Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Bulgaria And Romania Officially Joined The Schengen Zone Today - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bulgaria And Romania Officially Joined The Schengen Zone Today (373 Views)

Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) / Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania / Traveling In The Schengen Area? Always Have Your Passport!-a Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulgaria And Romania Officially Joined The Schengen Zone Today by DanLarry369(m): 9:06pm On Mar 31
After 13 years of waiting, BulgariaπŸ‡§πŸ‡¬ and Romania πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄ have partially joined the Schengen zone. As of today, there will be no more border checks when travelling by air & sea.

Land border controls will remain in place due to Austria's opposition for fear of an influx of asylum seekers.

The Schengen zone now includes 29 countries - these are all EU states, except for Cyprus, as well as Iceland, Norway and Switzerland.

Re: Bulgaria And Romania Officially Joined The Schengen Zone Today by davodyguy: 9:13pm On Mar 31
Lol

Wetin person wan gondi there?
Re: Bulgaria And Romania Officially Joined The Schengen Zone Today by Pnorh(f): 10:01pm On Mar 31
Can someone put me through how to apply for Bulgaria visa.
Is there any MSc scholarship available, it’s statement of results I have at hand, a fresh graduate.
Re: Bulgaria And Romania Officially Joined The Schengen Zone Today by DanLarry369(m): 6:40am On Apr 01
You have no reason to regret, if you travel to any Schengen country or European Union country on any visa that qualifies you to get a resident permit,unless you are dull and do not know how to maximise opportunity.

The basic opportunities for you to thrive in life are here ,so tell me why you will not maximise the opportunity you have around you.

You can always move around to seek for a better opportunity, assuming the country you are is not giving you what you want .It is easy for you to relocate

davodyguy:
Lol

Wetin person wan gondi there?
Re: Bulgaria And Romania Officially Joined The Schengen Zone Today by Enddy50ty(m): 9:34am On Apr 01
Two poor countries..😏
Re: Bulgaria And Romania Officially Joined The Schengen Zone Today by DanLarry369(m): 9:55pm On Apr 01
I laugh at your ignorance.... For your information, Romania πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄ is the 48th richest country in the world 🌎
If your African country's passport cannot take you Visa free to 179 countries in the world,with better countries inclusive , like the Romanian πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄ and Bulgaria πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬ passport does, Then you have no right to call them poor.

Enddy50ty:
Two poor countries..😏

1 Like

Re: Bulgaria And Romania Officially Joined The Schengen Zone Today by Impecca(m): 11:31am On Apr 02
They're using Euros

(1) (Reply)

Which One Is Better / Several Houses Destroyed As Petrol Tanker Falls, Spills Content In Oyo / Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.