Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

I Will Never Do A DNA Test, And No One Can Tell Me To Do A DNA Test- Mohbad Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Never Do A DNA Test, And No One Can Tell Me To Do A DNA Test- Mohbad Wife (127 Views)

Nobody Has The Right To Tell Me To Do A DNA Test - Mohbad’s Widow, Wunmi (video) / Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court / Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Do A DNA Test, And No One Can Tell Me To Do A DNA Test- Mohbad Wife by Marygraham: 4:11pm On Mar 31
Just a few days after Wunmi, the wife of the late Mohbad, expressed her distress via an Instagram live video, asserting that her life was under threat and that there were individuals pursuing her demise, she has resurfaced on social media with another emotional live session.

See more https://www.timztell.com/editorial/i-will-never-do-a-dna-test-and-no-one-can-tell-me-to-do-a-dna-test-on-my-son-liam-late-mohbad-wife-wunmi-cry-out/

Re: I Will Never Do A DNA Test, And No One Can Tell Me To Do A DNA Test- Mohbad Wife by Weknowbetter: 4:15pm On Mar 31
Leave this lady alone.

(1) (Reply)

Verydarkman New Diss Song For Tonto Dikeh, Iyabo Ojo, Blessing CEO / Mosun Filani’s Brother And Singer, Castro, Releases EP Showcasing Musical Talent / Reactions As Spyro Emails Portable, Requests Collaboration On A New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.