Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Peeing In Public - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Peeing In Public (2538 Views)

Study Concludes That Women Who Squirt During Sex Are Actually Peeing / Quit Peeing In Public!!! (men) / Erm, They Now Sell This In Public In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peeing In Public by Wadosky(m): 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2006
I guess we are all guilty of that.Are there some objections?
Re: Peeing In Public by Rhodalyn(f): 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2006
that isn done here you can be fined for that besides it's not gentlemanly shocked shocked shocked shocked
infact it's a disgrace shocked shocked shocked a gentleman peeing in public? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Peeing In Public by queen2(f): 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2006
ha ha, peeing in public, thats insane lipsrsealed
Re: Peeing In Public by SIBLI06(m): 12:43pm On Mar 09, 2006
It is not the best but when you need to go you have to go. I don't see many suitable public toilets in Lagos!!
Re: Peeing In Public by abuguy64(m): 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2006
Can be quite embarrasing,when someone is peeing in public,and you are passing along that route.Worst is ,if it is a lady(woman)! But because of the lack of or inadequate public toilets,it is sometimes is inevitable .My suggestion:Dont do it if you can.But if you have to, then choose a secluded spot!! grin
Re: Peeing In Public by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:47am On Apr 27, 2007
that is mostly common in nija, come to any other country and try it, by the time you finish paying a huge fine, you won't even think once again about trying it. grin
Re: Peeing In Public by spoilt(f): 2:16am On Apr 29, 2007
i find peeing in public so distasteful. didnt you think to empty your bladder before you left home? the office? restaurant?
i cant stand seeing the foam people make? its my pet peeve! angry
Re: Peeing In Public by ne4real(f): 12:32pm On May 09, 2007
it's a very annoying attitude common with men.

(1) (Reply)

What Deodorant Are You Wearing Now And Which Can You Recommend? / Relief From Insomnia / Any College Of Health Technology Or Nursing Selling Form now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.