Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

See The Statistics Of Road Density Per States In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Statistics Of Road Density Per States In Nigeria (1009 Views)

Breaking: INEC Releases Complete Registered Voters List Per States / Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections / INEC Registered Voters List Per States (2) (3) (4)

Re: See The Statistics Of Road Density Per States In Nigeria by IduNaOba: 3:28pm On Apr 01
There is an awakening in igbo land.
I am happy about it.

Re: See The Statistics Of Road Density Per States In Nigeria by Ttipsy(f): 3:40pm On Apr 01
Gossipninja:

Look at this one.

The roads in Mbano imo state will cover that of other states. Una no dey travel?
they don’t travel

Don’t have to blame them

Re: See The Statistics Of Road Density Per States In Nigeria by Zonefree(m): 3:43pm On Apr 01
Gossipninja:

Look at this one.

The roads in Mbano imo state will cover that of other states. Una no dey travel?
Leave them make dem dey deceive themselves.

The roads in Mbaitoli, Okigwe and all the local governments in mbaise and Orlu can cover about 3 states in Nigeria.

Re: See The Statistics Of Road Density Per States In Nigeria by Ttipsy(f): 3:43pm On Apr 01
Malroux:
I doubt that of Imo state . Apart from Owerri, which other part of Imo has a heavy density of roads.
you need to travel at least

Owerri
Orlu
Ogutta
Mgbidi
Okigwe
Nkwerre
All these places all in Imo

No doubt Owerri is the largest

Re: See The Statistics Of Road Density Per States In Nigeria by Ttipsy(f): 3:45pm On Apr 01
Ikaeniyan0:
I'm not deceiving myself, you're the one deceiving yourself

Ekiti has a small population compared to it's size.

Ekiti is bigger than Anambra state and Imo state, but they are more populated than Ekiti state.
Ekiti should be on the list tho

Re: See The Statistics Of Road Density Per States In Nigeria by Ikaeniyan0: 3:53pm On Apr 01
BeninRefugees:

it's now density now abi! you think you are talking to illiterates ọkwia!

by your logic Sri Lanka should be the most built up country na

you people are just pathetic!

tueh!
You're just picking whatever you want from my comment.
I talked about population and landmass.

Sri Lanka land mass is close to Niger state land mass, Sri Lanka is far bigger than south east Nigeria. Sri Lanka is almost twice as big as the south east.

South East Nigeria is very small, there's a reason Buhari called it "a dot in a circle"
Re: See The Statistics Of Road Density Per States In Nigeria by BeninRefugees: 4:27pm On Apr 01
Ikaeniyan0:
You're just picking whatever you want from my comment.
I talked about population and landmass.

Sri Lanka land mass is close to Niger state land mass, Sri Lanka is far bigger than south east Nigeria. Sri Lanka is almost twice as big as the south east.

South East Nigeria is very small, there's a reason Buhari called it "a dot in a circle"
another product of SW education

I wasn't talking about land mass I was talking about population density you're hinting at

Sri Lanka is the most densely populated country
in the world 🤡🤡

according to your logic

they should be the most built up country

Re: See The Statistics Of Road Density Per States In Nigeria by BolaAThubv(m): 4:52pm On Apr 01
Malroux:
I doubt that of Imo state . Apart from Owerri, which other part of Imo has a heavy density of roads.
Your tears are quite salty and delicious. Ignorance isn't an excuse. Travel, una no gree. That's the problem with people from that side. They don't travel and they don't know anything beyond what is happening in their backyard.

Imo State has 3 major towns to start with... Owerri, Orlu, Okigwe. These three towns are built up and have extensive road networks. There are other smaller towns like Nkwerre, Oguta, etc that are coming up as well and everywhere is interconnected with roads.

The unfortunate part of the situation with you people from the other side of the Niger is that you actually believe the falsehood peddled on social media by miscreants that Igboland is under-developed. On the contrary, Igboland is the most developed region in Nigeria by a country mile. You either choose to believe this or you can continue wallowing in your ignorance.

You people have been left far behind. Propaganda doesn't cut it anymore. Statistics and verifiable data is the way to go. Thank God for social media too. We will keep bursting the lies and propaganda.

Re: See The Statistics Of Road Density Per States In Nigeria by ahaz: 6:54pm On Apr 01
Malroux:
Mr Oga stop pontificating from your house if you are not sure of what you are saying .go to Oguta, Izombe, Orlu, Mbano Anara axis you go see roads..The east is not south west that has notting but brags with lagos

Re: See The Statistics Of Road Density Per States In Nigeria by Ozommadu: 6:58pm On Apr 01
Ikaeniyan0:
I'm not deceiving myself, you're the one deceiving yourself

Ekiti has a small population compared to it's size.

Ekiti is bigger than Anambra state and Imo state, but they are more populated than Ekiti state.

So it's now about population and not size??

Is ebonyi state too big for EKITI too??

Re: See The Statistics Of Road Density Per States In Nigeria by YourRealFather: 7:05pm On Apr 01
Jokerman:
🇳🇬ROAD DENSITY

Kilometre of road per 100Km² of land area

TOP 12
1 🟣Lagos: 146 Km²
2 🟢Imo: 127 Km²
3 🟢Anambra: 112 Km²
4 🟢Abia: 92 Km²
5 🟤Akwa Ibom: 83 Km²
6 🟢Ebonyi: 78 Km²
7 🟢Enugu: 67 Km²
8 🟠FCT: 60 Km²
9 🟣Osun: 50 Km²
10 🔴Kano: 47 Km²
11 🟤Rivers: 45 Km²
12 🟣Ogun: 42 Km²

🟠NC 🔴NW 🟢SE 🟤SS 🟣SW

#Statisense
(Open Street Map 2020, NBS, UNDP)

How come my Delta state no make this list?
Wetin una mean undecided
Re: See The Statistics Of Road Density Per States In Nigeria by Jokerman(m): 7:07pm On Apr 01
YourRealFather:

How come my Delta state no make this list?
Wetin una mean undecided

Delta is not yet serious.
Re: See The Statistics Of Road Density Per States In Nigeria by Nchenches: 8:36pm On Apr 01
BolaAThubv:
Your tears are quite salty and delicious. Ignorance isn't an excuse. Travel, una no gree. That's the problem with people from that side. They don't travel and they don't know anything beyond what is happening in their backyard.

Imo State has 3 major towns to start with... Owerri, Orlu, Okigwe. These three towns are built up and have extensive road networks. There are other smaller towns like Nkwerre, Oguta, etc that are coming up as well and everywhere is interconnected with roads.

The unfortunate part of the situation with you people from the other side of the Niger is that you actually believe the falsehood peddled on social media by miscreants that Igboland is under-developed. On the contrary, Igboland is the most developed region in Nigeria by a country mile. You either choose to believe this or you can continue wallowing in your ignorance.

You people have been left far behind. Propaganda doesn't cut it anymore. Statistics and verifiable data is the way to go. Thank God for social media too. We will keep bursting the lies and propaganda.
Bad politicians and wicked politics at the top have rendered urban roads in Orlu and Okigwe non nagavibable.

President Without An Election / .... / Yar Adua The Zombie