Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya (23313 Views)

Paying For Prayer: I Went Into Debt, Trying To Secure A Miracle / Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 / “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by free2ryhme: 12:03pm On Apr 02
NairaOcean:
Pst. Dr. Daniel Olukoya, the renowned spiritual leader and General Overseer of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM), recently shared a bizarre encounter from July 1997 when a wealthy businessman sought his prayers with an unusual request.

The incident, which Dr. Olukoya described as one of the most unforgettable moments of his ministry, involved a wealthy individual who arrived at his office carrying a bottle filled with mysterious substances and a live snake inside. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esdAmbVUJ9o
Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by sylve11: 12:12pm On Apr 02
W0t0w0toman:

Dem still never open this man yansh since how many years

Huh? cool
Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by Gboom: 12:15pm On Apr 02
Honestey:
Our religion leaders are goid with reconfiguration of the nature's programs in us. How would you listen to this and not think you must always pray pray and pray whereas [b]prayers didn't build America, China or UK. It's active work and good leadership. [/b]
Says a small mind like you.
Read about recession in America in 1950s
Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by SUNNINO(m): 12:17pm On Apr 02
The very few genuine men of God, preaches the fear of God and heavenly messages.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by stagger: 12:27pm On Apr 02
farouk2much:
FTC 4the second time in my life...... But the problem with this one is a useless post...... I became F. T. C for the 2nd time in my life.... But this one now is a very s2pid post....... But i dedicate my ftc to every nairalander that observing this ramadan fasting and Christians that recently celebrate easter.....

You have shown you are a civilian in the realm of the spirit and you have never waged any spiritual warfare in your life.

My aunty was once in the village and was taking a walk at night and fell behind two men. As soon as one of them mentioned my dad's name, she decided to follow them from a distance and even passed where she was supposed to go.

Topic of discussion: how did my father stay alive after a heavy spiritual manipulation to take his life?

This was two weeks after my dad made a dramatic recovery from a 6-month hospitalization, which we confronted with 30 days of intense fire prayers, because doctors were at a loss as to what was really wrong with him.

So if you like, keep on with your ignorance. You will soon find out by experience what this is all about.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:30pm On Apr 02
grin

Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by Kobojunkiee: 12:33pm On Apr 02
NairaOcean:
Pst. Dr. Daniel Olukoya, the renowned spiritual leader and General Overseer of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM), recently shared a bizarre encounter from July 1997 when a wealthy businessman sought his prayers with an unusual request.
The incident, which Dr. Olukoya described as one of the most unforgettable moments of his ministry, involved a wealthy individual who arrived at his office carrying a bottle filled with mysterious substances and a live snake inside. shocked
This Olukoya is a man himself into traditional religion hiding his trade behind the many mentions of the name of Jesus Christ. How else do you explain the many fetish theories his many sermons are based on, ideas that are not only foreign to Scripture but literally violate every word said by the God of Israel about pretty much everything. undecided
Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by Kobojunkiee: 12:34pm On Apr 02
SUNNINO:
The very few genuine men of God, preaches the fear of God and heavenly messages.
This man? Stop lying! undecided
Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by koyeni(m): 12:38pm On Apr 02
Kobojunkiee:
This Olukoya is a man himself into traditional religion hiding his trade behind the many mentions of the name of Jesus Christ. How else do you explain the many fetish theories his many sermons are based on, ideas that are not only foreign to Scripture but literally violate every word said by the God of Israel about pretty much everything. undecided

Junks as usual

What's foreign to the scripture in his story?
Did the bible not talk abt witchcraft, sorcery, divination etc even in the new testament?
Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by NoToPile: 12:41pm On Apr 02
What the ears and eyes of pastors hear and see from people during counseling is unimaginable.

Pastors are trying sha.

People should not forget the main issue in the video it's about you a christain not praying and bidding for the same contract with an occult man in this story that has drank snake water before going to bid for the same contract.

Even ordinary work place people are dropping juju up and down, bringing different kinds on their body to work. God will sha help us.

3 Likes

Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by Kobojunkiee: 12:49pm On Apr 02
koyeni:
∆ Junks as usual
What's foreign to the scripture in his story?
Did the bible not talk abt witchcraft, sorcery, divination etc even in the new testament?
The same Scripture said such things have absolutely no impact on the lives of those who belong to God. Balaam put it this way, "Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, Neither is there any divination against Israel: According to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!"- Numbers 23 vs 23. Job put it differently when he said, " But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee: Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee. Who knoweth not in all these that the hand of the Lord hath wrought this? - Job 12 vs 7 - 9. According to Scripture, there is no power or divination that can impact of change the course of life of anyone who is of the blood of Jacob, not even by mistake of accident. I'm layman terms, Juju no dey work on anyone who is of the blood of Israel whether he believes in God or not. undecided

Your Olukoya, basically declares God of Israel and Jesus Christ as well, liars each and everytime he tells you there is divination or witchcraft out there after you lot and that he uses the name of God to fight it. undecided
Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by CodeTemplar: 12:50pm On Apr 02
Double opposite anointing, all for money.
Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by yommen: 12:55pm On Apr 02
Honestey:
Our religion leaders are goid with reconfiguration of the nature's programs in us. How would you listen to this and not think you must always pray pray and pray whereas prayers didn't build America, China or UK. It's active work and good leadership.

Some of you only talk without doing background work.

The man we are talking about here is not a pickin as far as circular work is concerned. Him being called Doctor is not honorary o. He studied hard and was first class in many of his educational journey. The man you are talking about is a PhD holder in molecular genetics, a first class man in all his educational attainments. He schooled home and abroad. He is scholar in his field and was on scholarship in the UK for studies.

So you need to do a background check on people before you start talking.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by Kobojunkiee: 12:55pm On Apr 02
stagger:
You have shown you are a civilian in the realm of the spirit and you have never waged any spiritual warfare in your life.
My aunty was once in the village and was taking a walk at night and fell behind two men. As soon as one of them mentioned my dad's name, she decided to follow them from a distance and even passed where she was supposed to go.
Topic of discussion: how did my father stay alive after a heavy spiritual manipulation to take his life?
This was two weeks after my dad made a dramatic recovery from a 6-month hospitalization, which we confronted with 30 days of intense fire prayers, because doctors were at a loss as to what was really wrong with him.
So if you like, keep on with your ignorance. You will soon find out by experience what this is all about.
You are waging spiritual battles then why do you waste your time claiming you believe in Jesus Christ? Why not fully embrace your local religion and God's?! undecided
Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by Treasure17(m): 12:56pm On Apr 02
Nawa4nl:
Olukoya another Yahoo pastor.
You must be a yahoo boy to know this. Kid.
Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by Kobojunkiee: 12:57pm On Apr 02
yommen:
Some of you only talk without doing background work.
The man we are talking about here is not a pickin as far as circular work is concerned. Him being called Doctor is not honorary o. He studied hard and was first class in many of his educational journey. The man you are talking about is a PhD holder in molecular genetics, a first class man in all his educational attainments. He schooled home and abroad. He is scholar in his field and was on scholarship in the UK for studies.
So you need to do a background check on people before you start talking
So because he holds a PhD makes it is Ok for him to scam people using the name of God of Israel and Jesus Christ then? undecided
Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by Kobojunkiee: 12:58pm On Apr 02
Treasure17:
You must be a yahoo boy to know this. Kid.
Olukoya is a scammer like all the others! undecided

1 Like

Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by Treasure17(m): 12:59pm On Apr 02
Kobojunkiee:
Olukoya is a scammer like all the others! undecided
He scammed you abi?
Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by Kobojunkiee: 1:01pm On Apr 02
Neddstark:
∆ Bible says that by their fruits ye shall know them.
So tell us the fruits that makes Olukoya a yahoo pastor.
The very words of his own mouth and every actions reveal him as such. They not only contradict God's own decree but render of no meaning the power of God in the lives of those who claim to serve him. undecided
Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by Kobojunkiee: 1:03pm On Apr 02
Treasure17:
∆ He scammed you abi?
A scammer does not first need to scam me to be considered a scammer same way a yahoo boy is not into yahoo only if i am first a victim of his. undecided
Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by Kobojunkiee: 1:05pm On Apr 02
alimiadedayo1:
∆ you are a very stupid person. Did he scam upi or your family? you will just come online be splitting rubbish online
Does a thief have to first rob you before you recognize his crime against others? Why do you allow yourselves to be so emotionally twisted up by these men who feed you nothing but lies using the name of God? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by Kobojunkiee: 1:09pm On Apr 02
toy2020:

How is he Yahoo pastor?
He is a yahoo pastor because he fleeces individuals using the name of God.. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by Treasure17(m): 1:09pm On Apr 02
Kobojunkiee:
A scammer does not first need to scam me to be considered a scammer same way a yahoo boy is not into yahoo only if i am first a victim of his. undecided
And you care to back this up with evidence? Or it's júst a preconceived notion you have towards the man and probably typing on the basis of mere assumptions.
Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by Kobojunkiee: 1:11pm On Apr 02
Omoawoke:
This man with his numerous weird stories
Lol... He is literally a babalawo or even satan-lover hiding his trade behind the many mentions of Jesus Christ and God. undecided
Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by Kobojunkiee: 1:15pm On Apr 02
Treasure17:
∆ And you care to back this up with evidence? Or it's júst a preconceived notion you have towards the man and probably typing on the basis of mere assumptions.
Yed, pick any sermon preached by this man, create a thread and we break down and analyze each using Scripture. Olukoya is a scammer who knows a lot more about how demons work(at least from stuff contained in many demon encyclopedias) than he knows of God. His every sermons serve as proof against him. undecided
Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by Kobojunkiee: 1:20pm On Apr 02
Crafteck1:
Lol, na why i leave na unverifiable tales by moonlight dem de always talk
You nailed it! Listening to Olukoya is like listening to him writing his own Supernatural series in his head. lipsrsealed
Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by AngelicBeing: 1:21pm On Apr 02
W0t0w0toman:

Dem still never open this man yansh since how many years
Yamayama fall on your bald head for making this comment sad
Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by Kobojunkiee: 1:21pm On Apr 02
helinues:
If na real Juju, na another person go dey narrate this.
Juju na Cheetah when it comes to acting while prayer na Hyena grin
Huh? undecided
Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by buharibanjo(m): 1:22pm On Apr 02
🤣 🤣
Na wa o
Slippery ko
Yoruba don suffer for una hand
broadman20:
Hmmmmm!

YORUBAS ARE NEITHER CHRISTIANS, MUSLIMS OR PAGANS,

THEY ARE NEITHER HERE NOR THERE,

THAT'S THE NATURE OF ANY SLIPPERY PERSON,

YOU SEE IT ALMOST EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM.

PLEASE THIS IS NOT A CURSE, IT'S JUST A SIMPLE ANALYSIS OF WAY OF LIIFE OF A TRIBE IN NIGERIA.

THEY ALSO HAVE GOOD SIDE OF THEM TOO ANYWAY.

1 Like

Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by Kobojunkiee: 1:22pm On Apr 02
OBAGADAFFI:
That's not new.
Most wealthy People belong to cults.
Including your wealth pastors, right? undecided
Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by Azazyel: 1:27pm On Apr 02
Nawa4nl:
Olukoya another Yahoo pastor.

Tell us why. What's your experience with him?
Re: A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya by Kobojunkiee: 1:29pm On Apr 02
Azazyel:
Tell us why. What's your experience with him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2017 Prophecies / Two Preachers Exchange Words At UNIPORT Junction Over The Abuse Of God’s Word / I Went To A Jehovah Witness Church!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.