Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden (25102 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader / Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack / Sheikh Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by Emman08: 9:42am On Apr 01
maasoap:

I don't know what you knew about him that made you labelled him a snake and back stabber. All what I knew is that Tinubu betrayed him.

Tinubu played him at his game and outsmarted him.
Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by Fiscus105(m): 9:50am On Apr 01
maasoap:

And I'm asking you to tell us what you have read, heard or watched El-Rufai did to the incumbent gov since he assumed it office? We can start from how he has refused to give him complete free hand to govern.

Sit down there and be thinking like clown, before Sani went public to criticize Elrufai, whole lots of infighting has been going on underground.

For Elrufai to be going up and down romancing opposition party and political opponents of gov/president, is that not enough for you, though your reasoning shows you are still political neophyte.
Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by KennethOkonkwo: 10:04am On Apr 01
broadman20:

Hmmmmm!

I wish people around you should help you to see a doctor as soon as possible.

Your case is really getting out of hand.
😆.....for telling you Obirodents fools the bitter truth
Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by maasoap(m): 10:16am On Apr 01
Fiscus105:

Sit down there and be thinking like clown, before Sani went public to criticize Elrufai, whole lots of infighting has been going on underground.

For Elrufai to be going up and down romancing opposition party and political opponents of gov/president, is that not enough for you, though your reasoning shows you are still political neophyte.

Just look at the trash you put up.
Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by Ikinternational: 11:40am On Apr 01
Image123:

Them, They. Facepalm on your behalf. You can use Google translator if English is too hard for you. It's okay.

See this small boy with mouth 🤣

If I go in on you now you'll suddenly claim victim

No be English Anambra guy man use fight ❌
Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by PropertyBuying(f): 11:33pm On Apr 01
Sunnycliff:
They shall gather in one accord but in a multiple way they shall be discharged.

The short imp have been humiliated
Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by Exceed15: 5:26pm On Apr 03
They will fight themselves to destruction. Shebi dem get agenda when they introduced same faith leadership.
Re: APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden by Fiscus105(m): 6:08pm On Apr 03
maasoap:

And I'm asking you to tell us what you have read, heard or watched El-Rufai did to the incumbent gov since he assumed it office? We can start from how he has refused to give him complete free hand to govern.

You can now go to front page and check how Elrufai boys in his administration are the one forced on Sani in his own govt, just like wike and fubara in PH.

Anyway, ur type would open eye, yet you won't see.

Bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"We Train Girls As Suicide Bombers"; Jealous Wife Snitches On Her Husband / Cramjones Apologizes For Ben Murray-bruce's Post - Cramjones / Pastor Reuben Wilson Inaugurates Tinubu Support Group In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.