Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Peter Obi Brought Two Dangerous Elements To Politics: The Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Brought Two Dangerous Elements To Politics: The Presidency (1843 Views)

Northern Muslims In Anambra Recout How Obi Brought Them Food During Ramadan / APC NEC: We Won't Allow Few Disgruntled Elements To Remove Oshiomhole - Balogun / How NURTW Found It’s Ways Back Into Ondo Politics "The Guardian" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Brought Two Dangerous Elements To Politics: The Presidency by Gustavowhite(m): 12:10pm On Apr 01
blacknp:
Ok, Same Anambrans that accused Peter Gringory Obi of been a religious bigot don’t know the difference between Catholics & Anglicans abi?
Show me where Catholics stopped anybody from worship like ilorin Muslims did to isese worshippers even when Catholics is the majority in Anambra state
Re: Peter Obi Brought Two Dangerous Elements To Politics: The Presidency by blacknp(m): 12:13pm On Apr 01
Gustavowhite:
Show me where Catholics stopped anybody from worship like ilorin Muslims did to isese worshippers even when Catholics is the majority in Anambra state
Please Shut up, & don’t try & change the narrative, We am talking of Anambra state you are talking of Kwara State?
https://www.nairaland.com/7442703/2023-beware-peter-obi-christian

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Brought Two Dangerous Elements To Politics: The Presidency by bdon123(m): 12:15pm On Apr 01
fairymonk:
https://ohafiatv.com/2024/04/01/peter-obi-brought-two-dangerous-elements-to-politics-the-presidency/

Peter Obi brought two dangerous elements to politics: The Presidency

The Presidency has charged Peter Obi, the presidential candidate for the Labour Party, LP in 2023, with bringing "two dangerous things" into Nigerian politics during the previous elections.

Bayo Onanuga, the Special Advisor on Information and Strategy to President Bola Tinubu, charged that Obi incited religious and ethnic tensions during the previous Nigerian elections.

According to Onanuga, Tinubu's administration has no intention of addressing Obi and the Obidients, who are his followers.

The presidential adviser promised that Tinubu's administration stayed undistracted and focused while featuring at MIC On with Seun Okinbaloye. He declared: "We don't want our attention to be drawn away from the emphasis of what the government is trying to accomplish as we are now occupied with governing. We are so busy that we aren't even able to glance at them right now.

"What I know about Obi's campaign is that, for the first time in a very long time, we had a candidate in our country who was igniting ethnic passion, and that's how the election proceeded at that time. He was igniting religious and ethnic passions, bringing two dangerous elements to our politics: religion and ethnicity. "He did that, and those actions were harmful to our politics."
I am still obedient.
So Mr onanuga Wat did Tinubu introduce during d last election?loss of confidence in d electoral system.
Re: Peter Obi Brought Two Dangerous Elements To Politics: The Presidency by blacknp(m): 12:16pm On Apr 01
bdon123:

I am still obedient.
So Mr onanuga Wat did Tinubu introduce during d last election?loss of confidence in d electoral system.
Because na Tinubu conduct the election abi?

Loss of confidence in the electoral system, but Your Oga Gringory Yes Daddy Obi won Lagos State abi?

Una no just get shame @ all, bunch of Confused myopic one track minded things.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Brought Two Dangerous Elements To Politics: The Presidency by Gustavowhite(m): 12:18pm On Apr 01
blacknp:
Please Shut up, & don’t try & change the narrative, We am talking of Anambra state you are talking of Kwara State?
https://www.nairaland.com/7442703/2023-beware-peter-obi-christian
Good night bro

Na nairaland be your own source,what next you will bring an article you write with your alternate monicker and present as facts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Brought Two Dangerous Elements To Politics: The Presidency by blacknp(m): 12:21pm On Apr 01
Gustavowhite:
Good night bro

Na nairaland be your own source,what next you will bring an article you write with your alternate monicker and present as facts

Confused minded Obidient, same Nairaland that you are on typing nonsense on right now, abi na Nigeria Forum, you think say you dey?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Brought Two Dangerous Elements To Politics: The Presidency by nigeriansamurai(m): 12:23pm On Apr 01
Crazy talk, nigerian politics. Has always been controlled by tribalism and religions encitement. This is one of the tools APC used to capture nigeria. Thats why today you see many imams, politicians and others making political statements with racial and religiously offensive or oppressive. Remember how during endsars there was a barage of tribal incitements online everyday that threated to break the solidarity of the movement. Most of these where sponsored by political heads or by their own remarks... BUT IGNORANT, MISERABLE AND BROKE PEOPLE GO DEY FIGHT EVERYDAY HERE BOTH ON TOP SKULL MINNERS VS CANNIBALS MATTER. TOO BLIND TO SEE THAT AS THEY FIGHT THEMSELVES THE REAL ENEMIES ARE GETTING RICHER AND THINGS ARE GETTING WORSE, WE ARE TO QUICK TO FORGET...
Re: Peter Obi Brought Two Dangerous Elements To Politics: The Presidency by blacknp(m): 12:25pm On Apr 01
Gustavowhite:
Good night bro

https://independent.ng/group-accuses-peter-obi-of-working-against-catholic-church-while-in-office-as-governor/

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Brought Two Dangerous Elements To Politics: The Presidency by jude79(m): 12:34pm On Apr 01
Kukutente23:
grin grin

When Hitler appointed Goebbels as his chief of Propaganda which is equal to the post of special adviser on media nowadays, he charged him with three things:

1. Tell a lie

2. Keep repeating the lie

3. Accuse the other side of the exact thing which we're doing wrong

Bayo the Goebbels of tinubu, onanuga

Re: Peter Obi Brought Two Dangerous Elements To Politics: The Presidency by surgical: 12:38pm On Apr 01
Chukwuka319:
Ohhh my God! Why are urchins and bedbugs still obsessed with PO? Is he invading their dreams and giving them nightmares?
Electioneering period has long ago passed and rats and other pests are still WAILING over him.
He won the elections, they want to degrade him before the people, so they can thank God they dodge a bullet and also make him unattractive in 2027 simple

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Brought Two Dangerous Elements To Politics: The Presidency by Christistruth00: 12:43pm On Apr 01
cool
Re: Peter Obi Brought Two Dangerous Elements To Politics: The Presidency by Gossipninja: 1:19pm On Apr 01
blacknp:
Only Hypocrite Oblivious minded things have a problem with a Muslim Muslim ticket.

Only Hypocrite Oblivious minded Things must insist on a one Muslim, one Christian ticket.

Or is there anywhere it is enshrined in the constitution of 1999 As Amended?

You no shame as you talk like mad person so?
Re: Peter Obi Brought Two Dangerous Elements To Politics: The Presidency by Gustavowhite(m): 1:22pm On Apr 01
blacknp:
Confused minded Obidient, same Nairaland that you are on typing nonsense on right now, abi na Nigeria Forum, you think say you dey?
I think I done tell you good night
Why you still running around like a headless chicken
Re: Peter Obi Brought Two Dangerous Elements To Politics: The Presidency by blacknp(m): 1:22pm On Apr 01
Gossipninja:

You no shame as you talk like mad person so?
Like your Papa?
Re: Peter Obi Brought Two Dangerous Elements To Politics: The Presidency by Usmanovic95(m): 1:23pm On Apr 01
blacknp:
Only Hypocrite Oblivious minded things have a problem with a Muslim Muslim ticket.

Only Hypocrite Oblivious minded Things must insist on a one Muslim, one Christian ticket.

Or is there anywhere it is enshrined in the constitution of 1999 As Amended?

I wonder what people like you would hsve called obi if he had fielded a Christian running mate.
Re: Peter Obi Brought Two Dangerous Elements To Politics: The Presidency by Gustavowhite(m): 1:23pm On Apr 01
blacknp:
https://independent.ng/group-accuses-peter-obi-of-working-against-catholic-church-while-in-office-as-governor/
who owns independent and while is it only them carrying the Yoruba propaganda

I don’t read youruba propaganda news,sorry
Re: Peter Obi Brought Two Dangerous Elements To Politics: The Presidency by olisaEze(m): 1:24pm On Apr 01
Good politics for Ronu rascals is:-

Emilokan - It’s my turn to do what exactly and who promised you our destinies??

Grab it, snatch it and runaway with it! Run to where with what?!

Oro festival - during elections so people of non-Yoruba extraction will not come out to vote! That one is very good politics for them, not divisive at all!

Anyone that does not vote APC will be thrown into the lagoon! - Very matured political statement from a representative of their race, not at all a call for genocide!

Muslim - Muslim ticket in a country with a secular population, plagued by Islamic terrorists! - Very good politics of inclusion for only a portion of the country!

Mama Shukwudi don’t come out to vote if you know you will not vote for Tinubu! - Very good political opinion from a pillar of the Ronu race, not a threat. Even though somebody’s mother eventually got her head broken in the same Lagos.

Fake Bishop validators! - not a danger since deceiving Christians is not bad to a mu-mu ticket!

After calling young Nigerians that just want the country to work for all, fascists, and cooking election results for themselves, how is the Nigeria today?? People openly displaying bigotry and hate! The middle class is now extinct as all that are left in Nigeria is just the rich & the poor! Insecurity has gone beyond normal as people are now abducted from their own homes in the capital city! Smugglers now join presidential delegations overseas! But it doesn’t matter because Peter Obi and by default no Igbo man, no matter how competent, must rule Nigeria! APC has been a curse since they snatched power in 2015. Nigerians have been living on propaganda from then till date, and propaganda is a poor dietary supplement for anyone anywhere!
Re: Peter Obi Brought Two Dangerous Elements To Politics: The Presidency by blacknp(m): 1:26pm On Apr 01
surgical:
He won the elections, they want to degrade him before the people, so they can thank God they dodge a bullet and also make him unattractive in 2027 simple
Yes he definitely won the election, President of The Agulu Republic of Arochukwu.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Brought Two Dangerous Elements To Politics: The Presidency by blacknp(m): 1:28pm On Apr 01
Gustavowhite:

I thought you claimed you said good night, abi you done already wake from your sleep already?
Re: Peter Obi Brought Two Dangerous Elements To Politics: The Presidency by Gustavowhite(m): 1:29pm On Apr 01
blacknp:
I thought you claimed you said good night, abi you done already wake from your sleep already?
sorry
I thought it was a human,didn’t see your monicker
Re: Peter Obi Brought Two Dangerous Elements To Politics: The Presidency by blacknp(m): 1:29pm On Apr 01
Gustavowhite:

Very funny, yet you dey forum owned by a Yoruba brother?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Brought Two Dangerous Elements To Politics: The Presidency by blacknp(m): 1:31pm On Apr 01
Gustavowhite:
sorry
I thought it was a human,didn’t see your monicker
You thought?
Re: Peter Obi Brought Two Dangerous Elements To Politics: The Presidency by aswani(m): 1:35pm On Apr 01
surgical:

He went to court never once claiming to have won any elections, he just wanted to get President Tinubu disqualified.

Rest bikonu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Brought Two Dangerous Elements To Politics: The Presidency by blacknp(m): 1:40pm On Apr 01
Usmanovic95:

I wonder what people like you would hsve called obi if he had fielded a Christian running mate.
As a Hypocrite that says one thing, & does another, he was never going to field a Christian running mate, he will always follow the status quo, & preach change to deceive his gullible naive brainwashed followers.

I will never leave Apga, if I do May God punish my family, he ran away to Pdp a few years later.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Brought Two Dangerous Elements To Politics: The Presidency by Usmanovic95(m): 1:50pm On Apr 01
blacknp:
As a Hypocrite that says one thing, & does another, he was never going to field a Christian running mate, he will always follow the status quo, & preach change to deceive his gullible naive brainwashed followers.

I will never leave Apga, if I do May God punish my family, he ran away to Pdp a few years later.

Nope, you fight fire with fire. The best way to counter a Muslim/Muslim ticket was to field a Christian/christian ticket and pitch the two religion against each other. But we all know he is too refined to play such a desperate card.The real hypocrite are the APC members and president who kept denying they won't field a Muslim Muslim ticket until they finally announced SHEttima as the president's running mate.
Re: Peter Obi Brought Two Dangerous Elements To Politics: The Presidency by Chukwuka319(m): 2:46pm On Apr 01
surgical:
Their plans have failed from the beginning already.
Re: Peter Obi Brought Two Dangerous Elements To Politics: The Presidency by blacknp(m): 3:02pm On Apr 01
Usmanovic95:

Nope, you fight fire with fire. The best way to counter a Muslim/Muslim ticket was to field a Christian/christian ticket and pitch the two religion against each other. But we all know he is too refined to play such a desperate card.The real hypocrite are the APC members and president who kept denying they won't field a Muslim Muslim ticket until they finally announced SHEttima as the president's running mate.
Confused Child Like Obidient minded Thing, kept denying he will not field a Muslim Muslim ticket Indeed.

Go back & study MKO Abiola’s hope 1993 strategy to victory, replicated by President Tinubu in Hope 2023 strategic motion into Aso Rock.

You think politics is for Empty Barrel children, that just make the loudest noise?
Re: Peter Obi Brought Two Dangerous Elements To Politics: The Presidency by Usmanovic95(m): 3:46pm On Apr 01
blacknp:
Confused Child Like Obidient minded Thing, kept denying he will not field a Muslim Muslim ticket Indeed.

Go back & study MKO Abiola’s hope 1993 strategy to victory, replicated by President Tinubu in Hope 2023 strategic motion into Aso Rock.

You think politics is for Empty Barrel children, that just make the loudest noise?

APC supporters all reason alike. Always quick to label anyone who doesn't reason like them Obidient as if LP is the only opposition party in Nigeria or we don't have others who are apolitical. I have never seen a ruling party still acting like opposition party after winning an election.
Re: Peter Obi Brought Two Dangerous Elements To Politics: The Presidency by blacknp(m): 3:58pm On Apr 01
Usmanovic95:

APC supporters all reason alike. Always quick to label anyone who doesn't reason like them Obidient as if LP is the only opposition party in Nigeria or we don't have others who are apolitical. I have never seen a ruling party still acting like opposition party after winning an election.
Dey deceive yourself, na your prerogative, it will not stop the fact that The APC will rule over you for the next 15 years, whether you like it, or not.
Re: Peter Obi Brought Two Dangerous Elements To Politics: The Presidency by Usmanovic95(m): 4:15pm On Apr 01
blacknp:
Dey deceive yourself, na your prerogative, it will not stop the fact that The APC will rule over you for the next 15 years, whether you like it, or not.

APC anthem stanza 2.
Re: Peter Obi Brought Two Dangerous Elements To Politics: The Presidency by blacknp(m): 4:29pm On Apr 01
Usmanovic95:

APC anthem stanza 2.
Na so Usmanovic, you go recite am for the next 15 years.
Re: Peter Obi Brought Two Dangerous Elements To Politics: The Presidency by Usmanovic95(m): 4:31pm On Apr 01
blacknp:
Na so Usmanovic, you go recite am for the next 15 years.

How many years have you wasted reciting yours blacknp?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Falling- Obidients Nolonger Say CBN Is Defending Naira / A Prophecy That Came True / Fashola Hands Over Judges Quarters, Commends Courage Of Lagos Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.