Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo (4860 Views)

"No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React / Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership / Femi Falana: Hoarding Palliatives Is A Crime Against Humanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:29am On Apr 02
Brendaniel:

Who is Tinubu's father?
stop crying? You will not get presidency, you are just a small boy, after every thing you said about BUHARI how far? Now it's Tinubu the almighty JAGABAN... grin grin grin you guys can cry and wail from now till eternity, NOTHING FOR YOU cheesy grin grin
Re: Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by bigdammyj: 8:29am On Apr 02
Noted.
Re: Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by tfelicityk(m): 8:44am On Apr 02
Aameen to the said prayers...
Re: Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by Brendaniel: 8:46am On Apr 02
PortHarcourtcit:
stop crying? You will not get presidency, you are just a small boy, after every thing you said about BUHARI how far? Now it's Tinubu the almighty JAGABAN... grin grin grin you guys can cry and wail from now till eternity, NOTHING FOR YOU cheesy grin grin

You think I am bothered about where the president comes from, no I'm not, I only want good governance, and that is not what Buhari and Tinubu have shown so far, if I see a competent Yoruba man offering good governance as president I might support him for life time president....

So you are supporting Tinubu and Buhari because of tribe and religion not performance, the same Buhari we rejected is the one you people are abusing now after supporting him for 8 years maybe that is how you will start insulting Tinubu after he finishes his term....
Re: Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by Brendaniel: 8:52am On Apr 02
Olatundex22:
your tribe is the best 😏 isok isok and Obi record and tinubu record as governor is there for all to see. Just keep voting your tribe and keep accusing others for voting what they believe. When next election comes and you will expect those you accuse to vote for your tribe Abi continue

When we voted OBJ he was an Igbo man, when we voted Yaradua he was an Igbo man, when we voted GEJ he was an Igbo man, when we voted for Atiku Abubakar he was an Igbo man, when we voted for Peter Obi he was also an Igbo man....

No wahala, the Joke is on you.... grin

And lastly, Tinubu should be one of the worst performing governors in the history of Nigeria, imagine he governed Lagos and still failed as governor, that is like giving someone a Ferrari to compete with other slower vehicles and still carried last.. .
Re: Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by 82man: 8:52am On Apr 02
Riliwan akinolu oba of Lagos is number 1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ribadu Needs Repackaging / Revealed, Those Who Betrayed Jonathan From The Inside: Allison-madueke, Kuku, Mu / Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.