Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

What Kind Of Sport Is This Go For God Sake !!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Kind Of Sport Is This Go For God Sake !!! (863 Views)

What Type Of Sport Is This? / If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo) / I Am On The Run Because Of Sport Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Sport Is This Go For God Sake !!! by Asawoboy: 6:38pm On Apr 01
Shey Dem no fit separate them undecided

Re: What Kind Of Sport Is This Go For God Sake !!! by ishayaauta(m): 6:47pm On Apr 01
LMAO πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: What Kind Of Sport Is This Go For God Sake !!! by Namaster: 6:50pm On Apr 01
Boxing is a BRUTAL sport.

It would probably get banned in the future or re-evaluated.

Some boxers have a punching power that's 2X the weight of a bag of Dangote cement. Imagine getting hit on the head over and over with that.

Dangerous!

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sport Is This Go For God Sake !!! by superCleanworks(m): 6:54pm On Apr 01
Separate them for what?
Allow men be men.

I wish I could rewind the world to when it was swords and shields and men rushed into battle while whimps ran away.

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Sport Is This Go For God Sake !!! by shortgun(m): 6:59pm On Apr 01
That's the kind of sports that's separates men from men
Re: What Kind Of Sport Is This Go For God Sake !!! by eepeepook: 7:00pm On Apr 01
It’s not called boxing again?
Re: What Kind Of Sport Is This Go For God Sake !!! by Gadafii: 9:09pm On Apr 01
If you know how much they make from a single fight, your mind go dey

Francis Nganunu abi Wetin be his name made around 20 million dollars when he spared Anthony Joshua, in all his fight as a kick boxer for over 7years he only made 1.7 million dollars altogether
Re: What Kind Of Sport Is This Go For God Sake !!! by brain54(m): 9:54pm On Apr 01
Boxing matches don't get this bloody...

No referee would allow it.

Would have suggested NMA... But the fighters trunks and ring ambience suggest otherwise. Besides even NMA matches would not get to this extent of bloodiness.

I think the picture was photoshopped!
Re: What Kind Of Sport Is This Go For God Sake !!! by verifiablefacts: 8:02am On Apr 02
Boxing is still better than kickboxing,in kickboxing you can hit anywhere and anyhow but in boxing you can't hit below the belt.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Sport Is This Go For God Sake !!! by KingMack(m): 8:56am On Apr 02
This kind situation na for me to open my big mouth...AH QUIT! AH QUITTT!!!

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Chat Room / A 6.10 Inches Broda Needs A Basketball Club / Sam Allardyce Has Been Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.