Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

My Su!c!de Note - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Su!c!de Note (1123 Views)

I Feel Like Committing Su!c!de / See How These Three Simple Home Remedies Are Used To Control Diabetes & Blood Su (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Su!c!de Note by kiyosaki1(m): 4:23am On Apr 01
Babangidapikin:

At least learn from the nature, the darkest time in the morning bring forth brightness afterwards... Sometimes you push , make all the efforts , but it seems nothing is working, people call you lazy because no results to show for all your efforts, but I find it quiet strange that even when you get all you wanted now, you still won't be satisfied or happy ...So happiness is free... As for your debt , you can only keep pushing, many things would fail, but hopefully BabaGod would send a helper your way... Suicide though tempting is not the solution, you die and everybody still move on with their lives.
In my own personal opinion the debt issue is the main issue with the author of this letter, and we should all try to find out the nature of the debt,and how we can be of help either through crowd funding or other means. As it may sound there are debt that can land one in prison and we all knows what going to nigeria prison is like if one is not buoyant,so i don't really blame the guy for looking for the easy route out of his predicaments whichbin this case is suicide. Please we rise by helping others,i call on seun and others like lawyers in the house etc to let's try and see how we can bring this guy out of his present situation.
Re: My Su!c!de Note by Rolings: 5:02am On Apr 01
helinues:
My regards to Iyami eleko.

Make una stop to dey blackmail people emotionally

Person wey wan commit suicide through river but still dey off clothes and shoes.

Mtcheeeew

One of the funniest jokes I ever heard was
"Person wey go buy poison dey wait to collect change never ready to die"

This one no really wan die..... This thread is like a last gasp call for help

But he will be alright and if he isn't, that's life ....it's not fair
Re: My Su!c!de Note by BigkokoRep: 5:17am On Apr 01
My message to you is that you are a f**l! A typical selfish, wasteful, useless bl*ck man! You want to waste all these wonderful organs you got for free?

A group of some despicable elites and their hanger on, made life so miserable for you, and all you choose to do is kill your self.... without leaving money at least to buy coffin?

Who you keep to buy coffin for you? Make thunder wey no get break fire you there. Make sure you buy coffin and keep money for your burial before you drink sniper..... Abi you no know say people too dey pass a lot too?

Let me give you a tip of what a typical Caucasian would do.

1. Education/health wise. He will donate or sell his vital organs to the education or health institutions for research so that humanity can continue. In return funnel the proceeds to his kindred or offsprings. You no Keep money, you want kill your self and make them start running Helter skelter as to how to get money buy coffin and do owambe for your burial.

2. Political. He will make a political statement, vawulently or otherwise. Go and run into the convoy of those tiefs, at least your people go extract burial money from them.

3. Socially. He will do a protest in front of those whose conscience is dead and maybe make true his threat by burning himself. Go to Aso Rock gate and do it there.

4. Religiously. He will led a protest fight to the realms, consulting Satan or G-d, in a bid to undo these despicable foes on Nigeria.

But, I reckon you are selfish, and coward, you have none of these in mind!

Anyway, I won't be surprised you are one of those who supports tiefs to power!
Re: My Su!c!de Note by JOACHINpedro: 5:52am On Apr 01
Fedup2024:
People of Nairaland. This maybe my last post here. I had to create this moniker in order to keep my identity. My view about this world especially this country is just that nobody loves you, you are on your own. In the meantime, I'm in a loads of debt currently owing people. I thought of this life not worth living anymore. I've read a lot and that made me freethinker. I don't believe in the concept of heaven and hell. To me, I think su!c!de is an option. What is essence of living a life without no solution. You aim but miss. You plan yet fail. Nothing works in this country and no one, no body is ready to assist you or even lend you a hand despite the fact I help people a lot even to my detriment. I discovered it doesn't worth it. I have nothing to fear again. I've passed my fear.

This life is not worth living anymore for me. I need a release.

My apologies to my parents and siblings for failing them.
Na debt wey you wan kpai yourself.
I'm sure some of the people that gave you that money believed in you. Now you want them to start having trust issues.
Don't kill yourself man, that's selfish.
Re: My Su!c!de Note by lionphil(m): 6:24am On Apr 01
Fedup2024:
People of Nairaland. This maybe my last post here. I had to create this moniker in order to keep my identity. My view about this world especially this country is just that nobody loves you, you are on your own. In the meantime, I'm in a loads of debt currently owing people. I thought of this life not worth living anymore. I've read a lot and that made me freethinker. I don't believe in the concept of heaven and hell. To me, I think su!c!de is an option. What is essence of living a life without no solution. You aim but miss. You plan yet fail. Nothing works in this country and no one, no body is ready to assist you or even lend you a hand despite the fact I help people a lot even to my detriment. I discovered it doesn't worth it. I have nothing to fear again. I've passed my fear.

you're yet to try mason work... in the coming years hand work will be a luxury because everyone wants to do yahoo. have patience and you'd smile. pick any hand work and learn today
Re: My Su!c!de Note by Ezemann(m): 7:06am On Apr 01
Don't let debt make you contemplate suicide, I am also in debt.. The pressure is much too but my head is still high up. I know it will only take time but I shall pay them. So my dear buckle up. A lot of people are indebted too.
Re: My Su!c!de Note by nnamdiosu(m): 7:18am On Apr 01
Fedup2024:

You want to commit suicide, but you still hid your moniker?

You're points for commiting suicide are all linked to hunger .
If you need help, say you need help. And money will be sent to you to feed. How does suicide help you out?

1 Like

Re: My Su!c!de Note by udomonday: 7:25am On Apr 01
Aussie2doc:

The first thing you need to know is that depression is a serious sickness. Suicide is one of the symptoms. Go and see a doctor at the psychiatric hospital before killing yourself.

I don’t know any support group in Nigeria but go to this website and talk with someone first before taking a step if you don’t want to go to psychiatric hospital.

https://www.beyondblue.org.au/

Once again, you are sick. It is not your debt that is making you to contemplate suicide. As I am talking to you, my property worth 300 million naira is marked for demolition for the Lagos calabar coastal road in Lekki. The property has everything but they realigned the road and said it is on the ROW. I don’t know whether your debt is up to 300 million but I never skipped a meal cos of that not to talk of suicide. I am not rich. I just learn to live above challenges.

Once again, seek help. It has nothing to do with hell or heaven . It has nothing to do with people you helped or people that refused to help you. It has everything to do with your MENTAL HEALTH. Talk to a professional on

no mind am,if I tell am my own predicament he go dey thank God for his life.
Re: My Su!c!de Note by kokoA(m): 7:34am On Apr 01
grin grin grin grin Debt wan make a Nigerian commit suicide? Hahah... This one na lie jor. In this country everybody is owing everybody, if we begin do competition of debt here now ehn your own no go dey top 500 sef. Baba, collect loan go buy better roasted fish with some bottles of Star larger beer jare. Na hungry dey catch you.
Re: My Su!c!de Note by Dundalk(m): 7:46am On Apr 01
nnamdiosu:

You want to commit suicide, but you still hid your moniker?

You're points for commiting suicide are all linked to hunger .
If you need help, say you need help. And money will be sent to you to feed. How does suicide help you out?
don't mind him.. grin

1 Like

Re: My Su!c!de Note by MONEY247: 8:25am On Apr 01
I remember when I told my brother that I was traumatized I wanted to commit suicide....he told me to go on.....
He didn't care..... there's no love anywhere....
I stay days without eating....I don't steal and would never steal..I just want to be in heaven at the end....(I had an experience before,)

Nobody cares...I live on the streets.....
I am trying to learn Yahoo, Yes hate me.. but I am really frustrated........
OP be strong..... some Times I do wish I had super powers to multiply money or be able to predict betnaija and make steady income.... but no......
Don't pity me, it's life, e no balance....we keep fighting till we can no longer fight..... every man would kiss the dust one way or the other.......

But if you commit suicide, hell fire straight...
Re: My Su!c!de Note by VaselineCrew: 8:29am On Apr 01
Fedup2024:

Don't listen or internalize any negative comments written here by some people that may not understand how you feel.

I was close to taking my life last year, only thing that stopped me was lack of courage to follow through.

I cried at night, cried to family so much they even got tired, went to the hospital for counseling and so on...

Eventually the mighty God came through for me and all those feelings went away.

I pray for you today that God blesses you so immensely that you can't help but fall on your knees in praise of him anytime you remember how he brought you out of this pit.

If I knew you, I'd help, but I can't even get private messages on this moniker as I can't remember my email password.

May God bless you and keep you. May God wipe away your tears and fill your face, soul and heart with Joy, in Jesus name, amen.

May God bless you with abundant health, abundant wealth, and a heart full of Joy.

Please cry to God today, the same way you cried to unknown nairalanders and I know the God that never changes will hear your cries, in Jesus name.

Come to God in your weakness and he will make you strong, the strongest even among your peers.

God bless you bro
Re: My Su!c!de Note by VaselineCrew: 8:32am On Apr 01
MONEY247:
I remember when I told my brother that I was traumatized I wanted to commit suicide....he told me to go on.....
He didn't care..... there's no love anywhere....
I stay days without eating....I don't steal and would never steal..I just want to be in heaven at the end....(I had an experience before,)

Nobody cares...I live on the streets.....
I am trying to learn Yahoo, Yes hate me.. but I am really frustrated........
OP be strong..... some Times I do wish I had super powers to multiply money or be able to predict betnaija and make steady income.... but no......
Don't pity me, it's life, e no balance....we keep fighting till we can no longer fight..... every man would kiss the dust one way or the other.......

But if you commit suicide, hell fire straight...

bro you suppose drop account
Re: My Su!c!de Note by Balablue64: 8:40am On Apr 01
Oga Nigeria is too crowded and too busy to be caring about one person, abeg will your suicide affect price of a cup of garri.
Re: My Su!c!de Note by conscienceman4(m): 8:48am On Apr 01
YOU KNOW WHAT?

YOU ARE A COWARD.
Re: My Su!c!de Note by ErnestNc: 9:17am On Apr 01
Aussie2doc:

The first thing you need to know is that depression is a serious sickness. Suicide is one of the symptoms. Go and see a doctor at the psychiatric hospital before killing yourself.

I don’t know any support group in Nigeria but go to this website and talk with someone first before taking a step if you don’t want to go to psychiatric hospital.

Once again, you are sick. It is not your debt that is making you to contemplate suicide. As I am talking to you, my property worth 300 million naira is marked for demolition for the Lagos calabar coastal road in Lekki. The property has everything but they realigned the road and said it is on the ROW. I don’t know whether your debt is up to 300 million but I never skipped a meal cos of that not to talk of suicide. I am not rich. I just learn to live above challenges.

Once again, seek help. It has nothing to do with hell or heaven . It has nothing to do with people you helped or people that refused to help you. It has everything to do with your MENTAL HEALTH. Talk to a professional on

Yours is not a big deal as you'll be richly compensated by the government for the damages. So?
Re: My Su!c!de Note by CORPSEFUCKER: 9:54am On Apr 01
You can do this bobo

You can inspire us looking to join you by doing live on YouTube, Facebook or Instagram

Looking to join you very soon ,.just do it bobo

Re: My Su!c!de Note by captainking(m): 11:47am On Apr 01
Fedup2024:

If debts is your only problem then you don't know what God has done for you.
If you listen to other people's problems, you will thank God that yours is only debt. .
I have nothing much to say.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Plsssssssssssssssssssssssss!!! / Nutritionist In Lagos Or Port Harcourt / Goldie's Autopsy Result And Your Health Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.