Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) (26674 Views)

Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Kenyan Man Burns His House, Digs His Own Grave And Commits Suicide (Photo) / Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) by predictor1: 11:50am On Apr 01
It wasn't love for the girl that broke his heart. It was the rejection. I don't know when men will learn. Use a girl and dump her before she dumps you. And if she keeps running after you make sure you have at least two other girls. Even if you are married have at least one side chick. That is what they've pushed us to.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) by LockDown69(m): 11:51am On Apr 01
grin
pyyxxaro:
Naa 2 men I de see oh 😳
Re: Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) by Solofresh2: 11:52am On Apr 01
PussyOdour:
shocked

A fool he was and fool was he till his mortal eviction and a fool will he remain in the other side till the end of the world.

Commit suicide because another brother helped you to drill a smelly hole that vomits blood every damn month. Fóolish man.

Perish in hell
😂
Re: Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) by Savedday2: 11:53am On Apr 01
See the kind ugly girl this one dey go love! When you love the kind of girls (eg, 9ja girls) that shouldn't be love, know that you will soon kill yourself. Either knowingly or unknowingly.
Re: Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) by tubolancer(m): 11:56am On Apr 01
Aonkuuse:
More.....
God punish me if I die of this one or any other woman.
Re: Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) by yahoodetector: 11:59am On Apr 01
The hediot is even still telling her he loves her cheesy

Death to all SIMPS! This is what they truly deserve.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) by LIVINGICONREBOR: 12:04pm On Apr 01
Hmm, this is nature's most "pragmatic" way of eliminating the "weak" from the face of the earth. Damn!!🥱
Re: Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) by mosicola(m): 12:09pm On Apr 01
That is why every man should sometimes visit ashawo joints and see how well endowed and beautiful ladies are dragging your trouser with a promise of servicing you more than your so-called girlfriend. This will make you not to give a damn for any greedy woman. Ashawo has helped shaped my life as a man. Though it might sound funny but it is a bitter truth. I know some will say ashawo is disgusting,but that your girlfriend is ashawo in disguise. If you see the amount of sperm deposited in her toto by other men, you will have a rethink. E

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) by Quebec91(m): 12:14pm On Apr 01
cheesy

Me too
pyyxxaro:
Naa 2 men I de see oh 😳
Re: Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) by apostle96: 12:14pm On Apr 01
I am speechless 😶 gawd
The tomboy is more of shakushaku not sharon
Re: Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) by xeju: 12:15pm On Apr 01
I even surprise too o🤣
pyyxxaro:
Naa 2 men I de see oh 😳
Re: Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) by Taigaban: 12:20pm On Apr 01
Foolish man Is she the only woman in that country?
Re: Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) by DeGods007(m): 12:21pm On Apr 01
If you can kill yourself because of this ape then you're really worthless as a human being.

I believe the fool is being tormented by some strange demonic forces

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) by pretydiva(f): 12:21pm On Apr 01
Suicide is never the way out. Yes its painful,but you just have to count your loss and move on

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) by Harddiskng(m): 12:30pm On Apr 01
pyyxxaro:
Naa 2 men I de see oh 😳

Brother just that a look at the woman man cause of whom he committed suicide
Re: Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) by Omoawoke: 12:32pm On Apr 01
I wish they can wake him up and shoot him dead again
Re: Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) by Omoawoke: 12:35pm On Apr 01
jeromestarks:
He made one single mistake. Just one fvcking mistake. A mistake that cost him his life. A simple but difficult mistake. HE GAVE TOO MUCH TOO EARLY.
He was a fo0l to make such mistake.
When you're dating a girl, do not give too much to her. Give her only two percent of anything you wish to give her;
2% of your money,
2% of your heart,
2% of your advice,
2% of your protection,
2% of your love,
2% of your attention etc.

Remember, always give only 2% of whatever you wish to give a girl you're in love with. Never go above 2% else, you Die like a street dog and she will still fvck another man on your stu.pid graveyard.

Repeat after me. Say " I will only give 2% of my love to a girl." Say it now. Say it like you mean it. Saw it and do it. Say it and be saved today.

I will only give 2% Sir!!
Re: Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:36pm On Apr 01
And no be say the woman fine at all oo
Re: Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) by thaoriginator: 12:43pm On Apr 01
Bolo shocked grin
Re: Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) by PepeXKermit: 12:54pm On Apr 01
Useless guy. No rip to waste.
Re: Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) by Honestey: 12:56pm On Apr 01
Abi na for Kenya where Valentine originated? How many mumus don die there in this year alone on top a woman who is sucking another man's dick while you are hanging on the rope of your suicide?

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) by Tonytonex(m): 1:10pm On Apr 01
Simp. But some people are foolish

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) by jamesversion: 1:10pm On Apr 01
Sad one.

I've learnt not to take actions beyond my control personally. So I don't ever see myself in a scenario where an independent living entity will take a decision and I will kill myself for it.

That, the woman is basic. Like fvcking basic. What is in this woman to die for?? undecided
Re: Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) by Tonytonex(m): 1:12pm On Apr 01
Omoawoke:

I will only give 2% Sir!!
LOL 😆😆
Re: Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) by Nicoddemus(m): 1:14pm On Apr 01
superCleanworks:

see as she resemble NASTY C with her sagged boobbs. She no even get money to do solid ghana weaving or buy bone straight hair. He died over a broke whorre.

Even Satan is disappointed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) by Realme111: 1:15pm On Apr 01
Bro you're a bad boy uote author=PussyOdour post=129212104] shocked

A fool he was and fool was he till his mortal eviction and a fool will he remain in the other side till the end of the world.

Commit suicide because another brother helped you to drill a smelly hole that vomits blood every damn month. Fóolish man.

Perish in hell [/quote]
Re: Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) by blackboy(m): 1:15pm On Apr 01
No one should ever do this
Re: Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) by Lomprico2: 1:22pm On Apr 01
No be say she fine sef.

Wasted death
Re: Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) by faceland: 1:24pm On Apr 01
Another one from that same country. Over a woman?

The other one was drinking poisonous coka cola leaving a vulnerable girl child behind.
Re: Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) by FireUpNow(m): 1:34pm On Apr 01
Well that's how his thinking ability led hi . Though the saod girlfriend look like a man to me or na another bobo that is risky? Make I ask Portable
Re: Kenyan Man Commits Suicide After Lover Cheated On Him (photos) by Eneyeme6453: 1:35pm On Apr 01
pyyxxaro:
Naa 2 men I de see oh 😳

No be small two men. And this type go de actually suffer for the gal hand on a norm for her to finally decide to leave am. Self worth make sense die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

624 New COVID-19 Cases, 561 Discharged And 8 Deaths On July 28 - (4906 Tested) / 4 Health Signs You Must Never Ignore / Help! I Got Bitten By A Local Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.