Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Dele Momodu Is Officially The Face Of "I Cannot Do Transfer" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dele Momodu Is Officially The Face Of "I Cannot Do Transfer" (1137 Views)

Arthur Eze Dancing Video By Dele Momodu. Nigerians React / Tony Elumelu Eating Roasted Corn Inside Plane, Dele Momodu Reacts / Dangote, Femi Otedola, Donald Duke, Dele Momodu Hang Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Is Officially The Face Of "I Cannot Do Transfer" by 6ixVille: 5:22am On Apr 01
Okay, its only God that knows what might have made Billionaire Dele Momodu decided not to chest billing from anybody anymore, as he has gone viral on Obasanjo Internet after dropping what some netizens felt was too elite of a response to people billing him. What is this twist of events. just last week, Nigerians were happy to chest billling from each other, as some pple go even vex, if u no bill dem or if u carry dia billing go outside. However a large amount of internet users has made a meme out of dele momodu's picture and his class tweet, using it as a response to any kind of favor asked, the whole thread is just hilarious. If anybody bill you, just send dem dele's picture.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Is Officially The Face Of "I Cannot Do Transfer" by 6ixVille: 5:28am On Apr 01
"If I have not picked your call, it is because I feel too pained to say NO to you. It is a sign of my respect for you, and not of disdain. Iā€™m a man of modest income and I always try not to overstretch my luck."..

Too smooth.

18 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Is Officially The Face Of "I Cannot Do Transfer" by TANID(m): 5:43am On Apr 01
6ixVille:
"If I have not picked your call, it is because I feel too pained to say NO to you. It is a sign of my respect for you, and not of disdain. Iā€™m a man of modest income and I always try not to overstretch my luck."..

Too smooth.
SO TRUE
Re: Dele Momodu Is Officially The Face Of "I Cannot Do Transfer" by Sportsolutions2(m): 6:20am On Apr 01
Hahahaha hahahaha
Re: Dele Momodu Is Officially The Face Of "I Cannot Do Transfer" by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:51am On Apr 01
Team Dele Momodu šŸ’ŖšŸ’ŖšŸ’Ŗ

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Is Officially The Face Of "I Cannot Do Transfer" by Oblongata: 6:51am On Apr 01
Sense no go kill this man grin
Re: Dele Momodu Is Officially The Face Of "I Cannot Do Transfer" by Solsix(m): 6:53am On Apr 01
However a large amount of internet users has made a meme out of dele momodu's picture and his class tweet, using it as a response to any kind of favor asked, the whole thread is just hilarious. If anybody bill you, just send dem dele's picture.[/quote]
Lol, this is funny. Nigerians know how to joke with everything. I prefer his methods than saying, let me see what I can do.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Is Officially The Face Of "I Cannot Do Transfer" by Balablue64: 8:33am On Apr 01
6ixVille:

Too smooth.
Ignoring someone's call is even worst than saying no, pick the goddamn call and say NO that's all.
Re: Dele Momodu Is Officially The Face Of "I Cannot Do Transfer" by Gadafii: 8:38am On Apr 01
That's the new template
Re: Dele Momodu Is Officially The Face Of "I Cannot Do Transfer" by KingLennon(m): 8:45am On Apr 01
SIMPsons do transfer for ladies to go spend the money with RedPillers cheesycheesy

E shock you? sad
Re: Dele Momodu Is Officially The Face Of "I Cannot Do Transfer" by 6ixVille: 10:23am On Apr 01
Sorry boss...let's not pivot here, this isn't abt redpillers and simpsons.
KingLennon:
SIMPsons do transfer for ladies to go spend the money with RedPillers cheesycheesy

E shock you? sad
Re: Dele Momodu Is Officially The Face Of "I Cannot Do Transfer" by 6ixVille: 10:25am On Apr 01
"Too pained to say NO" also "it is a sign of respect" šŸ˜‚
Balablue64:

Ignoring someone's call is even worst than saying no, pick the goddamn call and say NO that's all.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Is Officially The Face Of "I Cannot Do Transfer" by papyjaypaul: 10:35am On Apr 01
I have projects that require discipline. Gbamsolutely

What is painful is that some people see you and just assume you have no problems of your own and you are wicked to not solve theirs. When you have more money, more problems have you. The matter is not helped by movies and social media cruise of giveaway and people gifting each other expensive items. It increases the entitlement of the average Nigerian internet user and they call you names if you cannot afford to give the way the arrangee have done their expensive public gifting. These people can manage your own budget than their own cry

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Is Officially The Face Of "I Cannot Do Transfer" by HenryTimes: 11:59am On Apr 01
Saying no is better than not picking calls.
Do you even know the information the person wants to pass to you?
For the fact that he beg you for help does not mean that he's no longer useful to you.
Re: Dele Momodu Is Officially The Face Of "I Cannot Do Transfer" by BondRiv: 12:06pm On Apr 01
Epistle. Only to make noise. That is where he is number 1.
Re: Dele Momodu Is Officially The Face Of "I Cannot Do Transfer" by LordIsaac(m): 12:37pm On Apr 01
Nice lines. I will save it. Life requires discipline.
Re: Dele Momodu Is Officially The Face Of "I Cannot Do Transfer" by Natbrowny: 1:28pm On Apr 01
I'll pick the calls and say NO

Easy 4 me die.

Been doing that since tey tey.

Not picking shows YOU SAW THE CALL AND DONT WANNA PICK.
E CLEAR
Re: Dele Momodu Is Officially The Face Of "I Cannot Do Transfer" by 6ixVille: 1:55pm On Apr 01
Its hard for uncle dele to pick call and say NO because he's too pained and its outta respect. You know that feeling when you can't come through for someone who is important to you and saying NO to them just make it worse...especially when ure the type that always come through?. I feel only a regular or cheerful giver can relate to dele.
Natbrowny:
I'll pick the calls and say NO

Easy 4 me die.

Been doing that since tey tey.

Not picking shows YOU SAW THE CALL AND DONT WANNA PICK.
E CLEAR

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Is Officially The Face Of "I Cannot Do Transfer" by 6ixVille: 2:02pm On Apr 01
Any information he wan pass, can't pass through text?? šŸ˜‚ . I guess its crucial if we all learn how to say NO at some point in our lives but some pple like uncle dele, can't learn that..because they will feel pain because they have mad respect for the person
HenryTimes:
Saying no is better than not picking calls.
Do you even know the information the person wants to pass to you?
For the fact that he beg you for help does not mean that he's no longer useful to you.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Is Officially The Face Of "I Cannot Do Transfer" by Natbrowny: 2:11pm On Apr 01
6ixVille:
Its hard for uncle dele to pick call and say NO because he's too pained and its outta respect. You know that feeling when you can't come through for someone who is important to you and saying NO to them just make it worse...especially when ure the type that always come through?. I feel only a regular or cheerful giver can relate to dele.

I dig
. If them find am come house nko.

U knw say people fit do am. They be like if u no pick call, we go block u for house.

Say if u no go do am kuku tell us instead wey u ignore our calls.

Beeen too nice can break a person. Mayb Dele is too nice, the thing don hit baba. Baba voice out.
Re: Dele Momodu Is Officially The Face Of "I Cannot Do Transfer" by faceland: 3:05pm On Apr 01
Some people when they want to 'borrow' money, they would drop 20 missed calls like you owe them money.

(1) (Reply)

Why Most People Will Never Make Money On Fiverr / Delta Importers Forum (DIF) / Prematch Odds Trading @ Betfair Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.