Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Who Are You Supporting To Win The Nigerian Premier League And The England Premie - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Are You Supporting To Win The Nigerian Premier League And The England Premie (166 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Is The Biggest Threat To The England Team — Karen Cairney / Coaches Of Nigerian Premier League Teams / Which Team Are You Supporting To Win The FIFA WORLD CUP 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are You Supporting To Win The Nigerian Premier League And The England Premie by guobe: 8:01pm On Mar 31
I am supporting Rangers of Enugu to win the Nigerian Premier league as I am impressed with their play this season and they are currently in an unbeaten run of about 8 matches.
In the English league I think Liverpool should win it as a farewell package for their coach Klopp who is leaving at the end of the season.
Which teams are you supporting?
Re: Who Are You Supporting To Win The Nigerian Premier League And The England Premie by Bahamas95(m): 8:47pm On Mar 31
Ain't a Liverpool fan but I want them to win it. I have never regarded Arsenal as a serious club, I regard them as a football academy.

As for the NPFL I don't know anything about them, I can't even mention the name of one player in the league......The league management or whatever they're called should improve. There's no way you can attract fans when matches ain't shown on TV.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You Supporting To Win The Nigerian Premier League And The England Premie by guobe: 9:04pm On Mar 31
Bahamas95:
Ain't a Liverpool fan but I want them to win it. I have never regarded Arsenal as a serious club, I regard them as a football academy.

As for the NPFL I don't know anything about them, I can't even mention the name of one player in the league......The league management or whatever they're called should improve. There's no way you can attract fans when matches ain't shown on TV.

Startimes shows Nigerian league matches and you can also stream it too.
Arsenal are bottlers and I think they have not changed yet.
Re: Who Are You Supporting To Win The Nigerian Premier League And The England Premie by Bahamas95(m): 9:10pm On Mar 31
guobe:

Startimes shows Nigerian league matches and you can also stream it too.
Arsenal are bottlers and I think they have not changed yet.
I won't even advice my enemy to watch match on NTA.

Sometime ago I stumbled on one NPFL match on startimes (NTA Sports 24) and changed the channel immediately. I almost had eye problem.

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Supporting To Win The Nigerian Premier League And The England Premie by guobe: 9:13pm On Mar 31
Bahamas95:
I won't even advice my enemy to watch match on NTA.

Sometime ago I stumbled on one NPFL match on startimes (NTA Sports 24) and changed the channel immediately. I almost had eye problem.
Very poor quality from NTA
Re: Who Are You Supporting To Win The Nigerian Premier League And The England Premie by Dundalk(m): 9:19pm On Mar 31
I think English premier league angry

Arsenal honestly..

Nigeria premier league angry
My state angry niger tornadoes

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You Supporting To Win The Nigerian Premier League And The England Premie by guobe: 9:22pm On Mar 31
Dundalk:
I think English premier league angry

Arsenal honestly..

Nigeria premier league angry
My state angry niger tornadoes
Nigertornadoes is battling relegation. They can't win the league this season.
Re: Who Are You Supporting To Win The Nigerian Premier League And The England Premie by vivaAfrica: 9:43pm On Mar 31
guobe:

Very poor quality from NTA
The NPFL is no longer shown on NTA but Beta Sports a Startimes Channel dedicated to showing Nigeria Keafye matches. The quality is better now as the name of if the Channel implies

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Supporting To Win The Nigerian Premier League And The England Premie by guobe: 9:47pm On Mar 31
vivaAfrica:

The NPFL is no longer shown on NTA but Beta Sports a Startimes Channel dedicated to showing Nigeria Keafye matches. The quality is better now as the name of if the Channel implies
Okay good one
Re: Who Are You Supporting To Win The Nigerian Premier League And The England Premie by NPFLADMIN(m): 8:53am On Apr 01
Lobi most likely.
Enyimba, Remo aren't coming close.
Enugu has a shot also, but can they really win?
Rivers could have been it, but they're too busy with CCC. CAF Confederation Cup.

My favourite remains 3SC tho!

As for EPL, na Man city or Newcastle I want.

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Supporting To Win The Nigerian Premier League And The England Premie by NPFLADMIN(m): 8:59am On Apr 01
Rivers won USM yesterday.
Tho na only one goal.
For me that's too low when you're at home.
For the away, we're on God!

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Supporting To Win The Nigerian Premier League And The England Premie by guobe: 10:02am On Apr 01
NPFLADMIN:
Lobi most likely.
Enyimba, Remo aren't coming close.
Enugu has a shot also, but can they really win?
Rivers could have been it, but they're too busy with CCC. CAF Confederation Cup.

My favourite remains 3SC tho!

As for EPL, na Man city or Newcastle I want.
Newcastle is not in the race and also 3sc too
Re: Who Are You Supporting To Win The Nigerian Premier League And The England Premie by NPFLADMIN(m): 10:29am On Apr 01
guobe:

Newcastle is not in the race and also 3sc too

What do you mean in the race?

For 3SC, I only said they are my fav. Although their chances of them winning is low.
Re: Who Are You Supporting To Win The Nigerian Premier League And The England Premie by guobe: 2:09pm On Apr 01
NPFLADMIN:

What do you mean in the race?

For 3SC, I only said they are my fav. Although their chances of them winning is low.
I mean Newcastle are not title contenders

(1) (Reply)

Luton Town Vs. Brentford Prediction / Lionel Messi Breaks Cristiano Ronaldo’s Record As He Becomes Fattest Player To S / Payment After Wining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.