Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? (10412 Views)

Abba Kyari: Nigerians Can't Be Fooled All The Time! | Naija News Editorial / Is It April Fool’s Day Or April Fools’ Day? / Reno Omokri: 2015, Buhari Fooled u. Don't Be a Fool in 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? by AntiChristian: 9:10am On Apr 03
ISelectMySins:

Better than a thousand nights? Clown! grin grin grin grin
Yeah, You'll discover the clown between us when the reality comes!

Doing any kind of good in that night earns immense reward as stated? Yimu for this one. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Of cos, then you'll yimu very well.

No jokes, I would make sure I marry a muslim woman in addition to the wives I would have so that she would not have to fast in the month of Ramadan. Too many clowns roaming the earth.
You'll only be able to marry a defective or recalcitrant Muslim. A normal Muslim woman will only marry a Muslim man.

Muhammad claims the Quran was revealed in the month of Ramadan and requires his disciples to fast it. A revelation from God about what exactly? Please answer me, is this a revelation about what he did to the Arabs or the Jews? A revelation from God that contradicts previous revelations? Revelation! I spit that word. The Jews fasted only once a year on the Day of Atonement, but you talk of fasting for 30 days because of events that had already been penned, sometimes in the presence of thousands of eye witnesses.
Fasting was prescribed for the Muslims as it was prescribed for those before them too! The Qur'an was revealed as a revelation confirming what came before it of the Torah, Injeel, Zaboor, etc and becoming the final revelation of Allah.

Where did your God ever told the Jews to fast on the day of atonement? And what penned event are you talking about?

When God spoke to Moses and instructed him; sometimes it was in the presence of thousands or hundreds of thousands of people. Incontrovertible proof.

I don't even know where to start with Muhammed. I would liken him to pastors in the Christen fold today who claim to receive visions from God. One example: It's just like when Pastor Adeboye of Redeem is on the pulpit preaching and then suddenly he goes -- thank you Jesus! I have a word from God for someone here and then he goes on some prophetic utterance from God. Whether God actually speaks to him and whether God actually speaks to him in that moment is not within my purview to disprove or prove, but I would not put my all on his admissions. The human mind is not only cunning and deceptive, but susceptible to all factors and condition. How is Muhammad different from Adeboye? How many people heard God talking to Muhammed?

1. Adeboye is a Christian who claimed God drank his tea! Muhammad didn't make such claim! Muhammad claimed Allah is far above all imperfections Christians place on Him.

2. Pastors are all different from Muhammad as Muhammad is the last Prophet of Allah after Jesus, John the Baptist and Zechariah.

3. No one would usually hear God when God speaks to his servant! And it is evident from the story of Muhammad that he was never accused of telling lies till he started receiving revelations!
Re: It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? by ISelectMySins: 9:22pm On Apr 03
AntiChristian:

Yeah, You'll discover the clown between us when the reality comes!

Of cos, then you'll yimu very well.

Reality? Lol. Is that you angel Gabriel?

Oops, sorry, I spelt that incorrectly. Is that you, angel Jubril? I hope I spelled that correctly, or are you the angel Harut or Marut that can predict with some level of certainty the fate of non-muslims and the irreligious when reality comes?

What do you know about reality? Tell me since you know so much. This is beyond preposterous, but I am listening.

AntiChristian:

You'll only be able to marry a defective or recalcitrant Muslim. A normal Muslim woman will only marry a Muslim man.

Are you sure? Very sure of the bolded? What would you make of it if I marry a fully-veiled niqab lady (some would derogatorily call an eleha in Yoruba language)? Would she also pass as a defective Muslim to you? Hahaha, you are somewhat right though, but whatever, I have got to do what would pepper you.
[/quote]

AntiChristian:

Fasting was prescribed for the Muslims as it was prescribed for those before them too! The Qur'an was revealed as a revelation confirming what came before it of the Torah, Injeel, Zaboor, etc and becoming the final revelation of Allah.

I have bolded what you cannot prove. Prove it.

Who were those before them? How long were they required to fast? Who ordained it and where was it written?

You are quite funny I swear. When the Torah was written, a part of it was a revelation, agreed. God revealed to the author, Moses, what happened several millenniums before he existed. Some parts of it were not. Moses witnessed the events thereof and could give a very reliable, godly, first-hand experience of what transpired, and some parts were divine instructions given to him by God himself. An instruction from God on what he wants and despises cannot be called a revelation proper. These events can be written by anyone who witnessed the same. I don't know what part of this is difficult to understand. Every appearance of God is a manifestation; revelation only occurs in the absence of the subject(s) or in the absence of knowledge about certain subject by the subject.

On reading the Quran, one begins to ponder the fact that it seems the Quran assumes that its readers are familiar with the Tanakh and have already read it, and rightly so. It leaves you wondering why the Quran contradicts what it assumes its readers already know; manuscripts floating around in the thousands in Arabia at the time of Muhammad, lol.

AntiChristian:

Where did your God ever told the Jews to fast on the day of atonement? And what penned event are you talking about?

The Day of Atonement or Yom Kippur is the highest holy day in Judaism. It is elaborately detailed in Leviticus 16 and in a verse in the book of Numbers.

Leviticus 23:27 Be careful to celebrate the Day of Atonement on the tenth day of that same month—nine days after the Festival of Trumpets. You must observe it as an official day for holy assembly, a day to deny yourselves and present special gifts to the LORD

AntiChristian:

1. Adeboye is a Christian who claimed God drank his tea! Muhammad didn't make such claim! Muhammad claimed Allah is far above all imperfections Christians place on Him.

Muhammad is no different from Adeboye. Whether or not God drank his tea is what I don't know and since I don't know, I would do myself great good to keep mum on the subject -- for if I say he is a liar, I would get punished if indeed God drank his tea, and if I say - yes he's right, God actually drank his tea and it turns out to be false, it would be a sin, too. The best I would do is to distance myself from him to avoid having an opinion on what I know nothing about and avoid Muhammad like the plaque too. What I said doesn't even make sense when weighed on the balance in light of your prophet because Muhammed's case is a different kettle of fish entirely. Muhammad's claims is obviously too false too soul-damning, heretical and contrary to wholesome teaching as revealed to, for example, Moses.

Let me reiterate Maimonide's in his thirteen articles of Jewish faith with a thunderous shout: I believe, with complete faith, in Moses and all that God revealed to him as revealed in the Torah.

Can a Muslim say same? No, of course, they'd say they do, but not the Torah as we have it today. So they have to modify the Torah as we have it today to conform to some non existent Torah. Delusional.

AntiChristian:

2. Pastors are all different from Muhammad as Muhammad is the last Prophet of Allah after Jesus, John the Baptist and Zechariah.

3. No one would usually hear God when God speaks to his servant! And it is evident from the story of Muhammad that he was never accused of telling lies till he started receiving revelations!

Is he the last prophet sent to the Jews or to the Arabs? Or to mankind? If he is the last prophet sent to mankind, who was the prophet sent to mankind before him? Where did this prophet live? IS this said prophet an Arab like him? Or, is he an African or a Chinese? People would just open their mouths - waaaa!

It's quite funny that a man would claim to be the last prophet of God sent to all of mankind. He is essentially the first and last Arab prophet sent to mankind from his lord. I have never heard something moronic.
Re: It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? by IyaTola: 6:24pm On Apr 10
Re: It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? by Chibabe005(f): 4:23am On Apr 12
Megabig:

Kilode, u vex ohh

Hello..warmest greetings from this side. I will be super grateful the day you'll respond to your mails.. 😊😊 you just went completely silent.i wonder what the reasons could be

1 Like

Re: It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? by IyaTola: 12:47pm On Apr 16
Chibabe005:

Hello..warmest greetings from this side. I will be super grateful the day you'll respond to your mails.. 😊😊 you just went completely silent.i wonder what the reasons could be
Nigeria economy
Re: It's April Fool, Have You Been Fooled? by Chibabe005(f): 6:53pm On Apr 17
IyaTola:
Nigeria economy

Hahaha...lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Dangerous Guns In The World / Pictures of My Children: Tom & Aicha / Video Of Nigerian University HOD Caught Pants Down With Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.