Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

I am Supporting Olumide Akpata for Edo governorship election - What About You? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I am Supporting Olumide Akpata for Edo governorship election - What About You? (1223 Views)

Peter Obi Endorses Olumide Akpata For Edo Governorship Race / Gentle Jack: I Am Supporting Tinubu Not For Money But Because It Is My Right / Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike (2) (3) (4)

I am Supporting Olumide Akpata for Edo governorship election - What About You? by LegendHero(m): 3:33pm On Mar 02
Governorship election in Edo state will hold on September 21st 2024, and I am declaring my support for Olumide Akpata as he is the only credible candidate among the contenders.

To all Obedients out there, remember our rules which is Elupeeee from top to bottom.

Don’t listen to any tribalist that is saying it’s Esan turn, that is nonsense. It is the Edo people turn and every tribe in Edo see themselves as one and we are going to vote Olumide because he has no godfather.

Elupeeeeeeeee74

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I am Supporting Olumide Akpata for Edo governorship election - What About You? by LegendHero(m): 3:35pm On Mar 02
I have been seeing some chronic tribalist in Edo state saying “Esan Lokan”.

At this point, anyone voting PDP/APC is after my life.

Abeg my Edo people, suffer no dey tire you?

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I am Supporting Olumide Akpata for Edo governorship election - What About You? by EzeChukwuIgbo: 3:37pm On Mar 02
Olumide Apkata is the incoming governor of edo state

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I am Supporting Olumide Akpata for Edo governorship election - What About You? by ogododo: 3:40pm On Mar 02
LegendHero:
Governorship election in Edo state will hold on September 21st 2024, and I am declaring my support for Olumide Akpata as he is the only credible candidate among the contenders.

To all Obedients out there, remember our rules which is Elupeeee from top to bottom.

Don’t listen to any tribalist that is saying it’s Esan turn, that is nonsense. It is the Edo people turn and every tribe in Edo see themselves as one and we are going to vote Olumide because he has no godfather.

Elupeeeeeeeee74

Na APC confirmed carrier be dis no mind him.

Re: I am Supporting Olumide Akpata for Edo governorship election - What About You? by Goodvibes007: 3:44pm On Mar 02
E no go better for any LP wey no do top to bottom.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I am Supporting Olumide Akpata for Edo governorship election - What About You? by LegendHero(m): 3:45pm On Mar 02
ogododo:

Na APC confirmed carrier be dis no mind him.

Hafoooooonnjjaaa.

We are voting Elupeeee from top to bottom.

Suffer no dey tire you?

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I am Supporting Olumide Akpata for Edo governorship election - What About You? by ogododo: 3:46pm On Mar 02
LegendHero:

Hafoooooonnjjaaa.

We are voting Elupeeee from top to bottom.

Suffer no dey tire you?
Wetin de du dis one?

Re: I am Supporting Olumide Akpata for Edo governorship election - What About You? by LegendHero(m): 3:48pm On Mar 02
ogododo:

Wetin de du dis one?

Shinedu my friend, you are not being truthful.

In 2020 we all campaigned against Godfatherism citing Edo no be Lagos. Now I feel sad that some Edo people are now supporting Godfatherism by saying they will vote Ighodalo, a godson of Obaseki.

Man inhumanity to man. Suffer no dey tire them? 😭

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I am Supporting Olumide Akpata for Edo governorship election - What About You? by LegendHero(m): 3:49pm On Mar 02
EzeChukwuIgbo:
Olumide Apkata is the incoming governor of edo state

God bless you Eze. You are a patriot.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I am Supporting Olumide Akpata for Edo governorship election - What About You? by Kapeter(m): 3:53pm On Mar 02
Even me self. It is Olumide or nothing. LP from top to bottom. I am going to transfer my voters card to Benin where i just moved to.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I am Supporting Olumide Akpata for Edo governorship election - What About You? by Bobloco: 4:05pm On Mar 02
LegendHero:

Elupeeeeeeeee74

Continue in your folly.

Re: I am Supporting Olumide Akpata for Edo governorship election - What About You? by waynetee(m): 4:07pm On Mar 02
Olumide Akpata is the man we will all vote for.

Those saying esan lokan are tribalist urchins and don't want a good government, elupee top to bottom!

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I am Supporting Olumide Akpata for Edo governorship election - What About You? by LegendHero(m): 4:08pm On Mar 02
Kapeter:
Even me self. It is Olumide or nothing. LP from top to bottom. I am going to transfer my voters card to Benin where i just moved to.

Thank you my brother.

We must liberate Edo state this time around. Suffer don tire us.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I am Supporting Olumide Akpata for Edo governorship election - What About You? by Malroux: 4:20pm On Mar 02
Goodvibes007:
E no go better for any LP wey no do top to bottom.
Sharap.

Re: I am Supporting Olumide Akpata for Edo governorship election - What About You? by Mcreloaded(m): 4:26pm On Mar 02

So in the whole Esan land LP did not see any person that they can project as the next governor of Edo state.

Labour just shot itself in the foot.

Labour has forgotten that Edo state indigenes especially Esan and Benins who are closely related don't vote party but individual candidate.

Well sha may the best candidate for Edo state win

Re: I am Supporting Olumide Akpata for Edo governorship election - What About You? by DevilsEqual(m): 4:39pm On Mar 02
Following the true tenet of LP, i think this is the best thing to do cheesy cheesy

They are one and no discrimination should be allowed

Re: I am Supporting Olumide Akpata for Edo governorship election - What About You? by Johnjustice: 4:43pm On Mar 02
What state are you from?
Re: I am Supporting Olumide Akpata for Edo governorship election - What About You? by Johnjustice: 4:44pm On Mar 02
LegendHero:
I have been seeing some chronic tribalist in Edo state saying “Esan Lokan”.

At this point, anyone voting PDP/APC is after my life.

Abeg my Edo people, suffer no dey tire you?
Edo people are not suffering, stop being so emotional due to your LP party allegiance. Political parties can not dictate to Edo people.

Re: I am Supporting Olumide Akpata for Edo governorship election - What About You? by LegendHero(m): 4:56pm On Mar 02
Johnjustice:
What state are you from?

Does it matter?

Suffer no dey tire you?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I am Supporting Olumide Akpata for Edo governorship election - What About You? by LegendHero(m): 4:57pm On Mar 02
Johnjustice:

Edo people are not suffering, stop being so emotional due to your LP party allegiance. Political parties can not dictate to Edo people.

Edo people are suffering. Market women are complaining.

Suffer money tire you?

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I am Supporting Olumide Akpata for Edo governorship election - What About You? by Johnjustice: 4:59pm On Mar 02
LegendHero:

Does it matter?

Suffer no dey tire you?
If you are not from Edo, then use your time for what concerns you. No one is complaining in Edo...let the local people decide their local politics.

Re: I am Supporting Olumide Akpata for Edo governorship election - What About You? by LegendHero(m): 5:03pm On Mar 02
Johnjustice:

If you are not from Edo, then use your time for what concerns you. No one is complaining in Edo...let the local people decide their local politics.

You are a tribalist. It is one Nigeria and I can speak for any state.

LP is the only party that will save us from the crooksss like PDP and APC.

Do you like how our sons in Edo have all turned to yahoo due to unemployment and how our small girls are now doing hoelosho and girls being trafficked abroad for prostitution?

Suffer no dey tire you?

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I am Supporting Olumide Akpata for Edo governorship election - What About You? by Raskimonojendor: 5:05pm On Mar 02
Edo Obidients would teach Olumide a tribal lesson of his political life. Right in his presence, they will be voting PDP or APC.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I am Supporting Olumide Akpata for Edo governorship election - What About You? by Raskimonojendor: 5:08pm On Mar 02
Mcreloaded:

So in the whole Esan land LP did not see any person that they can project as the next governor of Edo state.

Labour just shot itself in the foot.

Labour has forgotten that Edo state indigenes especially Esan and Benins who are closely related don't vote party but individual candidate.

Well sha may the best candidate for Edo state win
All the candidates are from Edo state. I smell tribalism since the criteria to winning election in Edo is based on ethnicity.

Even Yorubas in Kogi did not go this low. They voted for Ododo over Dino Melaiye who is their kinsman.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I am Supporting Olumide Akpata for Edo governorship election - What About You? by Johnjustice: 5:12pm On Mar 02
LegendHero:

You are a tribalist. It is one Nigeria and I can speak for any state.

LP is the only party that will save us from the crooksss like PDP and APC.

Do you like how our sons in Edo have all turned to yahoo due to unemployment and how our small girls are now doing hoelosho and girls being trafficked abroad for prostitution?

Suffer no dey tire you?
No you can't... igbos need their Biafra, it shows in our everyday life that everyone wants their own identity. You LP people let your party makes you so emotional. If we were one, then why do we have different states, even within regions. We are different, just under one country, each state has its allocation and it's destiny to reach. Let the Edo people determine their fate

You people always play the tribalist card when convenient, lol, funny.
Re: I am Supporting Olumide Akpata for Edo governorship election - What About You? by LegendHero(m): 5:21pm On Mar 02
Johnjustice:

No you can't... igbos need their Biafra, it shows in our everyday life that everyone wants their own identity. You LP people let your party makes you so emotional. If we were one, then why do we have different states, even within regions. We are different, just under one country, each state has its allocation and it's destiny to reach. Let the Edo people determine their fate

You people always play the tribalist card when convenient, lol, funny.

Save your sermons, we can’t all preach against tribalism during Obi and GRV turn by saying Yoruba people are tribalists for voting against Obi and GRV.

Then suddenly do 360 during Edo election and say we are not one and that people can indeed vote along tribal lines.

I don’t like hypocrites. Anyone that vote PDP and APC is after my life and I will fight them to the end.

Suffer no dey tire you?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I am Supporting Olumide Akpata for Edo governorship election - What About You? by muhammaduyusufu: 5:24pm On Mar 02
Since Edo Obidients have vowed to vote for PDP or APC over LP, I wonder if the national Obidients would blame highneck (INEC)..as it is now, Olumide will carry a distance 3rd ooo. Tribal politics in Edo is very strong.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I am Supporting Olumide Akpata for Edo governorship election - What About You? by Burob: 5:38pm On Mar 02
Kapeter:
Waste of time.

Re: I am Supporting Olumide Akpata for Edo governorship election - What About You? by naijapips02: 5:56pm On Mar 02
Ofeke jee nolue ani. Edo people do what is right and fair by you. Don't listen to the marauding obidensez.

Re: I am Supporting Olumide Akpata for Edo governorship election - What About You? by NaMe4: 5:58pm On Mar 02
Kapeter:

Ehhehhnn? Abeg where is Mc Oluomo? grin Make he make anoda announcement for the Elupees. grin

On a serious note, Edos look out for the best candidate irrespective of party.
Re: I am Supporting Olumide Akpata for Edo governorship election - What About You? by Kapeter(m): 6:22pm On Mar 02
NaMe4:

Ehhehhnn? Abeg where is Mc Oluomo? grin Make he make anoda announcement for the Elupees. grin

Never. Wike and Obaseki will become Godfather to the PDP guy and Oshiomole to the APC guy. Edo nor be Lagos. elupee top to bottom.

Re: I am Supporting Olumide Akpata for Edo governorship election - What About You? by Raskimonojendor: 6:30pm On Mar 02
NaMe4:

Same thing Lagos did with Sanwo Olu. Only an idiot would chose an inexperienced rookie architect over A seasoned and tested Sanwo Olu.

But those Obidients crazies, including those from Edo, were shouting elupee top to bottom.

E.g. Yusuf below is an Edo Esan man.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Bayelsa State And Ibo Relationship (land Relationship) / Proposed Budget 2007: "good Or Bad "? / Duke Lacrosse Players