Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Peter Obi Was First Presidential Candidate To Ever Play Ethnic, Religious Card I - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Was First Presidential Candidate To Ever Play Ethnic, Religious Card I (633 Views)

2023: North Won’t Repeat Mistake Of Voting Along Ethnic, Religious Lines - CNG / COAS: The 24 Army Officers Buhari Bypassed Over Ethnic, Religious Sentiments- SR / Anambra 2021: Aspirants Play Religious Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Was First Presidential Candidate To Ever Play Ethnic, Religious Card I by Kukutente23: 10:30am On Apr 01
Lol
When Hitler appointed Goebbels as his chief of Propaganda which is equal to the post of special adviser on media nowadays, he charged him with three things:

1. Tell a lie

2. Keep repeating the lie

3. Accuse the other side of the exact thing which we're doing wrong
Re: Peter Obi Was First Presidential Candidate To Ever Play Ethnic, Religious Card I by PHIPEX(m): 11:12am On Apr 01
Yes, it was Obi that told us only Muslim Muslim can win election for South West. Old men with infant memories. They think this is 1990 where they can twist the narrative as they like
Re: Peter Obi Was First Presidential Candidate To Ever Play Ethnic, Religious Card I by HenryTimes: 12:08pm On Apr 01
Yorubalokan ati Emilokan is national politics
Re: Peter Obi Was First Presidential Candidate To Ever Play Ethnic, Religious Card I by adamusuleiman1: 4:34pm On Apr 01
Peter Obi used bigotry in Anambra elections when he was governor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Was A Great Genius And Magician? / Mend Threatens To Call Off Ceasefire! / Obama And Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.