Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Some Yorubas Were Shocked To See Air Peace Management After Attack On Isi Agu - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Some Yorubas Were Shocked To See Air Peace Management After Attack On Isi Agu (3079 Views)

Arise Interview: Hadi Sirika Lied About Air Peace - Management / Plane Passenger Shocked To See Window He Slept Against During Flight Broken (Pix / Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Yorubas Were Shocked To See Air Peace Management After Attack On Isi Agu by blacknp(m): 11:17pm On Mar 31
LOVEALAIGBO:

Agbada….that attire that looks like bedsheet!

You can just imagine male cabin crew walking through the aisle as their agbada covers the faces of pissed-off passengers on either side! And when it’s time to serve food, you can expect the male crew to be continuously pausing as they pour your tea, coffee or hand out booze or food trays, just so they can reset the sleeves of the unwieldy attire back on their shoulders as you normally see those wearing agbada do!
At best, confirmed unexposed Village Man from Alaigbo Republic of Arochukwu.

1 Like

Re: Some Yorubas Were Shocked To See Air Peace Management After Attack On Isi Agu by condensedmilk: 2:57am On Apr 01
Goodvibes007:

Your own people can only do nwa boys. They can't run a big business like an airline.

It's called apprenticeship in English and that is the bedrock/driving force of the socalled G-8 nations.
Re: Some Yorubas Were Shocked To See Air Peace Management After Attack On Isi Agu by CrossRhodes: 4:10am On Apr 01
It's plain to see igbos are more nationalistic.
A yoruba man would employ mostly from his tribe first before looking out.

ndi lovers of nigeria in the mud

1 Like

Re: Some Yorubas Were Shocked To See Air Peace Management After Attack On Isi Agu by SpatialKing(m): 4:19am On Apr 01
Super Eagles 🦅 can wear Yoruba/Hausa attire to see the President
Re: Some Yorubas Were Shocked To See Air Peace Management After Attack On Isi Agu by Cosbyrich: 5:10am On Apr 01
Couldntfigurean:
Allen Onyema is not wise,Yoruba business owner will make his establishment 100% Yoruba,maybe he thinks they will like him for there
You are still an omo ibo to them
Can’t you copy what tinubu is doing in his appointments,pick and empower your tribesmen only

Nigeria is not for you
He is doing it so that his business progresses gracefully and lasts for a long time.
Dangote too also has Yoruba as his MD.
It is called merit.

2 Likes

Re: Some Yorubas Were Shocked To See Air Peace Management After Attack On Isi Agu by navyseal2220: 6:40am On Apr 01
Cosbyrich:
He is doing it so that his business progresses gracefully and lasts for a long time.
It is called merit.

It's only merit when a yoruba is the one employed. But when it comes you yoruba turn to employ or appoint on merit, including Tinubuu, you will appoint mostly all Yoruba. The problem with you people is you think you have sense but you don't other tribes look at you people as sick people!

1 Like

Re: Some Yorubas Were Shocked To See Air Peace Management After Attack On Isi Agu by Cosbyrich: 7:18am On Apr 01
navyseal2220:

It's only merit when a yoruba is the one employed. But when it comes you yoruba turn to employ or appoint on merit, including Tinubuu, you will appoint mostly all Yoruba. The problem with you people is you think you have sense but you don't other tribes look at you people as sick people!
I am sorry but Tinubu is just being cautious of the fact that Nigeria needs to progress fast especially in terms of economy.
If you watch what he has done,he just changed the Northernersv with South Westerners especially in very strategic areas.

Just like most people in Nigeria believe,Yorubas happen to be the best administrators and business people with a lot of resilience.

Have you ever asked yourself why Ojukwu was always seeking the guidance of Prof Aluko and making Banjo lead the Biafran war?

1 Like

Re: Some Yorubas Were Shocked To See Air Peace Management After Attack On Isi Agu by imam07: 8:38am On Apr 01
BigkokoRep:
What they can never do......

They always wonder why the Igbos are extremely successful in Business: They can employ anyone productive with religious or ethnic bias, something they can never try! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Everyone no be do Amala ethnicity!
nah mumu u be. Wetin igbo people do other tribe wey yoruba never do pass. The ceo wise pass una nah. He employed better hands. He no joke with his business. Those yorubas u see their will bring progress to his business because they are d best he can get. If he sees better ibos than them, he would not employ d yorubas. Yoruba ceo too employ better ibo hands so this is not new
Re: Some Yorubas Were Shocked To See Air Peace Management After Attack On Isi Agu by Couldntfigurean: 8:55am On Apr 01
Cosbyrich:
It is called merit.
Dangote isn’t Yoruba
You think Yoruba care about merit,I am not just talking for talking sake,I grew up in Lagos and saw things,Yoruba business are usually 97-100% Yorubas
Even Yoruba churches like redemned,Mfm etc all are made up of 90% Yoruba pastors
Re: Some Yorubas Were Shocked To See Air Peace Management After Attack On Isi Agu by sukar886: 9:00am On Apr 01
Why are you yorubas too tribalistic na wahoo, it pains me alot
Re: Some Yorubas Were Shocked To See Air Peace Management After Attack On Isi Agu by dododawa1: 9:09am On Apr 01
navyseal2220:

Take your green white green nonsense and shove it your azz. This is a private business Airline, not a national carrier. He has been asking for national carrier license to promote your useless One Nigeria, you tribalists will not.
one love

One NIGERIA
Re: Some Yorubas Were Shocked To See Air Peace Management After Attack On Isi Agu by dododawa1: 9:10am On Apr 01
phorget:

It's not a National carrier but a sole proprietorship and the owner can decide on how to run his business.
one Love

One NIGERIA
Re: Some Yorubas Were Shocked To See Air Peace Management After Attack On Isi Agu by dododawa1: 9:11am On Apr 01
paramakina202:

Is it Nigeria national airline?
Btw I know airpeace air hostess will wear difference Nigeria cultural dresses they just started with Igbo but bigots want to have heart attack over it like say na una buy plane for him.
one love

One NIGERIA
Re: Some Yorubas Were Shocked To See Air Peace Management After Attack On Isi Agu by dododawa1: 9:12am On Apr 01
Jokerman:

It's a private company... The CEO can do what he likes....
one love

One NIGERIA
Re: Some Yorubas Were Shocked To See Air Peace Management After Attack On Isi Agu by CORPSEFUCKER: 9:46am On Apr 01
90% of yapes are wage slaves for air peace

Re: Some Yorubas Were Shocked To See Air Peace Management After Attack On Isi Agu by bdon123(m): 12:22pm On Apr 01
dododawa1:
It should be White and Green

Uniform

.why

Is Agu?
Does airpeace belong to naija govt?
Re: Some Yorubas Were Shocked To See Air Peace Management After Attack On Isi Agu by BigkokoRep: 12:34pm On Apr 01
Clown 🤡 with IQ lower than a domestic donkey.... Show me any yulloba CEO wey employ Igbos like this, or any other tribes like this, and get $100 equivalent in Naira.

Sey you see how the employment dey verifiable. You fit add church, sango shrine too.

Shame don caught una. While una dey gaslight am, clowns like you no know say, the air nigga dey feed yulloba employees!

Everybody don dey know una Wella. Very soon, they will 🌟 treating y'all like cancer y'all are to Nigeria polity!

imam07:
nah mumu u be. Wetin igbo people do other tribe wey yoruba never do pass. The ceo wise pass una nah. He employed better hands. He no joke with his business. Those yorubas u see their will bring progress to his business because they are d best he can get. If he sees better ibos than them, he would not employ d yorubas. Yoruba ceo too employ better ibo hands so this is not new
Re: Some Yorubas Were Shocked To See Air Peace Management After Attack On Isi Agu by akezn: 1:42pm On Apr 01
For a business I opened with my own money? Are you for real?

Does valuejet or any other private airline operator in Nigeria use white and green uniform?

dododawa1:
It should be White and Green

Uniform

.why

Is Agu?
Re: Some Yorubas Were Shocked To See Air Peace Management After Attack On Isi Agu by heniford2: 2:32pm On Apr 01
flokii:
Yorubas are undoubtedly the best managers as far as Africa is concerned.. those guys are lifting Air peace like say na their own business and see how the airline is fluorishing.
akuko story for the gods
Re: Some Yorubas Were Shocked To See Air Peace Management After Attack On Isi Agu by imam07: 4:00pm On Apr 01
BigkokoRep:
Clown 🤡 with IQ lower than a domestic donkey.... Show me any yulloba CEO wey employ Igbos like this, or any other tribes like this, and get $100 equivalent in Naira.

Sey you see how the employment dey verifiable. You fit add church, sango shrine too.

Shame don caught una. While una dey gaslight am, clowns like you no know say, the air nigga dey feed yulloba employees!

Everybody don dey know una Wella. Very soon, they will 🌟 treating y'all like cancer y'all are to Nigeria polity!

You know most of you there don't really know your father. Son of a thousand father. Bastard like you go dey talk like say your brain is upside down. U go talk down on yoruba but stupid idiot like u go dey south west dey do business and succeeding. Go meet your mama to tell you your real father. Omo ale jatijati
Re: Some Yorubas Were Shocked To See Air Peace Management After Attack On Isi Agu by 79733139(m): 4:27pm On Apr 01
Seun
Mynd44
Justwise

This is the type of thread that you need to hide. The OP is just trying to start an ethnic quarrel between Yorubas and Igbos.
Re: Some Yorubas Were Shocked To See Air Peace Management After Attack On Isi Agu by BigkokoRep: 7:03pm On Apr 01
Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Sorry my papa don join he ancestors. As for you wey still get papa & maami wey Ebi pa won wan finish, say hi to them for me! By the way, no mine their skulls in your frustrations oohhh!

Show me any yulloba CEO wey employ Igbos like this, or any other tribes like this, and get $100 equivalent in Naira.

🤡 Clown with IQ lower than that of a domestic donkey. You think everyone dey one stinking brown roof region like you?

If you work hard, and get hand work, you no go live all your life for ogbomosho thinking ritual or skullarship go bring you wealth

imam07:
You know most of you there don't really know your father. Son of a thousand father. Bastard like you go dey talk like say your brain is upside down. U go talk down on yoruba but stupid idiot like u go dey south west dey do business and succeeding. Go meet your mama to tell you your real father. Omo ale jatijati
Re: Some Yorubas Were Shocked To See Air Peace Management After Attack On Isi Agu by imam07: 8:17pm On Apr 01
BigkokoRep:
Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Sorry my papa don join he ancestors. As for you wey still get papa & maami wey Ebi pa won wan finish, say hi to them for me! By the way, no mine their skulls in your frustrations oohhh!

Show me any yulloba CEO wey employ Igbos like this, or any other tribes like this, and get $100 equivalent in Naira.

🤡 Clown with IQ lower than that of a domestic donkey. You think everyone dey one stinking brown roof region like you?

If you work hard, and get hand work, you no go live all your life for ogbomosho thinking ritual or skullarship go bring you wealth

is a pity u dont know who gave birth to u. Come Lagos make i accommodate u for free I 6 month. Or make I employ u. By dat time u will know who is hungry
Re: Some Yorubas Were Shocked To See Air Peace Management After Attack On Isi Agu by BigkokoRep: 9:39pm On Apr 01
Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 see this donkey wey never chop one square meal wan feed someone wey dey travel between continents!!!!
Tell me true, you don enter plane before, even if na local route?

Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry I no be yulloba. I be Igbo, we know our fathers, and listen to their advice well well. One of them be say, no try do anything with an Yoruba in Nigeria. Outside Nigeria, you fit risk because the lawlessness of Nigeria no dey to cover them.

So tell me wetin your own father teach you!

We know hungry people. You make the cut. I get some less privilege I fit recommend to you, since you fit accommodate person. Many of them dey sleep under bridge for Lagos. Ok

imam07:
is a pity u dont know who gave birth to u. Come Lagos make i accommodate u for free I 6 month. Or make I employ u. By dat time u will know who is hungry
Re: Some Yorubas Were Shocked To See Air Peace Management After Attack On Isi Agu by imam07: 9:27am On Apr 02
BigkokoRep:
Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 see this donkey wey never chop one square meal wan feed someone wey dey travel between continents!!!!
Tell me true, you don enter plane before, even if na local route?

Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry I no be yulloba. I be Igbo, we know our fathers, and listen to their advice well well. One of them be say, no try do anything with an Yoruba in Nigeria. Outside Nigeria, you fit risk because the lawlessness of Nigeria no dey to cover them.

So tell me wetin your own father teach you!

We know hungry people. You make the cut. I get some less privilege I fit recommend to you, since you fit accommodate person. Many of them dey sleep under bridge for Lagos. Ok

person wey dey travel between continent no go loud am. U be empty barrel. Your continent nah between Anambra and enugu. Sha be careful with your hard drug trafficking.
Is it not water proof nylon bag u used carry your load enter Lagos through night bus. Mr Johnny walker
Re: Some Yorubas Were Shocked To See Air Peace Management After Attack On Isi Agu by BigkokoRep: 11:54am On Apr 02
Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Nuff said. This one na clown 🤡 with rapid depressed IQ. A clown & illiterate joined together. You hear Asiwaju dey pay 30k stipends to keep the propaganda going, without getting, you jump join. Them no tell you say experience using Google is a must? Bye!

imam07:
person wey dey travel between continent no go loud am. U be empty barrel. Your continent nah between Anambra and enugu. Sha be careful with your hard drug trafficking.
Is it not water proof nylon bag u used carry your load enter Lagos through night bus. Mr Johnny walker
Re: Some Yorubas Were Shocked To See Air Peace Management After Attack On Isi Agu by imam07: 9:12pm On Apr 02
BigkokoRep:
Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Nuff said. This one na clown 🤡 with rapid depressed IQ. A clown & illiterate joined together. You hear Asiwaju dey pay 30k stipends to keep the propaganda going, without getting, you jump join. Them no tell you say experience using Google is a must? Bye!

stop taking hard drugs. Is not good for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

jllooo / Fun And Challenges Of Living In Lagos / Countries Nigeria Can Go With Working Holiday Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.