Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget (21965 Views)

Senator Jarigbe Agom Walks Out Of Interview Over 2024 Budget Questions / 2023: Ann Agom-Eze Defeats Umahi To Clinch APC Ebonyi South Senatorial Ticket / Agom Adara Dead! Maiwada Galadima Killed By Kidnappers: 24-Hour Curfew In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget by kingsways: 1:32pm On Apr 01
Too bad
Re: I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget by Jones4190(m): 1:33pm On Apr 01
Almaiga:
Coward Senator. Is he related to Nnamdi Kanu or Simon Ekpa? grin
he is kany brother
Re: I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget by DJInfluence: 1:34pm On Apr 01
If this is not a confirmation that these people are only there to serve themselves, I don't know what is.
Imaging being more scared of upsetting the applecart than serve his people.
Re: I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget by Kaa4(m): 1:35pm On Apr 01
The senate has become a place for a gang of thieves where bullying is a control instrument.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget by Eriggayabdem: 1:35pm On Apr 01
The end result of people using their asshole instead of their heads to vote.
A lawmaker, afraid to speak on issues concerning his direct responsibility..
Re: I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget by begge: 1:36pm On Apr 01
This is why kanu always refer naija as zoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget by ogolemati: 1:37pm On Apr 01
grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget by HALCYON44: 1:37pm On Apr 01
Very smart Man. I like you, leave them with Thier budget budget wahala. Na today Nigeria budget wahala start? This is dated to Obasanjo era but they want to land their wahala on your head. The Nigeria kind of journalism is just to look for someone to use catch cruse. Abeg enjoy your time in peace and allow those that enjoy the biggest share of the national cake carry their wahala.
We move
Re: I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget by hisexcellency34: 1:39pm On Apr 01
Coward
Re: I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget by Yelight(m): 1:40pm On Apr 01
Even senators are scared to say the truth now because of wahala!!! Wahala dey tru tru
Re: I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget by Antoeni(m): 1:41pm On Apr 01
Just The Same Way Akpabio Display His Foolishness & Stupidity.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget by GalaxyStones: 1:41pm On Apr 01
See our representatives angry
Re: I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget by Honestey: 1:43pm On Apr 01
This coward should be recalled by his constituents because this action shows he is incapable of representing them.
Re: I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget by ignis: 1:45pm On Apr 01
A coward senator
Re: I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget by Chinonye2022(m): 1:49pm On Apr 01
Shameful a whole Senator tha was elected is afraid to clarify something That he was involved
Re: I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget by BluntCrazeMan: 1:49pm On Apr 01
fergie001:

SOURCE

That's Nigeria for you.
Once someone is hit (unfairly and unlawfully and unjustly),, rather than everybody to stand and fight for what is fair and just, everybody would cower in cowardice.

AND EVERYBODY WILL NOW START LIVING IN FEAR OF BEING THE NEXT PERSON TO BE HIT.

AND AS SUCH, THEY TEND TO BEGIN TO SHOW FAKE LOVE TO THEIR OPPRESSORS,, SO THAT THEY WON'T BE THE ONES TO BE HIT TOO SOON.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget by IkeIgboNiile(m): 1:51pm On Apr 01
He's not afraid of his people that elected him into office but the people in aso rock. This country is a joke.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget by Brushstrokes20: 1:58pm On Apr 01
Shyyythole demoCRAZY🤣🤣😂😂🗑️🗑️

Just imagine the dumb as Fvck defence 😒😒😏😏

Nig 🇳🇬has no damn business with bi cameral legislature!💯💯
It's tantamount to GROSS WASTE of COMMON WEALTH!
# ENOUGH OF NONSENSE 💯💯💯
Re: I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget by tollyboy5(m): 2:01pm On Apr 01
meum:
Fear of being suspended & falling out with the powers that be. Nigeria is in big Utazi + vinegar soup!

Doing the country the greatest disservice by avoiding ’wahala’ while the country continues to collapse. Lovers of Nigeria indeed
The fear of lack of salary is the beginning of wisdom grin

Blame the voters. They voted these people that don't want wahala
Re: I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget by tollyboy5(m): 2:01pm On Apr 01
IkeIgboNiile:
He's not afraid of his people that elected him into office but the people in aso rock. This country is a joke.
The people in aso rock are sharing dollar
Re: I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget by Lavor234: 2:02pm On Apr 01
Reelmii:
They wan put the man for trouble grin...baba turn on ghost mode for them
lol.. Who budget talk help. The same anchors will gaslight you and quote you.. Baba sey e come talk about thanksgiving.
Re: I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget by Eteka1(m): 2:03pm On Apr 01
He just confirmed that there is something very fishy about the budget figures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget by danzaki63: 2:04pm On Apr 01
Coward
Re: I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget by IfnobeGod20: 2:11pm On Apr 01
They've turned the National Assembly to cult like assembly. You can bear or air your mind any more. You're under the terror hands of the leadership, and we say we are practicing democracy in Nigeria. This is not democracy but demonstration of crazy. How will a representative of a people be afraid to talk of budget meant for the people that should not be under secrecy of oat.
Re: I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget by Zeezenho: 2:15pm On Apr 01
Chai nigeria jagaga.this brown roof guys will steal nigeria to its bones. They employ everything from treat to propaganda to extrajudicial killings.

One thing they fail to remember is that sun will always rise and the good shall trump over evil.make una continue. We are watching.
Re: I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget by Sportsolutions2(m): 2:16pm On Apr 01
Empty Heads.
Re: I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget by Freshboi316(m): 2:20pm On Apr 01
Apc thief... Ogun kill all of una
Re: I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget by Gandrova: 2:21pm On Apr 01
When a representative of the masses is afraid to say the truth, we are doomed in this country.
Re: I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget by sukar886: 2:22pm On Apr 01
Na only igbo man no dey fear akpabio
Re: I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget by Free2Fly: 2:28pm On Apr 01
fergie001:

SOURCE

Just imagine! A whole senator elected to represent a people!
What a shame!
This just shows the level of damage the yoruba-fulani evil alliance has done to this country
What on earth would have succeeded in making creatures like Buhari and Tinubu presidents of a country of over 200mil people in a 21st century, if not their evil, selfish and corrupt alliance
Re: I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget by olisaEze(m): 2:30pm On Apr 01
What representation is he giving his people when he doesn’t know anything about the budget he joined others to pass?? A shameless politician of stomach infrastructure politics! cool
Re: I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget by MasterTeeUSA: 2:50pm On Apr 01
He is PDP...he was just trying to put out a stupid narrative. He should talk if he has anything to say. He got N1billion for his constituent...he should return the money too while we are at it.

fergie001:

SOURCE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Thinks About Me All The Time Even In His Toilet - Amaechi / IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) / Govt Merges EFCC, ICPC; Scraps BPE, NAPEP, Six Other Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.