Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

South Africa Lady Says She Will Never Believe Nigerians Are Poor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africa Lady Says She Will Never Believe Nigerians Are Poor (2327 Views)

Reno Like Tinubu Don't Believe Nigerians Have Brains To Know Who To Vote / I Never Believe The Military Is This Scared. The South East For Example / I Believe Nigerians Are Ready For A Female President – Eunice Atuejide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africa Lady Says She Will Never Believe Nigerians Are Poor by Biodun556(m): 8:07pm On Mar 31

Re: South Africa Lady Says She Will Never Believe Nigerians Are Poor by Biodun556(m): 8:08pm On Mar 31
H
Re: South Africa Lady Says She Will Never Believe Nigerians Are Poor by Ozommadu: 8:22pm On Mar 31
Which propaganda do you want to push this night you this tinupoo boi

Dem no give Una Easter break?

9 Likes

Re: South Africa Lady Says She Will Never Believe Nigerians Are Poor by Treasure17(m): 8:48pm On Mar 31
Probably because of our flamboyant lifestyles.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Lady Says She Will Never Believe Nigerians Are Poor by Paraman: 8:49pm On Mar 31
She just dey catch cruise
Re: South Africa Lady Says She Will Never Believe Nigerians Are Poor by Sirhush(m): 9:20pm On Mar 31
Abi now just like some people no believe poor people dey USA 🤣 cheesy

1 Like

Re: South Africa Lady Says She Will Never Believe Nigerians Are Poor by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:27pm On Mar 31
Nigerians and fake lives are trending again,.. every Nigerian she meets in SA must be balling (aka driving big motor, dressing like Burna etc) even if they work at Mc Ds.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Lady Says She Will Never Believe Nigerians Are Poor by ghettochild4u(m): 11:57pm On Mar 31
Don't blame her..they watch too much nollywood. And she prolly date comfortable nigerians
Re: South Africa Lady Says She Will Never Believe Nigerians Are Poor by 1Alex: 7:08am On Apr 01
That girl is not a south African, I think she is Kenyan or something.
Re: South Africa Lady Says She Will Never Believe Nigerians Are Poor by EmperorCaesar(m): 9:26am On Apr 01
Ozommadu:

Propaganda again?

U sure say una even sabi the meaning of that word

U guys already bastardized that word

It's even more use than the "Simp" word on this forum

Obidients new word cheesy cheesy
Re: South Africa Lady Says She Will Never Believe Nigerians Are Poor by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:57am On Apr 01
Yep
Not all poverty cases are cashless cases. Na body de hustle...na body go must chop wella

If you know you know....
Re: South Africa Lady Says She Will Never Believe Nigerians Are Poor by Gustavowhite(m): 12:17pm On Apr 01
Ozommadu:

They will add it as part of tinubu’s achievements since he has none

And I noticed how it’s now Nigeria and not ibo because it’s positive,if the young lady talked about something negative it would have been “ibo”,since our Yoruba neighbors believe that there are no Yoruba in SA,only Ibo people

1 Like

Re: South Africa Lady Says She Will Never Believe Nigerians Are Poor by predictor1: 12:37pm On Apr 01
Gustavowhite:
They will add it as part of tinubu’s achievements since he has none

And I noticed how it’s now Nigeria and not ibo because it’s positive,if the young lady talked about something negative it would have been “ibo”,since our Yoruba neighbors believe that there are no Yoruba in SA,only Ibo people
If you don't call Tinubu in a day, will you die?
Re: South Africa Lady Says She Will Never Believe Nigerians Are Poor by predictor1: 12:37pm On Apr 01
Ozommadu:

Get Tinubu out of your mind. Don't let thoughts of him kill you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa Lady Says She Will Never Believe Nigerians Are Poor by Gustavowhite(m): 1:23pm On Apr 01
predictor1:
If you don't call Tinubu in a day, will you die?
I thought he is the Presidiot
Who should I mention then,maybe Jonathan of Kwankwaso?
Re: South Africa Lady Says She Will Never Believe Nigerians Are Poor by OfoIgbo: 2:07pm On Apr 01
MrBrownJay1:
Nigerians and fake lives are trending again,.. every Nigerian she meets in SA must be balling (aka driving big motor, dressing like Burna etc) even if they work at Mc Ds.

She is likely to be meeting Igbos in South Africa. As you well know, Igbos tend to be comfortable wherever they may be, and that could easily give her the wrong impression of Nigerians as always well to do.

She needs to come to Nigeria to see Yorubas kneeling for money and being flogged for a loaf of bread for her to change her opinion.
Re: South Africa Lady Says She Will Never Believe Nigerians Are Poor by predictor1: 4:01pm On Apr 01
Gustavowhite:
I thought he is the Presidiot Who should I mention then,maybe Jonathan of Kwankwaso?
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Naija Is A Failed State! / PDP Insists On Northern Presidential Candidate - Rebuffs Obasanjo's Statements / Group Challenges Jonathan, Efcc To Investigate/charge Mrs. Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.