Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) (42485 Views)

Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge / Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos / Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) by Kobicove(m): 8:03pm On Apr 01
I no even understand this kind flyover
Re: Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) by 100Flexxis: 8:06pm On Apr 01
Nice one 👍
Re: Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) by cunny88(m): 8:13pm On Apr 01
elonmuskbaby:
yes Jide sanwoolu administration has really tried in all fairness and he beat my expectations but the only problem I have are the lagosians.they don't know how to use government Infrastructure without abuse.go to under the bridge in iyanaba.traders have taken over that place selling vegetables,corn, groundnut etc infact it has become so filthy and it has applied the good work Jide has done

Go to under the bridge linking to iba/lasu.omo that place dey stink with faeces and dustbin.i don't know what is wrong with lagosians.always behaving so crude and making government effort look bad
yes you are 100% correct, despite the heavy IGR Lagos State boast off, they still ernomous battle with poverty, unemployment, agberos, beggars and touts and urchins. It would take a deliberate and intentional government strong actions to get rid of these issues

1 Like

Re: Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) by ericmor: 8:16pm On Apr 01
I can see an open gutter filled with dirty if I'm not mistaking. It will be better to clear the drainage and cover it up to give the location a clean view

1 Like

Re: Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) by Evolutionism: 8:18pm On Apr 01
babasolution:

It seems you don't know the area,it's already very densely populated

Very disgusting place. Spiits.

There is no where i can stay in lagos that i will be fully happy and fulfilled, Na just to manage. Even if i stay in one of the numerous Gated Estates on island. One would still need to step out, That's where my worries starts.

Very filthy small state.
Re: Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) by Evolutionism: 8:23pm On Apr 01
ericmor:
I can see an open gutter filled with dirty if I'm not mistaking. It will be better to clear the drainage and cover it up to give the location a clean view

Open drainages filled with pungent black filths na Nigerian logo.
Re: Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) by 7lives: 8:24pm On Apr 01
SoNature:
This is mind-blowing! Sanwo-Olu is doing an excellent job! 👌👌👌

What are the governors of Akwa Ibom and Rivers States doing?

They shouldn't take those states backwards. Their predecessors did awesome infrastructural jobs!

Some never do wells will soon come and call this a propaganda.
If only their eraser is big enough to clean the beautiful achievements in Lagos.
No peace for the wicked, their mind no go ever touch ground.
Re: Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) by Evolutionism: 8:25pm On Apr 01
cunny88:
yes you are 100% correct, despite the heavy IGR Lagos State boast off, they still ernomous battle with poverty, unemployment, agberos, beggars and touts and urchins. It would take a deliberate and intentional government strong actions to get rid of these issues

The dirtiest state in the world.

This is the only place you will see numerous families of Eight or more living inside just a Room. Pukes.
Re: Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) by ericmor: 8:27pm On Apr 01
Evolutionism:

Open drainages filled with pungent black filths na Nigerian logo.

Not in Lagos anymore, only areas that has not been developed
Re: Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) by dapadawee: 8:29pm On Apr 01
Tokshadeen:
Nice job Sanwo.

Once the road to this axis is being completed, it will become densely populated.
Which road which axis that place have been densely populated over 20years ago. That is LASU, ALABA INTERNATIONAL THAT IS VOLKS THAT IS OKPOKO THAT IS OJO BARRACKS THAT IS TEDDY THAT IS IBA IGANDO I DON'T UNDERSTAND O OR YOU JUST WANT TO TALK
Re: Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) by Villagesquare: 8:31pm On Apr 01
babasolution:

You dey mind am, Okokomaiko alone has a very huge population, except maybe towards Badagry
Re: Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) by cunny88(m): 8:31pm On Apr 01
Evolutionism:

The dirtiest state in the world.

This is the only place you will see numerous families of Eight or more living inside just a Room. Pukes.
exactly, the astronomical population is not under check, it could get out hand of with time.

1 Like

Re: Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) by elonmuskbaby: 8:43pm On Apr 01
cunny88:
exactly.the lasg are trying but the barbarians are not making his efforts show.and you know the annoying part,no matter of how much they drive this road side traders they'll still come back again.some beggars have even turned that place to their bedroom..
It's so bad that even opposite lasu you will see a trail of cow dung and Human faeces and even shanties there.infact police don drive them away Taya them no gree go.them even throw fire on their shanties and by evening they're back.

The upper bridge nko you will see street kids and children of beggars and traders begging/pickpocketing from motorists or waiting for any car to have an accident so they can strike.i am talking about kids less than 11 years old.

The worst of all is that tanker trucks and containers have now turned the iyana IBA under bridge to their permanent parking space just like what happens in Apapa and these are the same people who cause traffic coupled with agbero nuisance factors and lastma hustling for who will enter their trap so they can extort.its just a total mad house despite jides efforts

3 Likes

Re: Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) by Donbabaj: 8:45pm On Apr 01
I hope Tinubu is not thinking of relocating seat of the presidency back to Lagos
Re: Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) by ada9ja(f): 8:56pm On Apr 01
SoNature:

They shouldn't take those states backwards. Their predecessors did awesome infrastructural jobs!

Maybe they should destroy the previous and rebuild....interms of infrastructure, Lagos no reach aks
Re: Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) by McCoy9067(m): 8:59pm On Apr 01
fuckJones:
lagos no the make noice
Make your own noise nobody hold your mouth
Re: Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) by GENTLETEE(m): 9:26pm On Apr 01
Can't believe that this is Iyana Iba! Wow!
Re: Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) by JetApartment: 9:39pm On Apr 01
abc115:
IYANA IBA INTERCHANGE & FLYOVER BRIDGE

Tokshadeen:
Nice job Sanwo.

Once the road to this axis is being completed, it will become densely populated.

SoNature:

Sanwo Olu didn't start this project, a project that is over 12 years old, a project started even before Sanwo Olu became governor, atleast do a little research before typing rubbish
Re: Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) by colossus91(m): 10:06pm On Apr 01
babasolution:
This road as been on for over 12 years,while this particular section as been on for atleast 5 years now

I think it's 22 years boss was in jss 2 Wen this project started I left uni in 2015
Re: Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) by waploger(m): 10:08pm On Apr 01
abc115:
IYANA IBA INTERCHANGE & FLYOVER BRIDGE

Which side for iyana iba be this?
Re: Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) by babasolution: 10:08pm On Apr 01
colossus91:

I think it's 22 years boss was in jss 2 Wen this project started I left uni in 2015

No,the project started mainly in 2011 ,it's about 12 years now
Re: Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) by ogmask: 10:09pm On Apr 01
SoNature:

One wonders how wike was awarded the infrastructure award before he left office. All he built were normal flyovers yet a gov like sanwo was ignored.
Re: Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) by Judolisco(m): 10:57pm On Apr 01
leisuretym:

May be a rail track but for now the middle of the road is the longest open public toilet in Africa, all the Abokis and the locals has adopted the middle of that road as toilet, you cant pass there at any time without seeing them defecating openly
, you know the Abokis doesn't rent house, so whenever they want to poopoo, they just Park their okada and spread yansh while commuter looks on, imagine smelling human poopoo in this hot weather while stuck in traffic, lagosians dey try abeg, kudos.
I give them credit for that
same thing for Abuja oh... Wetin my eyes dey see when I dey go work ehn...maybe na why God provide car for me bdat.... I fit tell u some axis for berger-utako omo u go vomit
Re: Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) by colossus91(m): 11:52pm On Apr 01
babasolution:

No,the project started mainly in 2011 ,it's about 12 years now

I disagree tho,but it's fine
Re: Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) by Tokshadeen: 11:53pm On Apr 01
JetApartment:

Sanwo Olu didn't start this project, a project that is over 12 years old, a project started even before Sanwo Olu became governor, atleast do a little research before typing rubbish

Stop embarrassing yourself oga, everyone knew who started it. It's the one who finish the task that takes the glory.

Grow up kid and stop throwing insults just because you need to prove a point

Re: Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) by Emzedz: 12:54am On Apr 02
Ebin pawa oo..
Re: Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) by BALLOSKI: 1:14am On Apr 02
Tokshadeen:
Nice job Sanwo.

It's already. Abi you nor know where Iyana Iba dey for Lagos?
Re: Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) by BALLOSKI: 1:15am On Apr 02
babasolution:
This road as been on for over 12 years,while this particular section as been on for atleast 5 years now
Terrible road - It's risky too.
Re: Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) by Papayaayasager(m): 6:49am On Apr 02
johnjose68:

Sebi na Otti do Geometric Power which all of una dey praise him for Hypocrites grin cheesy

Not Otti, the power plant started during Orji Uzor Kalu's administration...stop spreading false news Omo ewedu
Re: Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) by leisuretym: 9:02am On Apr 02
Judolisco:
same thing for Abuja oh... Wetin my eyes dey see when I dey go work ehn...maybe na why God provide car for me bdat.... I fit tell u some axis for berger-utako omo u go vomit
but why is government doing nothing about it
Re: Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 11:59am On Apr 02
bobby007:
Wetin Aboki Dey do around that place is not worthy of Lagos standard

The will soon be send packing . Their matter don dey on ground.
Re: Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) by Pootle: 1:48pm On Apr 02
babasolution:

not far from lagos state university....no mind am e get where no dey densely populated for lag

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Rail Track Laying Commences (Photo) / N470 Million Niger Bridge Collapses In Dangana, Niger State / A Nairalander First Christmas In The UK ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.