Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

"God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi (18533 Views)

I Don't Read Social Media Anymore, They Abuse The Hell Out Of Me - Tinubu / 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu / 2023: "You Will Be President But After Me", Tinubu Tells Youths In Oyo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by mauchiz: 4:42pm On Apr 01
Richtaiwo:

The economy is picking up and real Nigerians are optimistic. But cursed children of hate prefer to call it propaganda because a fraudster was rejected. Good thing is that those children of hate can't stop Tinubu from being reelected if the economic reform end up with positive impact in the end. Obi will never be president of Nigeria, God forbid.

Let's stop hating tribes on nairaland.com, it is very bad, we carry this hatred to our loved ones at home, thereby creating hatred everywhere.
Nairalanders are influencing there community to hate other tribes which is very bad for Nigeria.
Divided we fall, united we stand
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by mauchiz: 4:43pm On Apr 01
Richtaiwo:

The economy is picking up and real Nigerians are optimistic. But cursed children of hate prefer to call it propaganda because a fraudster was rejected. Good thing is that those children of hate can't stop Tinubu from being reelected if the economic reform end up with positive impact in the end. Obi will never be president of Nigeria, God forbid.

Let's stop hating tribes on nairaland.com, it is very bad, we carry this hatred to our loved ones at home, thereby creating hatred everywhere.
Nairalanders are influencing there community to hate other tribes which is very bad for Nigeria.
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by SoNature(m): 4:43pm On Apr 01
johnjose68:

Go and check at www.youareverystupid.com

That is where your principal used to get his ideas from mad men, one of the mad men is the pastor that you posted cheesy grin

Stop whining. Go and watch the video. I don't know why the mods took it down but I must post it here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmCF5w82sVo?si=9nCJ9Re8QveXG_gE
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by dododawa1: 4:44pm On Apr 01
Is

True

DAVID is his NAME.
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by funkemary(f): 4:45pm On Apr 01
Una don start again
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by BondRiv: 4:46pm On Apr 01
The one some people keep praising as uncommon. Pity.
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by johnjose68: 4:48pm On Apr 01
mauchiz:

Go and check what the children of hate are doing on Twitter, abusing everyone and everything.... remember what they did to the judges family

We have not started. I don't know if you are one of them sha
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by faceland: 4:48pm On Apr 01
With which language did God use in telling you this; English, Arabic or Hebrew?
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by seunayantokun(m): 4:49pm On Apr 01
We've had enough prophecies, please face the rroads wey dey your front well.
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by johnjose68: 4:51pm On Apr 01
SoNature:

Stop whining. Go and watch the video. I don't know why the mods took it down but I must post it here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmCF5w82sVo?si=9nCJ9Re8QveXG_gE

You had better fast and pray that you and your lamba pastor last till 2031 when the great Jagaban will handover power

Dey play.

Wait, where is the sheppopo ezekwesilly And Mmesoma - the fraud
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by Basicend: 4:55pm On Apr 01
Prophet self wan cash out.
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by tnerro1(m): 4:57pm On Apr 01
I believe in him more than the last failed government of that abokii
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by lexy2014: 4:58pm On Apr 01
wediehere1:
That is certain
Only the unfortunate children of hate are having doubting mind
What is certain...that God showed him a vision or that Umahi is a pastor/prophet?
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by johnjose68: 4:59pm On Apr 01
lexy2014:

What is certain...that God showed him a vision or that Umahi is a pastor/prophet?

That Jagaban will handover in 2031 and you may not experience it. cheesy
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by lexy2014: 5:01pm On Apr 01
tnerro1:
I believe in him more than the last failed government of that abokii

Is this government not a continuation of the "last failed government"?
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by lexy2014: 5:02pm On Apr 01
johnjose68:

That Jagaban will handover in 2031 and you may not experience it. cheesy

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by tulabh: 5:02pm On Apr 01
Gov. don turn pastor... Anyway today is 1st April
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by johnjose68: 5:07pm On Apr 01
lexy2014:

That Jagaban will handover in 2031 and you may not experience it. wink
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by lexy2014: 5:08pm On Apr 01
Richtaiwo:

How is the economy picking up?

Who are the "real nigerians" that are optimistic?

What makes them real nigerians and optimistic?

According to you "...if the economic reform end up with positive impact in the end"

Meaning you are not really certain

Which reforms are you referring to?
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by busomma: 5:09pm On Apr 01
God no tell u anything my friend. Just tell us u take style de look 4 contract. God no de talk to u or any of ur fellow fake pastors looking money by all means.
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by Solofresh2: 5:12pm On Apr 01
He won't!
Mark my words

1 Like

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by Ashirioluwa: 5:13pm On Apr 01
Another scammer
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by Agugbadin: 5:17pm On Apr 01
wediehere1:
That is certain
Only the unfortunate children of hate are having doubting mind

He is better than his predecessor 100 times,there is open communication from him and he has a listen ear,if he continues like the he will do well.
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by lexy2014: 5:18pm On Apr 01
johnjose68:

That Jagaban will handover in 2031 and you may not experience it. wink

What will Tinubu handover in 2031?

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by lexy2014: 5:19pm On Apr 01
Agugbadin:

He is better than his predecessor 100 times,there is open communication from him and he has a listen ear,if he continues like the he will do well.

How does that make him better than his predecessor?

What does he listen to?

I thought he says his predecessor was Nigerias only solution?
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by fatjo(m): 5:20pm On Apr 01
You no go die well
Richtaiwo:

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by Richtaiwo: 5:21pm On Apr 01
lexy2014:

How is the economy picking up?

Who are the "real nigerians" that are optimistic?

What makes them real nigerians and optimistic?

According to you "...if the economic reform end up with positive impact in the end"

Meaning you are not really certain

Which reforms are you referring to?

Stupid question with stupid conclusion. "Meaning you are not really certain". Beside God, who else is certain of anything? Real Nigerians mean the Nigerians who pray for her success, not the emergency ones calling Nigeria all sorts of unprintable names.
Which reform I'm referring to? You don't know? How will you, when all you do is repeating foolish questions all over the social media?
And please, don't quote me again with the same set of robotic stupid questions because you won't see my response. I don’t have time for foolish endless circus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by bobby007(m): 5:22pm On Apr 01
kettykin:
So God is in support of Muslim Muslim ticket, there is nothing I won't see in Nigeria. It seems this god is different from the God of Israel
god doesn’t care if u are Muslim or Christian, he only care about ur mind
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by Macdeey: 5:23pm On Apr 01
Na Thunder ⚡⚡⚡ go fire 🔥🔥🔥 that your Looting Smelly Mouth !
Iddiiottt !!! Na davil told you that Rubbish no be God !
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by bluefilm: 5:23pm On Apr 01
Nonsense angry
Re: "God Told Me Tinubu Will Do 8 Years In Office" – Dave Umahi by DJInfluence: 5:24pm On Apr 01
You are special na. Of 200 million na you God call to tell that.
And of all important things in this world, this is what God decided to share with you.
The god that called you is not serious because a serious God that didn't mention our security, kidnapping, hunger and the disunity in the country is not serious or genuine in my book.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria, Mexico To Overtake UK Economy, We Don’t Want This To “CHANGE”! / CBN Expects 100% Compliance On TSA As Deadline Ends Today / SHOCKING: Buhari’s Minister, Mama Taraba Boasting How She Controls The Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.