Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Gtbank Naira Master Card Help Pls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank Naira Master Card Help Pls (3393 Views)

Gtbank Naira Master Card Activation Code / How Much Does Gtbank Exchange Naira For Dollar Using Naira Master Card Online? / Gtbank Naira Master Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Naira Master Card Help Pls by needful: 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2011
i bought somethings from Hawes and curtis with my GTbank naira master card and the transaction was successful. later hawes and curtis sent me a mail, informing me that they have refunded sum amount of money to my card and it will reflect in my statement within 2 - 3 working days. my question is, can this money which was refunded through my card reflect in my bank statement because i've gone to my GTbank but de money has reflected.
Re: Gtbank Naira Master Card Help Pls by 2sexy(m): 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2011
Yes, it is possible and its suppose to reflect on your account. I don't use GTB naira card for my online transaction because it seems that there's a lot of site that don't accept it,though I have it.

When I paid for webhosting with my UBA Africard(a similar naira card) and my hosting company refunded my money, they didn't tell me. They just refunded the money and I got an sms alert instantly.
Re: Gtbank Naira Master Card Help Pls by yamakuza: 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2011
needful:

i bought somethings from Hawes and curtis with my GTbank naira master card and the transaction was successful. later hawes and curtis sent me a mail, informing me that they have refunded sum amount of money to my card and it will reflect in my statement within 2 - 3 working days. my question is, can this money which was refunded through my card reflect in my bank statement because i've gone to my GTbank but de money has reflected.

forward the email from H&C (with ur details and story) to cardservices @ gtbank . com and they'll sort it out.

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Buisness Can A Lady Start With 300 To 500 Thousand Naira In Nigeria / Did You See Sunusi Lamido With Christian Purefoy On Cnn Last Night,oh Mercy Pls! / Dog Food Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.