Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace (21244 Views)

Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace / FRSC Does Not Seek Introduction Of Sharia Law. Recalls Yusuf Abdullahi / Abdullahi Suleiman: Emir Of Keffi's Driver Returns Missing $800 In Saudi [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by lhurd: 7:41am On Apr 01
Ewedegubbler:
Air peace are the kings of delayed flight. It doesn’t get worse than that
But they were not like that before. Na Arik sabi do that one wella that year. I hope they improve.
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by Ubanz: 7:53am On Apr 01
At least u arrived safely to your destination. That's more important.
Abi you want to spoil his market on that route?
I know of rickety airlines that thread that route some of which passengers sit on the floor.
Am very very sure u have either traveled with or seen those suicide airplanes before.

Oya Lets wait for Air Peace reactions and comments.
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by Abagworo(m): 8:00am On Apr 01
He's right . Nigerians have really suffered in the hands of these Airlines with their incessant delays, cancellation and rescheduling of flights without showing any atom of remorse. It is not only Airpeace but virtually all of them.
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by izubext007: 8:00am On Apr 01
Look at how he is talking as if the people he represent at the national assembly are experiencing good representative.
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by udeh3(m): 8:02am On Apr 01
Everything isn't sentiments. Sentiment is really a weapon used by the elite to further caged the populace. The lawmaker has a case here. Injustice somewhere is a threat to justice anywhere

If you change my flight schedule as laid in my contract and paid for, I should be consulted and duly compensated

These sentiments is what have kept us here

While we pray for indigenous companies to strive in Nigeria and Africa, they should understand that contacts are made to be fulfilled. The constant illtreatement by these airlines calls for serious attention. Not just only Airpeace but all those involved

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by 3ice9ce: 8:07am On Apr 01
crestedaguiyi:

Until you remove the cloak of tribe over your eyes, your future self may blame you

Tell that to the self-sabotaging fool who used his tribal cloth on a Flag carrier.
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by Burruchaga71(m): 8:08am On Apr 01
How did he got the money?
Imagine Aboki boarding business class.
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by okven: 8:13am On Apr 01
It's your right & it has been breached on business ground but then have tried to get in touch with them & ask for a refund? Else wouldn't seems like your fighting for sentiment? Also would you have gone legally if it were to be one of ur kinsmen *Azaman&co ? Definitely no,but then, like i said earlier it's your call

I'm of the opinion that people should do business with honor...
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by broadman20: 8:26am On Apr 01
kuboy:
They first two comment above shows that Igbo must always claimed victimization.

And you will always claim hypocrisy, it's in your DNA.
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by BigkokoRep: 8:27am On Apr 01
Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 why not use Sirika Nigeria Air? Abi Nigeria Air don kaput? Funny lawmaker!

TouchNfollow:

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/03/31/lawmaker-threatens-legal-action-against-air-peace-over-delays-flight-disruptions/
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by Squirrel1(m): 8:31am On Apr 01
ideatoprince18:
Go and use AZMAN air or CHaCHangi Airlines!!!!

Stop the Hate Onye Hausa!!!!
somebody go think say u be onyeama pikin... LMAO 😂😂😂

You lots behave like clowns. U de claim person wealth just because he's ur tribes man. I pity you. If u like no go look for ur own.

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by Stanbaba30: 8:51am On Apr 01
Why are you disturbing us, my friend go to court and do your worst. Anûofià nwurûanwu.
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by engrfaruq(m): 9:13am On Apr 01
Ttipsy:
So we should also sue Dangote refinery for deceiving Nigerians
lol Dangote fuel is cheap now

Look at how Igbos turned a simple issue at hand to ethnic rivalry. What on earth do they teach you in that region that you all come out the same without exception?
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by 3seriez(m): 9:19am On Apr 01
proeast:
When foreign airlines or those owned by fellow northerners are involved in flight delays or similar disruptions, do these scumbags threaten them with lawsuits?

I don’t blame them, I blame Airpeace that went to a route that isn’t even lucrative.

Nonsense and ingredients!
Everything you mentioned on point till you said the route isn't lucarative.
But regardless of who or whatever Airline, bad service is bad service, and should be called out especially when you part with your money.
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by Ningi2020(m): 9:34am On Apr 01
helinues:
grin

You dey buy N12m first class ticket to Saudi just because you wan go throw stones to invisible Satan, na how much have you donated to your constituency people?

God punish devil
Is that the issue being discussed
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by Faposky95: 9:39am On Apr 01
proeast:
When foreign airlines or those owned by fellow northerners are involved in flight delays or similar disruptions, do these scumbags threaten them with lawsuits?

I don’t blame them, I blame Airpeace that went to a route that isn’t even lucrative.

So we really want a better place in NAIJA to live in....?
Wetin concern him brother's transport here....?
Person dey lament on top of hin own money and service he receive......
If because Airpeace na Ibo man get am mean say .......?!
We must separate nonsense from ingredients.
We deserve quality for money spent, no ba Alaba market be this.......
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by Ningi2020(m): 9:39am On Apr 01
Ttipsy:
What, I hope you are not deranged, we are discussing Airpeace but you divert to Dangote, are you really sane.
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by Afrojuju2017(m): 9:49am On Apr 01
ideatoprince18:

He is suing because of poor service which I'm sure you yourself have suffered before but here you are saying nonsense with your 70 fellow idiots
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by Afrojuju2017(m): 9:50am On Apr 01
proeast:

I'm sure if he were in same scenario he may choose to pursue a lawsuit.

It's at his discretion to do so, if you have the opportunity to do same you should too.
He is the one that feels aggrieved let him seek redress at the court
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by Afrojuju2017(m): 9:52am On Apr 01
Ttipsy:

If you think you have a valid case what's stopping you. I'm sure there is a lawyer that'll take you on
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by Afrojuju2017(m): 9:54am On Apr 01
psucc:
The reporter supposed to balance this article by getting Air Peace's side of the story.

Anyways, the Isiagu regalia is still paining

There can't be any side of the story that would vindicate air peace ofy they truly downgraded him without notice and also delayed the flight by 1 days without sufficient reason.

It would seem air peace joined two flights together to maximise profit and in doing so ran out of business class space and just lumped some people into premium economy
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by Afrojuju2017(m): 9:57am On Apr 01
MrSly:
Oga lawmaker is very biased. From his comment he had not even apporched the management of air peace to ascertain the reason for the change from business class to economy class. He just opened his mouth and started bragging. If you ask me he is either too proud or has ulterior motive. First thing first, approach the company and find out what the problem is and of you are not satisfied by their explain at I in you can then take further actions.

He doesn't have to approach the management, when he paid for the ticket, himself and Air Peace entered into a contract, if for any reason the contract is to be adjusted air peace is duty bound to contact him and make an offer he is entitled to refuse, otherwise we see each other in court.

I think civics needs to be taught ont Nigerian schools so people understand basic principles.
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by crestedaguiyi: 9:58am On Apr 01
3ice9ce:

Tell that to the self-sabotaging fool who used his tribal cloth on a Flag carrier.

It's not a public quoted company, I don't see how that is an issue moreover it's a Nigerian attire except that you are blinded by tribalism.
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by GoldenGTV(m): 10:03am On Apr 01
proeast:

"...Isn't lucrative" for real?
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by BondRiv: 10:07am On Apr 01
Not only Air Peace. I'm in support of these airlines being held accountable. The impunity is too much.
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by amazingspiderma: 10:08am On Apr 01
There is more than one side to everyone story.
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by lagosrd: 10:13am On Apr 01
Lavor234:
Use your brother's Nigerian Air

They are something else. They never came out to say where is the air Nigeria their brother collected money for . Never.

If Air Peace have betrayed your agreement with them, no need to come online. Make attempt to retrieve your money back and failure to do so , go to court to press your charges and follow up by bad reviews online.

They just have penchant for hatred of anything from the east.
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by 3ice9ce: 10:51am On Apr 01
crestedaguiyi:

It's not a public quoted company, I don't see how that is an issue moreover it's a Nigerian attire except that you are blinded by tribalism.

Let him keep at it and see where it leads him.
His enemies are looking for means to bring him down and we are pointing out one of their weapons but you blockheads are defending it.

Have you forgotten when a Royalty from the same side as the writer of this letter asked all those from his region to boycott Air Peace because he reportedly treated their traditional father shabbily?

I hope you nonentities in the village know you are making him look bad.

See, some of people believe they own the air sector in Naija and Tinubu empowering Onyema is directly in their faces. He needs to be more taciturn.
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by Kingson28: 11:11am On Apr 01
[quote author=Lavor234 post=129207383]Use your brother's Nigerian Air

Please, be reasonable.
He paid for business class.
They changed it to economy class without refunding him.
Is that okay?
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by iyke2frankeze: 11:15am On Apr 01
Innoson defeated them Airpeace also defeated them on the allegation of forgery, they now resort to flight delay. Why North book airline owned by a Northerners which does not delay passengers.

1 Like

Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by Krankhead: 12:57pm On Apr 01
Lavor234:
Use your brother's Nigerian Air
This is you people problem . You turned everything to tribalism. A customer is not happy with the service he got and he is complain rather than support him you are criticizing him and turned it to tribalism
Re: Lawmaker, Abdullahi Aliyu Ahmed Threatens Legal Action Against Air Peace by Killermamba: 1:48pm On Apr 01
ideatoprince18:

No no no what is wrong is wrong why change his ticket without letting him know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LASG Plans for Closure Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway For 4 Months Repair Works / Latvia University Issue / Places Of Interest to visit In Lagos Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.