Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,790 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? (10410 Views)

Abba Kyari: Nigerians Can't Be Fooled All The Time! | Naija News Editorial / Is It April Fool’s Day Or April Fools’ Day? / Reno Omokri: 2015, Buhari Fooled u. Don't Be a Fool in 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? by jenniferedet00(f): 4:37pm On Apr 01
I do person o cheesy

Check my signature to participate in SMM training.
Re: It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? by MrCork: 5:01pm On Apr 01
[quote author=IyaTola post=129212197][/quote]

They opened it??
Re: It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? by MaziX(m): 5:13pm On Apr 01
tongue lol
Re: It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? by Olichoke: 5:16pm On Apr 01
Today I saw it on Facebook that Itobe/Ajaokuta bridge in Kogi state collapsed. I believed it and almost cancelled my journey until someone reminded me of April fool.
Re: It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? by Hatrick01: 5:30pm On Apr 01
Negroid001:

Promised one b**** some amount of money. E shock am wetin i tell am today. The idiot has been fooled
bro
Na your ex??
Re: It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? by adebayo201: 5:33pm On Apr 01
I was fooled that Manchester City has been en found guilty of FFP, so 10 points have been deducted from their accumulated points.

I rejoiced only to reach Nairaland and Skysport sey nah April fool.
Re: It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? by Ezedon(m): 5:38pm On Apr 01
APC have been fooling Nigerians since
Re: It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? by Frankhad: 6:00pm On Apr 01
IF YOU ARE FARMING, THIS COMMUNITY IS FOR YOU.

We help all members get more likes, followers, comments, and reposts by joining this group

/BDTq23gXLVrGrV…

/+dp-Z7dX4FgY3O…

$BLOCK
$PARAM
$BEYOND
@Cookie3_com
$EVERY
$TRIP
$BUBBLE
Re: It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? by Sportsolutions2(m): 6:04pm On Apr 01
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Yeah.....one werey boarded my keke this morning....on getting to his destination,he alighted and said April fool undecided. Na once I jejely switch off my keke come down... before I could start my own werey-ism,he jejely brought out money and paid me...

Lmao
Re: It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? by NACE13: 6:27pm On Apr 01
Yeah. Someone in our WhatsApp group said he wanted to do airtime giveaway. Even those that haven't made a comment since the inception of the group, started dropping phone numbers like carpet bombs. He just wished us a happy Easter celebration.
I was on YouTube watching some interesting YouTube Shorts, so I didn't particate in the fun scam. Lol
Re: It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? by Kendrick80(m): 6:38pm On Apr 01
Fake alert lipsrsealed
Re: It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? by princeemmma(m): 6:44pm On Apr 01
One of my brother send me below message

could you imagine it was an empty payment receipt

Re: It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? by Atolu01: 6:47pm On Apr 01
See as you are quick to call her names. You are a short tempered person. You get angry easily.

This same girl might be thinking you guys are cool not knowing you see her as dog

GOD PLEASE. What kind of KO unexpected trigger is this. Anyways. Should have come with a Trigger warning or sum'n.

1 Like

Re: It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? by Mayoisemj4real(m): 7:06pm On Apr 01
I was actually shown love and in return I showed love back to someone who was not expecting
Re: It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? by thinkmoney(m): 7:37pm On Apr 01
MajorOvakporaye:

Keep shut!!! You know nothing.
Na still u be this. U just camouflage this account as a female account
No sane woman will support your style except maybe your mum
Re: It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? by Johnnyplus01k(m): 7:54pm On Apr 01
Someone told me Jose Mourinho is now Cameroun coach
Re: It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? by IPDGP: 8:13pm On Apr 01
My plan was to trick this girl expressing my love for her, but to my surprise the girl come fall like say she dey expect am self.
April fool becoming April true

1 Like

Re: It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? by Xammie001(m): 8:25pm On Apr 01
[quote author=IyaTola post=129212197][/quote]
Yes ooo
My own started yesterday night ooo
E enter me
Re: It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? by ISelectMySins: 8:31pm On Apr 01
AntiChristian:
Fooling people is sinful and haram in Islam!

Telling lies as joke is not permissible in Islam.

The sin is even more abominable during fasting!

While we are looking for the night of majesty we can't be deterred by one satanic fool's month!

True, I am in consonance with the unbolded. You made sense.

However, you ended up making no sense with what I have bolded.

Which night of majesty?

2 Likes

Re: It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? by IsraelSongz: 9:42pm On Apr 01
I was just few mins back…by my gf.😂
Re: It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? by Eunoiaa(f): 10:32pm On Apr 01
x
Re: It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? by Eunoiaa(f): 10:32pm On Apr 01
Phew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? by Eunoiao(f): 10:43pm On Apr 01
Eunoiaa:
Phew.

Re: It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? by Tetraozonaitera: 11:12pm On Apr 01
EreluRoz:
No but na alert I received from a good Samaritan.
You are a very lucrative homo sapien.
Always receiving from a good Samaritan.
Why not receive it from a good Jerichoan or Jerusalemian.

Very technocratically and ecologically annoying.

Nonsense and Ingredients.
Re: It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? by Negroid001(m): 11:17pm On Apr 01
Tetraozonaitera:

You are a very lucrative homo sapien.
Always receiving from a good Samaritan.
Why not receive it from a good Jerichoan or Jerusalemian.

Very technocratically and ecologically annoying.

Nonsense and Ingredients.

No mind am. She no get work.

1 Like

Re: It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? by diogo23: 8:25am On Apr 02
EreluRoz:
See as you are quick to call her names. You are a short tempered person. You get angry easily.

This same girl might be thinking you guys are cool not knowing you see her as dog
Why are you taking this personal
Re: It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? by AntiChristian: 8:51am On Apr 02
ISelectMySins:

True, I am in consonance with the unbolded. You made sense.

However, you ended up making no sense with what I have bolded.

Which night of majesty?

The night of majesty is one night from the last 10 days of Ramadan that is better than a thousand months!

Doing any kind of good in that night earns immense reward as stated!
Re: It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? by Toonice(m): 2:32pm On Apr 02
One guy send payment slip as pdf to me, only to find April fool inside the pdf attachment

Vary painful because I need money badly to celebrate the Esther with my family embarassed

1 Like

Re: It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? by ISelectMySins: 8:43pm On Apr 02
AntiChristian:

The night of majesty is one night from the last 10 days of Ramadan[b] that is better than a thousand months![/b]

Doing any kind of good in that night earns immense reward as stated!

Better than a thousand nights? Clown! grin grin grin grin

Doing any kind of good in that night earns immense reward as stated? Yimu for this one. shocked shocked shocked shocked

No jokes, I would make sure I marry a muslim woman in addition to the wives I would have so that she would not have to fast in the month of Ramadan. Too many clowns roaming the earth.

Muhammad claims the Quran was revealed in the month of Ramadan and requires his disciples to fast it. A revelation from God about what exactly? Please answer me, is this a revelation about what he did to the Arabs or the Jews? A revelation from God that contradicts previous revelations? Revelation! I spit that word. The Jews fasted only once a year on the Day of Atonement, but you talk of fasting for 30 days because of events that had already been penned, sometimes in the presence of thousands of eye witnesses.

When God spoke to Moses and instructed him; sometimes it was in the presence of thousands or hundreds of thousands of people. Incontrovertible proof.

I don't even know where to start with Muhammed. I would liken him to pastors in the Christen fold today who claim to receive visions from God. One example: It's just like when Pastor Adeboye of Redeem is on the pulpit preaching and then suddenly he goes -- thank you Jesus! I have a word from God for someone here and then he goes on some prophetic utterance from God. Whether God actually speaks to him and whether God actually speaks to him in that moment is not within my purview to disprove or prove, but I would not put my all on his admissions. The human mind is not only cunning and deceptive, but susceptible to all factors and condition. How is Muhammad different from Adeboye? How many people heard God talking to Muhammed?
Re: It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? by Rubyjade: 6:41am On Apr 03
grin
Toonice:
One guy send payment slip as pdf to me, only to find April fool inside the pdf attachment

Vary painful because I need money badly to celebrate the Esther with my family embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Giveaway Time / Top 10 Most Dangerous Guns In The World / Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.