Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

See The N1,700 Meal A Nairalander Had For Breakfast (pictures) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The N1,700 Meal A Nairalander Had For Breakfast (pictures) (40155 Views)

How To Make Dough Braids For Breakfast (pictures & video) / See the meal a churchy Nigerian almost made me missed today. / The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The N1,700 Meal A Nairalander Had For Breakfast (pictures) by solelymade: 2:47am On Apr 02
Badmashiii:

He can drop it on the table instead.

Me sef dey vex if i see this kind of thing. Plate wey anoder person go use chop

How can the person drop it on the table? He is right to drop it inside the plate or tray. It is a restaurant for a reason.

2 Likes

Re: See The N1,700 Meal A Nairalander Had For Breakfast (pictures) by Rebuke: 7:24am On Apr 02
enemyofprogress:
boat of them are correct. One is British English, while the other one is American English. I chose to use the American English.

Lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Habba, english teacher 😂
Re: See The N1,700 Meal A Nairalander Had For Breakfast (pictures) by enemyofprogress: 7:46am On Apr 02
Rebuke:

Lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Habba, english teacher 😂
what?
Re: See The N1,700 Meal A Nairalander Had For Breakfast (pictures) by smiliyB(f): 7:58am On Apr 02
Badmashiii:

He can drop it on the table instead.

Me sef dey vex if i see this kind of thing. Plate wey anoder person go use chop
Table another person will stay n eat food. Meanwhile , they'll wash the plate. If you care so much then you should come with your own plate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The N1,700 Meal A Nairalander Had For Breakfast (pictures) by noskcid(m): 8:15am On Apr 02
enemyofprogress:
boat of them are correct. One is British English, while the other one is American English. I chose to use the American English.
You be cruise
Boat again
Re: See The N1,700 Meal A Nairalander Had For Breakfast (pictures) by Rebuke: 12:39pm On Apr 02
enemyofprogress:
what?

Let me assume yhu are just kidding though.

"Expensive" is an adjective while "expenses" is a (plural) noun. Obviously, not the same.

Also, saying "boat" instead of "both " shows yhu are either joking or yhu are just a dummy 😂😐
Re: See The N1,700 Meal A Nairalander Had For Breakfast (pictures) by enemyofprogress: 2:24pm On Apr 02
Rebuke:

Let me assume yhu are just kidding though.

"Expensive" is an adjective while "expenses" is a (plural) noun. Obviously, not the same.

Also, saying "boat" instead of "both " shows yhu are either joking or yhu are just a dummy 😂😐

I wasn't joking. It's you that not current with the latest use of English. I tooked A1 in English when I wrote my school cert exams. You, what did you tooked in English?
Re: See The N1,700 Meal A Nairalander Had For Breakfast (pictures) by Rebuke: 4:45pm On Apr 02
enemyofprogress:
I wasn't joking. It's you that not current with the latest use of English. I tooked A1 in English when I wrote my school cert exams. You, what did you tooked in English?

Crazy guy😂😂😂😂
Re: See The N1,700 Meal A Nairalander Had For Breakfast (pictures) by Badmashiii: 5:02pm On Apr 02
smiliyB:
Table another person will stay n eat food. Meanwhile , they'll wash the plate. If you care so much then you should come with your own plate.

Obviously you're among those guilty of this disgusting act.

I pity anyone going out with you.
Re: See The N1,700 Meal A Nairalander Had For Breakfast (pictures) by smiliyB(f): 7:52pm On Apr 02
Badmashiii:

Obviously you're among those guilty of this disgusting act.

I pity anyone going out with you.

it doesn't matter, what is most important is for me not to litter the place with dirts.

1 Like

Re: See The N1,700 Meal A Nairalander Had For Breakfast (pictures) by smiliyB(f): 7:53pm On Apr 02
solelymade:

How can the person drop it on the table? He is right to drop it inside the plate or tray. It is a restaurant for a reason.
Thank you because I don't understand this their thinking undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is This Called In Your Language? / Becoming A Food Technologist / 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.