Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady (5451 Views)

Wallahi, I Will Do Only One Term & Retire To America - Governor Sule (Throwback) / Ohanaeze: Buhari Not Loyal To Nigeria, Will Retire To Niger Republic In 2023 / Buhari Hopes To Retire To His Cattle Farm In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by DatNiggaDaz: 7:19am On Apr 01
Fake Pastor dishing out lies propaganda & deceit

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by HateBigots: 7:25am On Apr 01
grin grin April fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by Jrevelation(m): 7:26am On Apr 01
Nigerians are easy to deceived person never returned dollars to where he met am unna dey happy
It is not funny
Person push Naira to 1600 come dey reverse am small small and you dey happy
How come

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by anonimi: 7:30am On Apr 01
Racoon:
Same way Remi and Tinubu overhyped Buhari under the same APC

25 years of holding 20 million smart Lagosians by their balls, has he made Lagos better with ordinary water and toilets in their homes

A 45-year-old resident and father of three, Mr.Fatai Lamide told PUNCH HealthWise that no building in the community has toilet facilities.

The Oyo State-born mechanic said, “We don’t have toilet in this area, including our compound. This canal that you see serves as toilet to all of us living in this area. We defecate inside nylon and throw it inside the canal.

“For people that don’t want to use nylon, they have a special bucket that they use after which they pour it inside the canal too.

https://punchng.com/cholera-outbreak-looms-in-lagos-communities-as-residents-use-canal-lagoon-as-toilet/

itubaba001:
Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019.
>
>
The EIU examines the quality of health care, education, infrastructure, stability, and culture when assessing living conditions of each city. More than 30 factors are taken into account when calculating each rank, which are then complied into a weighted score between one and 100.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by Ubanz: 7:37am On Apr 01
Don't worry,we know that you are the one calling the shots & ruling by proxy.

Afterall you guided his hands when he went to vote @ Alausa otherwise he would have thumb printed for PDP or LP.
You are still his guide.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by patrickcollins: 7:37am On Apr 01
Woman you are just blabblng, your husband has caused hunger and pain, definitely will end worser than Buhari. So when he goes back to Lagos we wouldn't be hearing he built Lagos from scratch, he is a first class graduate of accounting and economics.He is clueless and incompetent and heartless too who raises price of everything on the day of his inauguration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:40am On Apr 01
Paraman:
I agree with the first lady
We hope so too, but....

Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by bluefilm: 7:42am On Apr 01
What a joke!
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:43am On Apr 01
Jrevelation:
Nigerians are easy to deceived person never returned dollars to where he met am unna dey happy
It is not funny
How come
somebody said she did April fool!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by Lexusgs430: 7:47am On Apr 01
What use would be this better, when everyone is starving........
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by dreamworld: 7:47am On Apr 01
grin
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by Ttipsy(f): 8:02am On Apr 01
Ma’am in as much as we all want a better Nigeria…

Enough of promises.
The old man should get to work!
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:03am On Apr 01
Blaze14k:

And anybody who wish otherwise? What kinda statement is this now, you reason like uneducated person

Thank you for the compliment. I have made my choice of good for my family and for wishers of a great prosperous Nigeria. You may choose the otherwise if it pleases you and your family and generations to come. Educated somebody. grin grin grin. You are funny.
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by victorclean(f): 8:05am On Apr 01
Is it after stuporal drug coma or what?
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by Brushstrokes20: 8:11am On Apr 01
Usual bullocks!
# all motion, NO MOVEMENT govt of self serving THIEVES!
Deliver or STFU!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by Desmondum: 8:14am On Apr 01
Jrevelation:
It is not funny
How come
Funny thing is they are saying he's working. A scammer is using pump and dump on them and they are jubilating... I guess he has plans to do the same with with fuel. SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by Blaze14k: 8:15am On Apr 01
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Thank you for the compliment. I have made my choice of good for my family and for wishers of a great prosperous Nigeria. You may make the choice the otherwise if it pleases you and your family and generations to come. Educated somebody. grin grin grin. You are funny.

Oga no dey cap nonsense it's you that is wishing to see people talk bad about the country. It's only in tinubu's administration you remembered people wish bad about the country. If obi was the president im 1000% sure u will rain curse on him
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by Burruchaga71(m): 8:18am On Apr 01
Paraman:
Your first lady not ours
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by 2packer(m): 8:18am On Apr 01
i totally agree
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by Ebibedike1: 8:23am On Apr 01
Thank God we have a president who is not planning to go back to cotonou after retirement unlike the previous one.

Now I know why he is working day and night to make Nigeria better. May God see him through
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by MartinsD12(m): 8:34am On Apr 01
Fareke:

https://punchng.com/tinubull-retire-to-a-better-nigeria-says-first-lady/
We want results now fake promises, he says he made Lagos, let him also fix this rotten economy not empty promise, we want to see improvement in economy, prices of things, general living cost
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by ablejesus26(m): 8:39am On Apr 01
Paraman:

The only thing that matters to Tinubu and His evil APC since 2015 is POWER.
Winning the elections at all cost is the only thing that matters to them. No plans to make Nigeria better anywhere,the signs are as loud as the sound of a bell that this govt is not a serious minded govt. Since 2015 pdp Pdp Pdp Pdp Pdp Pdp is all We ever got,now they casting the blames on Predecessor grin😁😁

Baba wey just come do him own 8years na im una dey talk about,keep whining.

May the strongest survive.
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:48am On Apr 01
Blaze14k:

Oga no dey cap nonsense it's you that is wishing to see people talk bad about the country. It's only in tinubu's administration you remembered people wish bad about the country. If obi was the president im 1000% sure u will rain curse on him

The choice is your's. I have made mine. Feel free. Mean while Peter Obi should try to redeem the curse by APGA on his head by going back to Ojukwu's party and develop it to a national standard instead of always trying to reap from where he did not sow. grin grin grin So that if by chance he becomes president, then we will see if I will wish myself and family and generations to be unfortunate because Obi is President. grin

Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by dododawa1: 8:59am On Apr 01
Tinubu

GOVERNMENT will

Favour

All

AMEN
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by iamtoofan: 9:02am On Apr 01
patrickcollins:
Woman you are just blabblng, your husband has caused hunger and pain, definitely will end worser than Buhari. So when he goes back to Lagos we wouldn't be hearing he built Lagos from scratch, he is a first class graduate of accounting and economics.He is clueless and incompetent and heartless too who raises price of everything on the day of his inauguration.

what kind of sick mentality is these, how much do you think you have that you are praying things get worse than Buhari,
There is a point hardship will get even the rich won't enjoy there money in peace, what will happen to you in kidnappers hand will be far worse than whatever it is you are wishing upon Nigerians
Africa china sang "Food no dey" as far as early 2000 ..
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by Patojargz: 9:24am On Apr 01
Retire! Hope that man nor dey plan rule us till em die
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by Blaze14k: 9:33am On Apr 01
Zxcvbnmghtr:

The choice is your's. I have made mine. Feel free. Mean while Peter Obi should try to redeem the curse by APGA on his head by going back to Ojukwu's party and develop it to a national standard instead of always trying to reap from where he did not sow. grin grin grin So that if by chance he becomes president, then we will see if I will wish myself and family and generations to be unfortunate because Obi is President. grin

You see exactly what am saying.. u making ur choice does not make u a better person in anyway. U r simply another hypocrite
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by onuman: 9:33am On Apr 01
Amen.
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by olaniyilukman(m): 9:46am On Apr 01
Blaze14k:

And anybody who wish otherwise? What kinda statement is this now, you reason like uneducated person
Don't mind the useless guy, just because of the penny they collected from this wicked leaders, they resort to using force to suppress the people and deny them many things that will improve thier lives
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:47am On Apr 01
Blaze14k:

You see exactly what am saying.. u making ur choice does not make u a better person in anyway. U r simply another hypocrite

You are not making any sense.
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by Blaze14k: 10:08am On Apr 01
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You are not making any sense.

Of course it won't make any sense to you till another person enter that who is not tinubu.. did u ever act like this during buhari administration? Once again I call u a hypocrite
Re: Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:14am On Apr 01
Blaze14k:

Of course it won't make any sense to you till another person enter that who is not tinubu.. did u ever act like this during buhari administration? Once again I call u a hypocrite

You have made your choice. I have made mine. What is the fuss all about. Are you angry that our own choice aligns with Remi Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can This Be Abuja ? / In Nigeria We (the Followers) Are More Corrupt Than Our Leaders. / Who Coined The Word '9ja' and 'Naija'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.