Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Peter Obi Endorses Olumide Akpata For Edo Governorship Race - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Endorses Olumide Akpata For Edo Governorship Race (23527 Views)

I am Supporting Olumide Akpata for Edo governorship election - What About You? / Olumide Akpata & Osayamon Ogbebor Pre-Wedding Photos / Ajimobi-Led APC Reverses Cancellation Of Edo Governorship Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Endorses Olumide Akpata For Edo Governorship Race by saddler: 7:07pm On Apr 01
madridguy:
Me and my family will be voting for Akpata.

Congratulations!
Your votes just made him governor of Ekiti state.
Re: Peter Obi Endorses Olumide Akpata For Edo Governorship Race by aswani(m): 7:10pm On Apr 01
greggng:
I want to ask a very vital question . I have kisten to so e of my edo people and they made it clear that power most change hand. That they want governorship to get to Esan people . My question is ...is Mr Akpata an Esan man? Won't that political permutation work against Labour party ? Does it mean Labour party doesn't have a candidate from esan land? As far as I am concern obi is making a mistake by supporting a candidate who is not an esan man ..

Forget, na cashout dem dey target. Dem wan collapse dere structure into PDP wen elections don nearly reach.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Endorses Olumide Akpata For Edo Governorship Race by senatordave1(m): 7:14pm On Apr 01
Boldideas:

Emmm.. Was his endorsement necessitated?

Yes to settle all nonsensical speculation

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Endorses Olumide Akpata For Edo Governorship Race by senatordave1(m): 7:14pm On Apr 01
ozo13:
jus like the last presidential election

You Sabi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Endorses Olumide Akpata For Edo Governorship Race by senatordave1(m): 7:16pm On Apr 01
Cmanforall:

Obi will not turn back on his party's candidate

He did the same for Imo election, despite people for Imo knew the candidate is not knowledgeable and has some dirty past records.

The Edo candidate just finished his term as Nigerian Bar Association's president and may be credible enough to fly fly flag. However, some people are criticising his candidature due to the zoning principle
Unfortunately, Obi's wave will not make much impact, unless the candidate himself is loved by the people

Akpata supported obi heavily,infact he was obi biggest supporter financially in ss.
Re: Peter Obi Endorses Olumide Akpata For Edo Governorship Race by richie240: 7:20pm On Apr 01
Hehehehehe.....that's the more reason olumide Apata may not win.
Look at the aspirants: who has similar physical attributes to osho and obaseki?

Definitely not Apata. That crown fits ighodalo perfectly.
If u too fine, edo ppl nor dey send u.
grin grin
36STATES:
Edo people should vote a handsome governor for once, LP has given you that opportunity and you should grab it. Obasike and Oshimole are better looking than what PDP and APC are presenting at the moment to be your governor.

Use this LP candidate to remove the shame of always producing the ugliest governors in Nigeria please.

Re: Peter Obi Endorses Olumide Akpata For Edo Governorship Race by senatordave1(m): 7:21pm On Apr 01
Prince111111:
Oshiomole is also causing harms to the APC. Just wait and see how things unfold.
Edo people hardly forgive a little unjust against them. And besides many LP would still vote for Ighodalo.

Lol,how is oshiomhole causing harm? You are funny oh.oshiomhole has been pacified with his boy given deputy.apc will get bloc votes from the north.you should rather concentrate on the harm shuaibu and orbih faction are causing to pdp.some lp will still vote pdp but it will not be enough for pdp
Re: Peter Obi Endorses Olumide Akpata For Edo Governorship Race by Father4all: 8:41pm On Apr 01
Benin man can never rule Edo state again
Re: Peter Obi Endorses Olumide Akpata For Edo Governorship Race by ozo13(m): 9:03pm On Apr 01
ednut1:
Abeg has anyone heard the apc guy speak?
Abeg wetin em do
Re: Peter Obi Endorses Olumide Akpata For Edo Governorship Race by ednut1(m): 9:08pm On Apr 01
ozo13:
Abeg wetin em do
wondering as i never see video of him speaking
Re: Peter Obi Endorses Olumide Akpata For Edo Governorship Race by Tunde835(m): 9:33pm On Apr 01
Slytiger:
Edo Obidients in the mud.
GRV think say he become governor.
Re: Peter Obi Endorses Olumide Akpata For Edo Governorship Race by onosbaba3310: 10:26pm On Apr 01
Ikaeniyan0:
Some people that would have voted for the PDP in the election will vote the LP. PDP will lose a lot of votes to the APC while the APC won't lose much.

Una Funny ooo๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Which people want vote for LP for governorship election for Edo state?

I like the way wey una wey no even know watin dey sup for Edo state just sit down for una house dey make analysis for Edo๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

We wey actually vote for LP for Edo and wey know how LP clear Edo state go sit down dey laugh una, results go shock una for September๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, most people wey even vote obi for Edo state nor even give a Bleep about LP, na watin una nor know be that, is funny how una reason say those people go run follow olumide like zombies๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Endorses Olumide Akpata For Edo Governorship Race by onosbaba3310: 10:30pm On Apr 01
senatordave1:

Lol,lp is not winning but dividing pdp votes

They are not dividing anything bro, na Edo state we dey here, my grandma vote for obi, she nor even know watin be labour party, na we tell am say make she vote obi, my grandma wey her brother in-law na senator for PDP , na she want vote for LP, funny enough, that's how Edo people voted last year, they voted for obi not LP, na why I just dey laugh online obedients for this olumide matter๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Endorses Olumide Akpata For Edo Governorship Race by senatordave1(m): 12:24am On Apr 02
onosbaba3310:

They are not dividing anything bro, na Edo state we dey here, my grandma vote for obi, she nor even know watin be labour party, na we tell am say make she vote obi, my grandma wey her brother in-law na senator for PDP , na she want vote for LP, funny enough, that's how Edo people voted last year, they voted for obi not LP, na why I just dey laugh online obedients for this olumide matter๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Oga, obi will come to Edo to campaign for akpata and there are some obidients that will vote akpata because they like him.tjese people normally will vote pdp but now,they are being taken away.in the end,Edo south will be more divided and if care is not taken,pdp might lose out in Edo south totally
Re: Peter Obi Endorses Olumide Akpata For Edo Governorship Race by Ikaeniyan0: 6:10am On Apr 02
onosbaba3310:

Una Funny ooo๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Which people want vote for LP for governorship election for Edo state?

I like the way wey una wey no even know watin dey sup for Edo state just sit down for una house dey make analysis for Edo๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

We wey actually vote for LP for Edo and wey know how LP clear Edo state go sit down dey laugh una, results go shock una for September๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, most people wey even vote obi for Edo state nor even give a Bleep about LP, na watin una nor know be that, is funny how una reason say those people go run follow olumide like zombies๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
wetin this one dey talk
Re: Peter Obi Endorses Olumide Akpata For Edo Governorship Race by MrDoGood(m): 7:24am On Apr 02
Lost even before battle began
Re: Peter Obi Endorses Olumide Akpata For Edo Governorship Race by GreatOchuks: 7:35am On Apr 02
[quote author=zoomzoom post=129217052][/quote]
grin grin grin these Obidients never learn ,, you made a point and so ?
Where did it land the Country and what's the repercussion on the Country,,, another 4 years with APC .

Continue dividing votes , continue making your statements and continue crying rigging

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwara Group Protest In Support Of Saraki's Corruption Trial (PICTURES) / DSS Releases Israeli Film Makers Arrested Over Reported Ties To IPOB / Jonathan In London Clinic For Intestinal Problems - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.