Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

How Do I Stop Having Bad Thoughts? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Stop Having Bad Thoughts? (99 Views)

How Do I Stop Having Bad Thoughts / Help, Am Having Bad Dreams Constantly / When You Can't Stop Having Causal Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop Having Bad Thoughts? by samrealtor(m): 7:32pm On Apr 01
Please help a brother
Re: How Do I Stop Having Bad Thoughts? by hslbroker2(m): 7:35pm On Apr 01
samrealtor:
Please help a brother
when it come's to your mind always say i rebuke you devil in Jesus name. The devil will ran away
Re: How Do I Stop Having Bad Thoughts? by joinnow: 7:55pm On Apr 01
samrealtor:
Please help a brother
strategies to help stop bad thinking:

- **Recognize bad thoughts**: Start by recognizing when bad thoughts arise.
- **Challenge bad thoughts**: Question the accuracy and validity of bad thoughts. Are they based on facts or assumptions?
- **Reframe bad thoughts**: Replace bad thoughts with more realistic and balanced ones. Look for alternative explanations or perspectives.
- **Practice self-compassion**: Be kind to yourself and treat yourself with the same understanding and care you would offer to a friend.
- **Focus on the present moment**: Engage in mindfulness techniques to bring your attention to the present and away from bad thoughts.

here are some examples to help you understand how to stop bad thinking:

- **Recognize bad thoughts**: "I always mess things up."
- **Challenge bad thoughts**: "Is it true that I always mess things up? What evidence supports this belief?"
- **Reframe bad thoughts**: "I have made mistakes in the past, but that doesn't mean I always mess things up. I can learn from my mistakes and do better next time."
- **Practice self-compassion**: "It's okay to make mistakes. I am human, and I deserve kindness and understanding."
- **Focus on the present moment**: "Right now, I am safe and capable of handling whatever comes my way. I don't need to dwell on past mistakes or worry about the future."
- **Seek professional help**: "I recognize that I may need more support in changing my bad thinking patterns, so I will consider reaching out to a therapist for guidance."
It's important to remember that changing thought patterns takes time and effort. Be patient with yourself as you work on stopping bad thinking and consider seeking
Re: How Do I Stop Having Bad Thoughts? by Ynix(m): 8:05pm On Apr 01
samrealtor:
Please help a brother
Stop listening to bad songs, start listening to good songs. Play good songs or messages when sleeping, do it for 21 days
Re: How Do I Stop Having Bad Thoughts? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:08pm On Apr 01
samrealtor:
Please help a brother

Try to fill your heart with good things because out of the abundance of the heart thoughts are developed! Matthew 12:43-45 smiley
Re: How Do I Stop Having Bad Thoughts? by Nukilia: 8:15pm On Apr 01
Take a walk to the prison, spend a day and watch what has become of people whose bad thoughts destroyed them
Re: How Do I Stop Having Bad Thoughts? by Stephen0mozzy: 8:26pm On Apr 01
joinnow:

strategies to help stop bad thinking:

- **Recognize bad thoughts**: Start by recognizing when bad thoughts arise.
- **Challenge bad thoughts**: Question the accuracy and validity of bad thoughts. Are they based on facts or assumptions?
- **Reframe bad thoughts**: Replace bad thoughts with more realistic and balanced ones. Look for alternative explanations or perspectives.
- **Practice self-compassion**: Be kind to yourself and treat yourself with the same understanding and care you would offer to a friend.
- **Focus on the present moment**: Engage in mindfulness techniques to bring your attention to the present and away from bad thoughts.

here are some examples to help you understand how to stop bad thinking:

- **Recognize bad thoughts**: "I always mess things up."
- **Challenge bad thoughts**: "Is it true that I always mess things up? What evidence supports this belief?"
- **Reframe bad thoughts**: "I have made mistakes in the past, but that doesn't mean I always mess things up. I can learn from my mistakes and do better next time."
- **Practice self-compassion**: "It's okay to make mistakes. I am human, and I deserve kindness and understanding."
- **Focus on the present moment**: "Right now, I am safe and capable of handling whatever comes my way. I don't need to dwell on past mistakes or worry about the future."
- **Seek professional help**: "I recognize that I may need more support in changing my bad thinking patterns, so I will consider reaching out to a therapist for guidance."
It's important to remember that changing thought patterns takes time and effort. Be patient with yourself as you work on stopping bad thinking and consider seeking

GeePeeTee

(1) (Reply)

Do Jesus Commend Shrewdness And Unrighteous Wealth / You Cannot Be Free From Masturbation Until You Sacrifice Your Penis Or Vagina... / Rapture On 25th Of April The World Is Going Yo End - Prophecy By Nigerian PROPHE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.