Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. (879 Views)

I Just Lost My Job. I Feel devastated / Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing / I Feel Cheated By This Company. Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by yommen: 10:57pm On Apr 01
MONEY247:
See hate...
Hope you guys typing this hate never enter calamity ooo....
If you can't help just pass....... hmmmm

Hate! Go through his posts and see how many ebi npa wa jibes he has thrown towards Yorubas. You now think people will show pity towards such a person? Wake up!

And that's the challenge with your people. They talk down on people anyhow and boast to everyone like they are everything. Now when things turn against them, they cry 'Igbo hate'. When you displayed hate against others, you no know oo. Now na to o cry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by Blankstare(m): 1:15am On Apr 02
Keep pushing bro... never give up
Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by Lanretoye(m): 3:00am On Apr 02
ezechi24:
I've been struggling right from time just to make ends meet .

Studied chemical engineering graduated in 2016 and served this nation with every part of me with great joy and expectations, even though I knew the road isn't going to be easy, I was still hopeful.

Started a job as a supervisor in an hotel with meager pay, but I was still hopeful that things will get better even though the nation still isn't positively responsive to my hopes.

Managed to save for 2 years with help from other family members started a fabrics business, so relieved I could actually see my dreams starting to play out in my head, also got employed by a friend to work from home, a freelancing job that pays little, at keast tge pay would still solve some little issues .

Problems started when the freelancing companies stopped giving Nigerians jobs/ tasks it was quite an horrible situation, so now I'm having just this fabrics business.

This evening I still don't know how the fire started what I was hearing was fire fire from where I went to buy food, it was my shop getting burnt in my face, i wanted to run inside to see if i could atleast save some little of my goods but people arround stopped.

I ran mad for 2 hours knowing I'm starting from scratch again😭😭😭😭😭.
I'm not lazy but I'm tired so very very tired, I think resting forevermore would solve this in ending problems....ending it all would be better .
death you wish,death you will get.
Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by viccy12: 3:05am On Apr 02
helinues:
Well cooked.

Person wey wan buy rat poison for personal use but still dey ask for change, wetin him need the change for now..

Send my regards to my Iyami Eleko

You have always been an Edeot.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by CharlotteFlair: 6:41am On Apr 02
LegendHero:

Na true. He just open the account two days ago and he don Dey follow you already.

Be like say this people get beef with you specifically.
Don't use your head to carry another person curse o. You all have done well isolating yourselves from him to carry his cross so far. Let it remain that way.

But, seriously, who did he offend in the life before and now??
Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by BALLOSKI: 8:43am On Apr 02
ezechi24:
I've been struggling right from time just to make ends meet .

Studied chemical engineering graduated in 2016 and served this nation with every part of me with great joy and expectations, even though I knew the road isn't going to be easy, I was still hopeful.

Started a job as a supervisor in an hotel with meager pay, but I was still hopeful that things will get better even though the nation still isn't positively responsive to my hopes.

Managed to save for 2 years with help from other family members started a fabrics business, so relieved I could actually see my dreams starting to play out in my head, also got employed by a friend to work from home, a freelancing job that pays little, at keast tge pay would still solve some little issues .

Problems started when the freelancing companies stopped giving Nigerians jobs/ tasks it was quite an horrible situation, so now I'm having just this fabrics business.

This evening I still don't know how the fire started what I was hearing was fire fire from where I went to buy food, it was my shop getting burnt in my face, i wanted to run inside to see if i could atleast save some little of my goods but people arround stopped.

I ran mad for 2 hours knowing I'm starting from scratch again😭😭😭😭😭.
I'm not lazy but I'm tired so very very tired, I think resting forevermore would solve this in ending problems....ending it all would be better .
Don't end it, bro. The good news is, you're strong and healthy. What defines us is not how many times we fall, It's how many times we rise back up. You can do this - keep pushing.

May God provide for you.
Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by Mrexcell(m): 2:33pm On Apr 02
If u actually needs help this is the last place to come most people here will definitely mock u.
Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by Mrexcell(m): 2:36pm On Apr 02
If u actually needs help this is the last place to come most people here will definitely mock u and make ur situation far worse better go see ur spiritual guidian for better counseling.
Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by eepeepook: 3:46pm On Apr 02
Started a job as a supervisor in an hotel with meager pay.
Them dey forbid starting over for your village?

Last seen 10:30 a.m. My friend, you are a time waster.
Re: I Feel Like Ending It All To Night. by ezechi24(m): 5:18pm On Apr 03
I tha k everyone for their encouragement, really I appreciate...but you see those bigots and slaves that has already sold their soul for 25k per month job on nairaland they will all reap their evil.....I didn't come on line to beg or tell anyone to help me with money as i am not a lazy person, I actually work header than tinubu even though im not a killer and a drug baron .....a friend of mine gave me a way out and gradually im starting to recoup my lost......thanks guys

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diamond And Its Batches / Dunlop Test. / How To Use Your Time In Abia During Your Service Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.