Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. (880 Views)

I Just Lost My Job. I Feel devastated / Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing / I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by ezechi24(m): 9:26pm On Apr 01
I've been struggling right from time just to make ends meet .

Studied chemical engineering graduated in 2016 and served this nation with every part of me with great joy and expectations, even though I knew the road isn't going to be easy, I was still hopeful.

Started a job as a supervisor in an hotel with meager pay, but I was still hopeful that things will get better even though the nation still isn't positively responsive to my hopes.

Managed to save for 2 years with help from other family members started a fabrics business, so relieved I could actually see my dreams starting to play out in my head, also got employed by a friend to work from home, a freelancing job that pays little, at keast tge pay would still solve some little issues .

Problems started when the freelancing companies stopped giving Nigerians jobs/ tasks it was quite an horrible situation, so now I'm having just this fabrics business.

This evening I still don't know how the fire started what I was hearing was fire fire from where I went to buy food, it was my shop getting burnt in my face, i wanted to run inside to see if i could atleast save some little of my goods but people arround stopped.

I ran mad for 2 hours knowing I'm starting from scratch again😭😭😭😭😭.
I'm not lazy but I'm tired so very very tired, I think resting forevermore would solve this in ending problems....ending it all would be better .
Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by helinues: 9:29pm On Apr 01
Well cooked.

Person wey wan buy rat poison for personal use but still dey ask for change, wetin him need the change for now..

Send my regards to my Iyami Eleko

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by LegendHero(m): 9:30pm On Apr 01
You self don try for this life my brother.

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by illicit(m): 9:31pm On Apr 01
Do u have type C charger?

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by chucks185: 9:37pm On Apr 01
Calm, everything is gonna be alright
Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by overall90: 9:37pm On Apr 01
Just to let the world know that the people that commented above are all APC and Tinubu supporters except the guy directly above me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by helinues: 9:38pm On Apr 01
LegendHero:

My own issue is hope the money for the coffin would be kept where people would be able to see, a note sort.

They come online all in the name of scam to be wishing themselves all sort of evil, the yesterday own wan bury him mama.

Bet9ja scam up and down don cast, they have changed tactics.

Na grass I dey hear before say Lion no dey chop, it be like some people's Lion don dey eat paper

Na the ex NL canceller crew dey behind this new dumb scam

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by Front0lane: 9:39pm On Apr 01
So sorry to hear this, do you have photos of the burnt shop. Let's help you spread the word, you never can tell where an helper can come from.

ezechi24:
I've been struggling right from time just to make ends meet .

Studied chemical engineering graduated in 2016 and served this nation with every part of me with great joy and expectations, even though I knew the road isn't going to be easy, I was still hopeful.

Started a job as a supervisor in an hotel with meager pay, but I was still hopeful that things will get better even though the nation still isn't positively responsive to my hopes.

Managed to save for 2 years with help from other family members started a fabrics business, so relieved I could actually see my dreams starting to play out in my head, also got employed by a friend to work from home, a freelancing job that pays little, at keast tge pay would still solve some little issues .

Problems started when the freelancing companies stopped giving Nigerians jobs/ tasks it was quite an horrible situation, so now I'm having just this fabrics business.

This evening I still don't know how the fire started what I was hearing was fire fire from where I went to buy food, it was my shop getting burnt in my face, i wanted to run inside to see if i could atleast save some little of my goods but people arround stopped.

I ran mad for 2 hours knowing I'm starting from scratch again😭😭😭😭😭.
I'm not lazy but I'm tired so very very tired, I think resting forevermore would solve this in ending problems....ending it all would be better .

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:43pm On Apr 01
Fake Story As Usual. Those that normally commit suicide don't make public announcements about it

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by helinues: 9:45pm On Apr 01
Holluwhakemmy:
Fake Story As Usual

Na those troller boys dey behind the scam. Their regular scam no dey work again.

Dem go soon switch monikers dey troll me upadan.

Pepper, Atarodo, we go show them on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by ezechi24(m): 9:45pm On Apr 01
Front0lane:
So sorry to hear this, do you have photos of the burnt shop. Let's help you spread the word, you never can tell where an helper can come from.

I'd send them tomorrow....😭

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by LegendHero(m): 9:47pm On Apr 01
overall90:
Just to let the world know that the people that commented above are all APC and Tinubu supporters except the guy directly above me.

Maybe the guy is also paying for his sins of cursing Tinubu supporters in his
Previous post.

I won’t even waste RIP on him if he go ahead with his April fool theatrics.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by helinues: 9:47pm On Apr 01
Front0lane:

Revalidation moniker.

Guy, this scam is just too dumb, aswear

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:47pm On Apr 01
helinues:

Na those troller boys dey behind the scam. Their regular scam no dey work again.

Pepper, Atarodo, we go show them on this forum.
lol
Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by LegendHero(m): 9:47pm On Apr 01
helinues:

My own issue is hope the money for the coffin would be kept where people would be able to see, a note sort.

The come online all in the name of scam to be wishing themselves all sort of evil, the yesterday own wan bury him mama.

Na grass I dey hear before say Lion no dey chop, it be like some people's Lion don dey eat paper

Don’t mind the guy.

Na their way be that.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by ezechi24(m): 9:47pm On Apr 01
helinues:

The come online all in the name of scam to be wishing themselves all sort of evil, the yesterday own wan bury him mama.

Now I get it, so it's because I bash you guys for supporting evil ....you shall all rip what you sow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by helinues: 9:49pm On Apr 01
LegendHero:

Maybe the guy is also paying for his sins of cursing Tinubu supporters in his
Previous post.

I won’t even waste RIP on him if he go ahead with his April fool theatrics.

Bro, we advised those guys to get productive instead of trolling others online just because of political differences, Dem no gree, Dem think say their bet9ja scam go dey go forever.

This no be any April fool, na suicide blackmailing threat which would end in scamming innocent people

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by Madmohamedslam: 9:49pm On Apr 01
helinues:

Bro, we advised those guys to get productive instead of trolling others online just because of political differences, Dem no gree, Dem think say their bet9ja scam go dey go forever.

This no be any April fool, na suicide blackmailing threat which would end in scamming innocent people

WTF

Guy go get a job

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by helinues: 9:50pm On Apr 01
ezechi24:

Now I get it, so it's because I bash you guys for supporting evil ....you shall all rip what you sow

When you are done deceiving yourself, let us know. You think I know sabi the person behind this..

Una Lions no even see grass chop again, na paper be the last option.

You remember your line, Children of God are dancing skelewu

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by BigkokoRep: 9:52pm On Apr 01
Hahaha 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 so wetin you dey Advise am?

LegendHero:
Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by LegendHero(m): 9:52pm On Apr 01
helinues:

En en I understand you now. I think people self suppose don wise by now.
Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by helinues: 9:52pm On Apr 01
Madmohamedslam:

WTF

Guy go get a job

Thank you for the verification and justification.

Na man you be

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by helinues: 9:53pm On Apr 01
LegendHero:

En en I understand you now. I think people self suppose don wise by now.

As you can see the guy above which I responded to, heh heh, Na the switching of the monikers I talked about above be that

They are petty scammers

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by Makunahatata: 9:53pm On Apr 01
Set awon online billionaire...kobokobo scammers...shior!

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by LegendHero(m): 9:56pm On Apr 01
helinues:

As you can see the guy above which I responded to, heh heh, Na the switching of the monikers I talked about above be that

They are petty scammers

Na true. He just open the account two days ago and he don Dey follow you already.

Be like say this people get beef with you specifically.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by helinues: 9:59pm On Apr 01
LegendHero:

Na true. He just open the account two days ago and he don Dey follow you already.

Be like say this people get beef with you specifically.

I don show them Atarodo for this forum.

Ajan ( Abija's messenger) self dey notify me whenever dey carry my matter go baba's place., na so the matter don reach oo.. When Dem no know say I be Ogbontete

grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by LegendHero(m): 10:00pm On Apr 01
helinues:

I don show them Atarodo for this forum.

Ajan ( Abija's messenger) self dey notify me whenever dey carry my matter go Baba place... When Dem no know say I be Ogbontete

grin cheesy
πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by helinues: 10:04pm On Apr 01
LegendHero:

πŸ˜‚

Na them dey claim online billionaires on the forum but behind the scenes, penury wan comot their eyes..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by Foreverly02: 10:20pm On Apr 01
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by yommen: 10:42pm On Apr 01
The OP is among Nairalanders that chant ' Ebi n pawa o'. You can see a lot lot of it on his posts. His situation is worse than the e bi npawa jibes but he won't admit. Now he has shamelessly washed his dirty linen on Nairaland for us to know he is probably poorer than those he aims e bi npawa jibes at. Very shameless people.

Anyway, person pickin wicked no mean say make you feed am to lion.

@OP, never give up. God has a plan for you. You just have to hold on. Imagine the kind of things people who are rich today have gone through. Many went through situations probably worse than yours yet it's all stories today. Just look at it as a chapter in your life. A better chapter is coming. Tough times don't last but tough people do. It sure will turn out for your good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by MONEY247: 10:44pm On Apr 01
See hate...
Hope you guys typing this hate never enter calamity ooo....
If you can't help just pass....... hmmmm
Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by BewareOf419: 10:46pm On Apr 01
You never die, last seen 10:28pm.. How far ezechi24

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need Help Asap Plz / Job Listings / Brain Dumps: Fresh, Current & Actual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.