Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

I K!ll€d My Bestie To Snåtch His Motorcycle And Sell It For Money. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I K!ll€d My Bestie To Snåtch His Motorcycle And Sell It For Money. (153 Views)

Man Kills Childhood Friend In Ondo, Steals His Motorcycle, Sells It For ₦130,000 / Passengers Drug Okada Rider And Steal His Motorcycle In Ogun / Robber Kills Okada Man In Bida, Steals His Motorcycle (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I K!ll€d My Bestie To Snåtch His Motorcycle And Sell It For Money. by Initialgragra: 10:11pm On Mar 31
A 39-year-old suspect, Dolapo Babalola, has confessed to the gruesome m+rder of his close friend in a bid to snatch his motorcycle. Speaking to journalists in Akure, the Ondo State capital, Babalola revealed the sinister details behind the heinous act.

According to Babalola, he and his accomplices, who are still at large, plotted to steal the motorcycle to sell it for personal gain. Despite having committed similar crimes in the past, Babalola confessed that this was his first time resorting to such extreme measures.

Visit https://initialgragra.com/# to read full story.

(1) (Reply)

POS Debit Wahala / Police Arr£st 4 Su$pected Armed R0bbers In Adamawa, Recover St0len Tricycle. / CSO Faults Fij's Reports On Ibrahim Egungbohun Dende, Says Its Campaign Of Calum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.