Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus (48553 Views)

ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books / UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark / Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by tete7000(m): 10:16pm On Apr 01
Namaster:
Handiwork of USELESS cultists.

It's INSANE how the useless security operatives let knives and hammers be smuggled into the campus but would be quick to harass students for indecent dressing.

Also if he sustained defensive wounds on his hands as the article claimed, then people should have heard him screaming. Lecturers have their offices in the faculty building. Students and other lecturers should have heard something.

This entire case is STRANGE.

You did not hear where they said he was killed on Sunday?
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by tete7000(m): 10:19pm On Apr 01
MrGerald:
When you hear developed countries have topnotch security is not by soldiers and police standing guard, simple cctv could have prevented them

They told you they catch all killers in developed countries?

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by extol1(m): 10:24pm On Apr 01
funshint:

Do we have cultists in core Northerners institutions like the south? I doubt it.
What are you saying, if you don't know just read and pass
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by fitinwell: 10:39pm On Apr 01
UDOKABESTLUV:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/01/unimaid-lecturer-dr-abdulkadir-murdered-on-campus/

On Easter Sunday... He wass supposed to be with his family...

What was he doing in the office on a Sunday?
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by Bimpe29: 10:46pm On Apr 01
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!

Allahumo ighifirillahu war'amhu Aameen.
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by onadana: 10:52pm On Apr 01
funshint:
This story no add up. It leaves a lot of questions. How could this have happened in a tier one university? Is the security so porous that nobody knew something like this was happening?

It adds up ooo...my wife schools there she was the one that broke the news to me.Ofcourse it has to do with insiders or insiders giving information to outsiders, someone knew he came comes to the office to work on Sunday's.
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by Realtord43: 11:20pm On Apr 01
MaziObinnaokija:
sad i disagree. He can't fucxk around and got murdered in cold blood like this.
You never can tell broπŸ€”
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by bankolebank(m): 11:41pm On Apr 01
UDOKABESTLUV:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/01/unimaid-lecturer-dr-abdulkadir-murdered-on-campus/
So sad! A very close family friend of mine. I remember last night when his wife couldn't reach him at all, she was all bothered and even called our home to ask if he stopped by or something, only for my Dad to be told this morning that he was found at his office lying in the pool of his blood πŸ’”πŸ’” so heart breaking. God sees what no man sees, only God can tell.... RIP sir πŸ™

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by Bukola94: 3:58am On Apr 02
jeromestarks:
Check very well and you will see that he fvcked a girl who belongs to the public.

Once you as a lecturer starts to drag girls with your students, you're already dead. You're just waiting for the day you will be buried.
U are not far from the truth. this happens a lot in our institutions. A person advice me not to date anyone till I was done. U don't know who is who, it was when I was writing my project that I began to rap with my lecturer,HOD and Dean of faculty. E gets why
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by Free2Fly: 5:18am On Apr 02
Namaster:

It's INSANE how the useless security operatives let knives and hammers be smuggled into the campus but would be quick to harass students for indecent dressing.

Also if he sustained defensive wounds on his hands as the article claimed, then people should have heard him screaming. Lecturers have their offices in the faculty building. Students and other lecturers should have heard something.

That happened on a sunday. Unless the north has finally separated from Nigeria, established a sharia caliphate and now has sundays as work days.
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by ufotunang: 5:31am On Apr 02
That is why premises, offices should have CCTV camera..the CCTV camera would had revealed the killers and what happened
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by Tareq1105: 6:04am On Apr 02
Namaster:

But why now?

What could he have done to warrant this untimely death?
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by Joy2dworldxyz: 7:18am On Apr 02
funshint:
This story no add up. It leaves a lot of questions. How could this have happened in a tier one university? Is the security so porous that nobody knew something like this was happening?

What's not adding up?, Don't u know once an office door is shot that whatever that happens in there is hardly heard outside?
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by Chukwuka319(m): 7:37am On Apr 02
funshint:

Do we have cultists in core Northerners institutions like the south? I doubt it.
Yes there are, just like in the South.
Watch Hausa language movies and you will know better.
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by Chukwuka319(m): 7:40am On Apr 02
Obviously the handiwork of aggrieved cultists whose toes he intentionally or unintentionally stepped on.
Or maybe he victimised a girlfriend or relative of the assailants and the thunderstorm broke upon his head.
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by Greenfaces: 8:19am On Apr 02
Are there cultist I'm northern Universities? Never heard
Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:34am On Apr 02
funshint:
May be you went to a state University, do you know how big Unimaid is....

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus by CartelKenneth: 5:06pm On Apr 02
That very good hope he burns in hell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Scored 199 In The Ongoing JAMB Not 399 - Ibrahim Shamwilu From Kogi (photo) / My OND Result Without Any Expo / Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.