inherited a huge debt, that's all. Kaduna state belongs to all of them and somebody can be governor thru somebody.
It's over to El rufai to defend himself and let's know why Sani and Kd state could afford to pay salary.
he must look for way to pay salary else PDP are waiting to kick his ass in the next election or may be since na Tinubu boy he will rough his way to win the election anyhow anyhow like Yaya Bello grin
Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by ufuosman(m): 6:44pm On Mar 31
Dis fight go Swt oh
Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by LGraphics(m): 6:48pm On Mar 31
Good day. I am Emmanuel, a graphic designer. I can handle your design projects.

Check my Portfolio here:
https://www.nairaland.com/7998694/graphic-design-portfolio...check-amazing-designs
Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by Lavor234: 6:57pm On Mar 31
Emman08:
Butcher of Kaduna El Rufai downfall. I'll be there
love the Karmacic decline. His fall will be Shakespearen

1 Like

Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by ThatFairGuy1: 7:20pm On Mar 31
Why should whatever that's happening in APC be your concern dear OBIdient
Seefinish:
The governor should make sure El rufai has no political value in Kaduna state
Dismantle all his political structures with immediate effect
A person who said Lagosians should allow Tinubu to be the godfather in Lagos wants to be the godfather in Kaduna state.
Tinubu, Shettima and Gov. Uba no gree.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agbaje’s Camp Tackles Fashola, Tinubu For Saying He's Too Old To Be Governor / Ex-biafran Commander, Ogbonnaya Oji, Is Dead / Buhari: Why They Call Me Baba Go Slow & Why I'm Slow - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.