Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) (29209 Views)

Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) / Jihadists Kill Male Christians In Niger Republic Towns, Women Flee / Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by Christian36: 10:28pm On Mar 31
SUPERPACK:
Since history USA only have one nation that have poked into their eyes numerous times and that is Russia. Even if Russia do it to USA again US will go the diplomatic route, them no born Dem to invade Russia their Nuclear weapon no ve child's play.

Fun fact: Hamas is no longer an elected authority in Gaza, rather they rule Via a military coup style by force after ousting their opponent with violence. So they don't represent the whole of Gaza
USA is a calm country but very dangerous, they are not like Russia that practice authoritarian leadership and you know that Putin like making mouth because of his one or two nuclear weapons the country owns, but you see USA, fear them, the weapons they owns can shake the foundation of this world, go and read up the beginning and end of second world war then you will know how strong that country can be, you think USA became world power by mouth. A country that have military bases in more than 10countries but later reduced to below 10. Again they have strong supporters than Russia who only depends on China and North Korea, the rest like Japan, France, south Korea Germany etc are behind USA.
Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by Winning123: 10:32pm On Mar 31
Righteousness2:
Op you are on your own.

No true Christian anywhere in the world who reads, Understands and follows the word of God , the Holy bible will speak ill of ISRAEL.

Only Fake christians who have no relationship with GOD or HIS word, the Holy Bible will speak ill of Israel in these times.

TO ALL THE FAKE CHRISTIANS AROUND THE WORLD:

YOU CAN’T SAY “CHRIST IS KING” AND BE AN AVID ANTISEMITE.

LET ME REMIND YOU THAT ON THE CROSS HE WAS ACCUSED TO BE “THE KING OF THE JEWS” AND UPON HIS RETURN AS THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH, HE WILL SAVE HIS PEOPLE AND REIGN FROM JERUSALEM WHILE ISRAEL IS ONCE AGAIN THE HEAD OF ALL NATIONS.

EVEN AT THEIR LOWEST POINT AS THEY FAILED TO ACCEPT HIM OR UNDERSTAND WHO HE WAS, HE PRAYED: “FATHER FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING”.

IF YOU HATE THE NATION OF ISRAEL YOU CAN’T HAVE IN YOU THE SPIRIT OF THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, THUS YOU AREN’T SAVED AT ALL!

REAL FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST LOVE HIS EARTHLY BRETHREN!

It is quite unfortunate that you mis represent the purpose of God. The purpose of God is for all men to be saved first and then come to the knowledge of the truth. 2 Timothy 2:4. This is the eternal purpose of God. All men includes Arabs, Jews, Pelestinians, bandits, terrorist, kidnappers, prostitutes etc. Stop spreading hate on this platform. God is not a respecter of persons.To bring that purpose to pass he had an eternal plan. The Jews are not super human. God chose their father Abraham to bring His eternal purpose to pass. Christ Jesus came from their nation. God loves all men. He loves the Palestinians and I know he would not be happy that men and women are dying everyday due to bombs dropping on them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by Christian36: 10:33pm On Mar 31
SUPERPACK:
Nothing lasts forever, have you ever wondered why Germany under Hitler wanted to anihiliate the jews? Yes it was out of anger and bad perception.

The question is can Germany do that again, they dare not, nothing lasts forever.

USA was also once under British rule, but the fought their way to freedom, killing thousands and losing thousands too. Today should USA sneeze Britain will shudder as power don change hands

No one knows tomorrow, it could be mine and it could be yours
Yes nothing last forever, but this is a lesson every one of us must learn from. Always choose your battle carefully and don't act foolishly in your actions.
Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by Christian36: 10:38pm On Mar 31
khattab02:
so if u are God now, u will allow the innocent people to die for the sins of few??

U will bless Israel the more and not reproach them for their atrocious acts too??

Amazing!!!

I know this matter will be finally settled at the table of the one true and just Almighty God
Have you ever asked yourself this question that why did God give Satan the opportunity to act, He is the Almighty and still allow Satan to act. I still reflect on this statement that say whether good or bad all are for the glory of God.
Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:41pm On Mar 31
I no go even Dey Gaza by now if I am alive today with the terror in Gaza
Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by Alamu5891: 10:43pm On Mar 31
God1000:
Palestinian Christians in Gaza observe Easter amid Israel's war on the besieged enclave. LIVE updates:

Credit: Al Jazeera
Israel has been killing Muslim and Christian in Gaza but our Nigeria Christian is happy thinking that it is only Muslim that has been killed

Israel is the enemy of the both religions

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by KayB: 11:07pm On Mar 31
dreji:
There are many Christians in Gaza.
Hamas is only bad egg among the good ones

After rejoicing ignorantly with your Daddy G.O. expressing solidarity with Israel killing vulnerable women and children.
You people are just Christians in Nigeria you are not religious.
Every Palestinian stands with each other including the Hamas, fighting the injustice of land grabbing and apartheid regime
You amuse me sometimes when you people expose your half education claiming to be super commentator in the public glare

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by Adammamon: 11:15pm On Mar 31
May what happens to palestinians happen to your household. Chai most African Christian are indeed slave, you cannot be free even if your slave master free you. Thousand of muslim and Christians have been killed in gaza yet you’re defending isreal killing of innocent civilians because of what your bible say. You keep quoting your bible everytime to justify isreal killing everyone both muslim and Christian that are not isreali, THIS YOUR BIBLE AND YOUR GOD NEED TO BE QUESTIONED.

Righteousness2:
Op you are on your own.

No true Christian anywhere in the world who reads, Understands and follows the word of God , the Holy bible will speak ill of ISRAEL.

Only Fake christians who have no relationship with GOD or HIS word, the Holy Bible will speak ill of Israel in these times.

LET ME REMIND YOU THAT ON THE CROSS HE WAS ACCUSED TO BE “THE KING OF THE JEWS” AND UPON HIS RETURN AS THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH, HE WILL SAVE HIS PEOPLE AND REIGN FROM JERUSALEM WHILE ISRAEL IS ONCE AGAIN THE HEAD OF ALL NATIONS.

EVEN AT THEIR LOWEST POINT AS THEY FAILED TO ACCEPT HIM OR UNDERSTAND WHO HE WAS, HE PRAYED: “FATHER FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING”.

IF YOU HATE THE NATION OF ISRAEL YOU CAN’T HAVE IN YOU THE SPIRIT OF THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, THUS YOU AREN’T SAVED AT ALL!

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by elbangeez: 11:26pm On Mar 31
How is Hamas a terrorist organization?
Kennyfancy:
Doesn't change the fact that Hamas is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by elbangeez: 11:27pm On Mar 31
The real terrorist are in telaviv
Iceberg3:
God will continue to protect them from the evil Hamas terrorists...

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by khattab02: 11:37pm On Mar 31
Christian36:
Have you ever asked yourself this question that why did God give Satan the opportunity to act, He is the Almighty and still allow Satan to act. I still reflect on this statement that say whether good or bad all are for the glory of God.
because he (God) uses this world as a test for Us. Satan is already condemned and destine to hell, so he wants to drag as many as he can to hell.

God Almighty does not do ungodly things.

Are the Hamas and Palestines wrong in their actions against innocent Israeli ? Yes

Are Israeli wrong in their actions against innocent people? Many will say NO. Because they are God's special people. Interesting

If Israel kills more than 30,000 innocent people in retaliation, it is also act of terrorism.

My conclusion is this, both earring parties will not be spared in the sight of the unjust and true Almighty God.

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by Smartguyboy(m): 11:37pm On Mar 31
God1000:
Palestinian Christians in Gaza observe Easter amid Israel's war on the besieged enclave. LIVE updates:

Credit: Al Jazeera
The God of Israel 🇮🇱 blacks pray to don’t care about the Christian in Gaza when dropping bomb because they hate Christians from day one Z
Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 11:45pm On Mar 31
cococandy:
You’re so disgusting it’s beyond repugnant
You ma see am baa?

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by elhakiimed(m): 11:52pm On Mar 31
Onyedikachi231:

And someone who has a patron prophet he is emulating is wise when his prophet banned adoption just to fornicate with His daughter in law or that is prophet is a paedophile who 6 year old interest.

Perhaps your God is also guilty of the same for making a 13 year old Mary conceive of a holy child. Centuries ago, Puberty was enough as proof of being marriageable.

Also, adoption is acceptable in islam, and the history you're trying to corrupt is testament to the fact that, adopted children are not biological children, and some rules differ for them. ISLAM is far too detailed for your weak education, and I'll advise you to read up, so Allah may enlighten you.

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 11:55pm On Mar 31
Moniya4Real:
Point of correction, the fact that some people (Christians inclusive) who condemned and wished Hamas be eradicated are haters of Isreal. So, because i am a lover of Isreal means i shouldn’t tell the truth about the unjustified killings of over 4k Children. I doubt if the love of Christ is in you Mr Righteousness. The thing is, and it’s obvious you habor hatred for them cos they are not Christians. I think the IDF shouldn’t be behaving like the Killer Hamas terrorists.

IF” YOU HATE THE NATION OF ISRAEL YOU CAN’T HAVE IN YOU THE SPIRIT OF THE HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, THUS YOU AREN’T SAVED AT ALL!”

Righteousness2 isn’t different from a Jihadist.

he holds same qualities with them.

The difference is that they hold onto the Quran while Righteousness holds onto the bible and misinterprets it as he sees fit to support the sentimental opinions he keeps flooding this forum with.

I also wonder if these are all of his own doing or it is influenced by indoctrination from The Lord’s Chosen (Church which he attends)

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by Aaronsrod: 12:09am On Apr 01
Lovenorth:
Nigerian Christians love Jews more than they love their fellow Christians, they also love those that killed Jesus more than they love Jesus

You do not talk like a Nigerian!

The Bible tells us all who bless Israel will be blessed. I will always bless and tithe Israel. My lineage will be honoured and secured by the Almighty. Only a fool will love a 'fellow Christian' for no reason!!
Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by NoSentimentNo: 1:30am On Apr 01
Nigerians are just too funny.
We are blinded by religion or rather distorted interpretation of religious texts and our education is not even able to free us from ignorance and negative sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by Originalsly: 1:39am On Apr 01
Hmmmm ..... hoping to see how Christians celebrated in Israel. .... after all ... God's Chosen People should have the biggest celebration. Did they even celebrate?... if not can someone say why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by Babalola0920: 2:00am On Apr 01
dreji:
There are many Christians in Gaza.
Hamas is only bad egg among the good ones

It's bad to think hamas are just Muslims
I'm sure most ignorant Christians would be surprised to see that majority of people in gaza are Christians.
It doesn't take any spiritual realm to have humanity
Just common sense is enough grin

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by VIKTO83(m): 3:00am On Apr 01
These ones, those in Core Northern Nigeria and those in Pakistan are d real Christians. U see those ones flying on Private aircraft here and there making noise on large speakers, they are business magnets. Even to d Alfas too ooo. Make u Muslims no come here to behave like headless worm.
Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by hslbroker2(m): 3:37am On Apr 01
Jogs1900:
We need to see this Isreal Palestine war beyond religion..It's simply a tribal war. The Israelis don't like Christians or Muslims.
Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by rummmy: 4:08am On Apr 01
Hamas is a terrorist group...
This post was aimed to attract pity..
Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by brightleave(m): 4:09am On Apr 01
God1000:
I sympathize with our christian brothers and sisters and everyone in Gaza during this difficult time.

Some of us feel your pain
make Hamas release the hostages, you go see say the war go die natural death
Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by lewis33(m): 4:29am On Apr 01
Righteousness2:
Op you are on your own.

Poor reasoning,!!! Spreading hate and lies at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by Lovenorth: 4:32am On Apr 01
Aaronsrod:

You do not talk like a Nigerian!

The Bible tells us all who bless Israel will be blessed. I will always bless and tithe Israel. My lineage will be honoured and secured by the Almighty. Only a fool will love a 'fellow Christian' for no reason!!
You are programmed to love the killers of your "God" at the expense of your God grin to love someone's religion at the expense of your own religion cheesy, is this not a foolishness? God himself set it as criteria that his own "son" must be killed by man before he forgive man and you believe grin.

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by themanderon: 5:17am On Apr 01
My heart goes out to you my fellow brothers and sisters. May the Lord be with you all in this dark moment of history. Death and destruction to Hamas for bringing this hammer upon you.
Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by nyabinghi(m): 5:18am On Apr 01
TonyeBarcanista:
I don't think this guy understands Christianity

he is a lunatic
Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 5:20am On Apr 01
Hypocrites come and see for yourself.
There are Christians in Gaza as well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by aliscomonaj: 5:46am On Apr 01
Religion is a shame to humanity

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by zelnababa(m): 5:52am On Apr 01
Jogs1900:
We need to see this Isreal Palestine war beyond religion..It's simply a tribal war. The Israelis don't like Christians or Muslims.
they re more xtian in Palestine than Israel

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by Iamzik: 5:58am On Apr 01
Lovenorth:
Nigerian Christians love Jews more than they love their fellow Christians, they also love those that killed Jesus more than they love Jesus

Northerners love bh and bandits more than they love their own families. How about that for generalisation??
Re: Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) by GoodGovernance: 5:59am On Apr 01
Onyedikachi231:
Save Gaza from islam

Idiot.

Many idiots like you have been hypnotised to believe the war is against Islam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mass Shooting At Prague University, Czech. 15 Killed, 24 Injured / US President Biden Warns Russia, Says NATO Ready To Respond / Biden Spoke Against Apartheid In South Africa In 1986 Throwback Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.