Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Nigeria Na Real Cruise.see Before And After Picture Of Verydarkman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Na Real Cruise.see Before And After Picture Of Verydarkman (4299 Views)

Bobrisky Digs Out An Old Video Of Verydarkman Confessing He Gave A Fellow Man A / VeryDarkMan Meets Davido & Cubana Chief Priest / Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Na Real Cruise.see Before And After Picture Of Verydarkman by guobe: 9:07pm On Mar 31
Going through X formerly twitter and saw this.
Nigeria is a real cruise country.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Na Real Cruise.see Before And After Picture Of Verydarkman by Dundalk(m): 9:11pm On Mar 31
guobe:
Going through X formerly twitter and saw this.
Nigeria is a real cruise country.
grin grin

Verydamageman... Verymadman..
grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Na Real Cruise.see Before And After Picture Of Verydarkman by Paraman: 9:12pm On Mar 31
Nigeria happened to him

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Na Real Cruise.see Before And After Picture Of Verydarkman by guobe: 9:12pm On Mar 31
Dundalk:
grin grin

grin
Lol
Re: Nigeria Na Real Cruise.see Before And After Picture Of Verydarkman by SadiqBabaSani: 9:12pm On Mar 31
All this Tonto dieek fans sef

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Na Real Cruise.see Before And After Picture Of Verydarkman by guobe: 9:15pm On Mar 31
Paraman:
Nigeria happened to him
I tell you my brother
Re: Nigeria Na Real Cruise.see Before And After Picture Of Verydarkman by guobe: 9:15pm On Mar 31
SadiqBabaSani:
All this Tonto dieek fans sef
They are all happy now
Re: Nigeria Na Real Cruise.see Before And After Picture Of Verydarkman by Dundalk(m): 9:15pm On Mar 31
grin

E shock me.. shocked

The man loose weight no be small.. angry

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Na Real Cruise.see Before And After Picture Of Verydarkman by Verbtips(m): 9:15pm On Mar 31
Where e 32 pack GO but one thing i like nigeria be say them sabi advertise or promote pesin eh just watch as e go dey popular

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Na Real Cruise.see Before And After Picture Of Verydarkman by guobe: 9:18pm On Mar 31
Dundalk:
grin

E shock me.. shocked

The man loose weight no be small.. angry
If its only weight loss its okay.
I hope he survives this ordeal.
Most Nigerian prisons stinks even from afar talkless of inside.
If you are not careful you will contact disease that cannot be treated in this world.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Na Real Cruise.see Before And After Picture Of Verydarkman by naija4life247: 9:19pm On Mar 31
This na update. Stop taking slimming teas

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Na Real Cruise.see Before And After Picture Of Verydarkman by guobe: 9:19pm On Mar 31
Verbtips:
Where e 32 pack GO
but one thing i like nigeria be say them sabi advertise or promote pesin eh
just watch as e go dey popular
He had to recover first.The guy passed through hell.
Re: Nigeria Na Real Cruise.see Before And After Picture Of Verydarkman by Aboks(m): 9:21pm On Mar 31
Thats what u get 4 being a talkactive

Naija happened to him

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Na Real Cruise.see Before And After Picture Of Verydarkman by helinues: 9:22pm On Mar 31
Receiving real senses na 2 ways, either gently or by force. grin

Meanwhile, Ijele that was arrested before this guy is still in custody, we don't really have much details about his case. Still still na recklessness cost both of them

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Na Real Cruise.see Before And After Picture Of Verydarkman by omowolewa: 11:11pm On Mar 31
He is now darker
Re: Nigeria Na Real Cruise.see Before And After Picture Of Verydarkman by Goodvibes007: 11:19pm On Mar 31
I hope he said hello to Nnamdi Kanu and Ijelespeak in detention grin
Re: Nigeria Na Real Cruise.see Before And After Picture Of Verydarkman by johnog4sure: 1:04am On Apr 01
That first commenter in that post is a proud gay, he is even using basqiat in his dp
Re: Nigeria Na Real Cruise.see Before And After Picture Of Verydarkman by BrighterSyde: 1:13am On Apr 01
Sentiments aside VDM has to realize that there are powers that be in this country that are above the law and they will deal with you as they like and nothing will happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Na Real Cruise.see Before And After Picture Of Verydarkman by brain54(m): 1:23am On Apr 01
Dude Don chop watery beans...

He looks calm and humble.

The before picture he dey form voltron.

I no even know if it's funny or to be sad for our prison system.

2 weeks!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Na Real Cruise.see Before And After Picture Of Verydarkman by FatherChrismas: 3:19am On Apr 01
Believe what you see on social media at your own peril. The internet is not real.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Na Real Cruise.see Before And After Picture Of Verydarkman by jamesversion: 6:01am On Apr 01
BrighterSyde:
Sentiments aside VDM has to realize that there are powers that be in this country that are above the law and they will deal with you as they like and nothing will happen.
Apply common sense here now pls.

Anytime someone accuses Bobrisky of sleeping with men he doesn’t deny it. Instead he threatens and insults. Same thing he did with portable.

Again more sense needed.
Is there any evidence that shows he is gay? No.
Is there any law against cross-dressing in Nigeria as of today? No.

So technically speaking Idris has not done anything wrong.

Now let’s go to the law of the streets.
Again small wisdom needed.
Any idiot knows that he is…

It’s like saying Apc, pdp and lp are not corrupt parties full of corrupt politicians. On paper a lot of them have not been indicted including Senator Akpabio who famously screamed “off your mic” but there are idiots here who believe he is a saint. By constitutional law he is innocent but by the street law na bagman.

The current minister Tunji Ojo was the one who was screaming at Akpabio to off his mic, not the other eye round. Akpabio has insinuated that the National Assembly members were beneficiaries of huge NDDC contracts and was about to prove it before Tunji Ono started the off your mic plea.

As for Bob risky and VeryDarkMan saga, I don't give a fvck.
Re: Nigeria Na Real Cruise.see Before And After Picture Of Verydarkman by Nerogee(m): 7:47am On Apr 01
Dundalk:
grin grin

grin

Be like you dey duck bobrisky. Why are you pained? Are you gay? angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Na Real Cruise.see Before And After Picture Of Verydarkman by Dundalk(m): 8:01am On Apr 01
Nerogee:

Be like you dey duck bobrisky. Why are you pained? Are you gay? angry angry angry angry
angry

Ask Google..
Re: Nigeria Na Real Cruise.see Before And After Picture Of Verydarkman by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:02am On Apr 01
guobe:

If its only weight loss its okay.
I hope he survives this ordeal.
Most Nigerian prisons stinks even from afar talkless of inside.
If you are not careful you will contact disease that cannot be treated in this world.
cannot be treated in dis world?

Biko where else?
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Na Real Cruise.see Before And After Picture Of Verydarkman by guobe: 8:13am On Apr 01
MichaelSokoto:

cannot be treated in dis world?

Biko where else?
grin
Lol maybe for Pluto

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Na Real Cruise.see Before And After Picture Of Verydarkman by DavidEsq(m): 8:24am On Apr 01
Dundalk:
grin grin

grin
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Person no just fit compose e sef for public. Una go always dey make pers do like e dey craze because of una comments😂😂😂😂😂🙌🙌

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Na Real Cruise.see Before And After Picture Of Verydarkman by KingLennon(m): 8:32am On Apr 01
3 weeks work-out and he will look good. Nigerian prisons are the worst place to be. That's why I dey avoid trouble o sad

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Na Real Cruise.see Before And After Picture Of Verydarkman by AcadaWriter: 9:14am On Apr 01
This na update. Stop taking slimming teas
Re: Nigeria Na Real Cruise.see Before And After Picture Of Verydarkman by BrighterSyde: 12:09pm On Apr 01
jamesversion:

The current minister Tunji Ojo was the one who was screaming at Akpabio to off his mic, not the other eye round. Akpabio has insinuated that the National Assembly members were beneficiaries of huge NDDC contracts and was about to prove it before Tunji Ono started the off your mic plea.

As for Bob risky and VeryDarkMan saga, I don't give a fvck.

Apologies for the mix up. But this still buttressed my point that they are all corrupt.

(1) (Reply)

Angelina Jolie Is Now The Best Looking Celebritie Without Makeup See The Top 10 / Amber Rose Flaunts $$$ Bundles, Says Ma$turbating Is Fun… / Paranoid Chika Ike Inspecting Her Estate [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.