Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus (48525 Views)

ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books / UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark / Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by id4sho(m): 8:40pm On Apr 01
WTF angry
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by Davidospy: 8:41pm On Apr 01

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by grandstar(m): 8:41pm On Apr 01
This was definitely an inside job.
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by Samirana360(m): 8:41pm On Apr 01
AmazingELixir:
Ok

RIP Lecturer...you died in the hands of your brothers.
ur own brothers will soon kii u too.... Idiat
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by Gentlesoul2021(m): 8:43pm On Apr 01
I want to believe there will b loud noise of struggling from the fight. Didn't anybody hear of those terrible sound
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by tobstarizhia(m): 8:43pm On Apr 01
This looks like a job for Sherlock Holmes
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by sureway1(m): 8:43pm On Apr 01
Namaster:
Handiwork of USELESS cultists.

It's INSANE how the useless security operatives let knives and hammers be smuggled into the campus but would be quick to harass students for indecent dressing.

Also if he sustained defensive wounds on his hands as the article claimed, then people should have heard him screaming. Lecturers have their offices in the faculty building. Students and other lecturers should have heard something.

This entire case is STRANGE.

Hausa stubborn, but then no dey do all these nonsense cultism..

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by Fiscus105(m): 8:44pm On Apr 01
Namaster:

It's INSANE how the useless security operatives let knives and hammers be smuggled into the campus but would be quick to harass students for indecent dressing.

Also if he sustained defensive wounds on his hands as the article claimed, then people should have heard him screaming. Lecturers have their offices in the faculty building. Students and other lecturers should have heard something.

If they are searching every bag and pocket of students now, you will also be the first person to call them useless. That, they are treating university students like kindergarten.

Very easy to criticize ooo,how ur own life fearing?I biliv is not the same as ur rhetoric.

2 Likes

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by Gentlesoul2021(m): 8:44pm On Apr 01
I want to believe there will b loud noise of struggling from the fight. Didn't anybody heard of those terrible sound
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by tobenuel(m): 8:47pm On Apr 01
Do they open schools on Sunday over there?

what do I even know
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by Adewale1603(m): 8:47pm On Apr 01
He don wrong and offend the wrong people
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by MaziObinnaokija: 8:51pm On Apr 01
sad i disagree. He can't fucxk around and got murdered in cold blood like this.
Realtord43:
May be he fucxk around.

And then.......
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by Machinegun91(m): 8:53pm On Apr 01
Ala akbar
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by YourGFsnatcher: 9:03pm On Apr 01
funshint:

Do we have cultists in core Northerners institutions like the south? I doubt it.
Omoooo. Come and see. But they don't use the word cult, they use specific words for each group, that's why you won't hear much. They are more savage than the ones in the south

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by jojothaiv(m): 9:05pm On Apr 01
This Zagazola Makama na big name for Borno o...
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by MrGerald(m): 9:06pm On Apr 01
Namaster:

So no CCTV system around such area? Naija always thinking providing security is by carrying guns around
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by MrGerald(m): 9:16pm On Apr 01
RickyJesus:

Are there soldiers and police standing in front of lecturers offices in Nigerian University?
When you hear developed countries have topnotch security is not by soldiers and police standing guard, simple cctv could have prevented them
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by spencekat(m): 9:22pm On Apr 01
YourGFsnatcher:

Omoooo. Come and see. But they don't use the word cult, they use specific words for each group, that's why you won't hear much. They are more savage than the ones in the south
You are correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by GENTLETEE(m): 9:25pm On Apr 01
Quite tragic!

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by asobo1: 9:27pm On Apr 01
Namaster:

Read again. It happened on Sunday
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by ochiosa(m): 9:34pm On Apr 01
It baffles me that in 21st century things like this still take place in big institutions and establishments without trace do to lack of cct.
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by Kingzjayzee: 9:36pm On Apr 01
What a tragic way to die. Dr. Kamar finally met his karma. R.I.P
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by Confirm4real(m): 9:36pm On Apr 01
Dis one go don show students shege...

RIP!
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by jenniferedet00(f): 9:43pm On Apr 01
What was he doing in his office on Sunday?
Sundays are not working days.
Meaning the school was obviously quiet, the person who planned his attack, knew he would be in his office that that time.
Meaning his movement was obviously monitored.

I don't think they were there to rob, they planned his murder. Taking away valuables is to distract the police so they don't search for the enemy within, believing them to be robbers.

Check my signature to participate in SMM training.

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by travelzcruix: 9:49pm On Apr 01
As no motive for the attack is known, let sleeping dogs lie. But most lecturers have used their positions to me demi- gods.

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:52pm On Apr 01
Some lecturers deserve to die, especially those ustaz in the north; very wicked and anti-southern students. I have two names on my list
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by jetguy(m): 9:52pm On Apr 01
But someone told me that there's nothing like cultist's in Northern universities.

How Come 😕😥
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by RickyJesus: 9:57pm On Apr 01
MrGerald:
When you hear developed countries have topnotch security is not by soldiers and police standing guard, simple cctv could have prevented them
Ya all act as if you have never being to a Nigeria university.
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by Deelotrill: 9:58pm On Apr 01
What was he doing in his office on Sunday?
Sundays are not working days.
Meaning the school was obviously quiet, the person who planned his attack, knew he would be in his office that that time.
Meaning his movement was obviously monitored.
I don't think they were there to rob, they planned his murder. Taking away valuables is to distract the police so they don't search for the enemy within, believing them to be robbers.

Exactly...I remember way back in my undergraduate days at ABU Zaria, there was this particular lecturer who drives a nice BMW and was in the habit of being inside his office at really odd hours and rumoured to be obsessed with sleeping with students
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by MamaletASO: 10:11pm On Apr 01
Namaster:

Learn to read btw the lines...

They said:

Abdulkadir met his untimely death on Sunday when the assailants sneaked into his office and attacked him with a knife and hammer.
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by PHAYOL81: 10:11pm On Apr 01
Insiders job. Whosoever killed him got him unaware due to familiarity and may be probably a student of the school. If only NIGERIA profile system works.
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by bluefilm: 10:13pm On Apr 01
Hold all his carryover students responsible

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My OND Result Without Any Expo / Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) / Do You Have Regrets About Your Days At The University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.