Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo (4863 Views)

"No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React / Father Mbaka: Nigeria Is Cursed With Bad Leadership / Femi Falana: Hoarding Palliatives Is A Crime Against Humanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by Kuginzi: 5:17am On Apr 02
Osun State monarch, Oluwo of Iwo, Oba AbdulRasheed Adewale Akanbi, has warned government officials and political office holders against hoarding palliatives meant for the people.

Akanbi stated that officials involved in the act are cursed and would incur the wrath of God.

The monarch issued the warning while speaking with journalists during the distribution of food items to the less privileged in Iwo on Monday.

The monarch said, “If any government and political officer holder is hoarding palliative, I believe that it is a curse. People should not incur the wrath of God in this period of Ramadan and Easter.

“You cannot finish that food by yourself. It will only kill you. Instead, distribute it like I am doing to those who need it. This is leadership! King is the servant and the people, you treat them as kings because I want to raise kings.”

Oba Akanbi also called on rich Nigerians to reach out to the poor in their communities.

"We are imploring Nigerians in this time of rebirth, in this time of digging new foundation, it is always hard, so this new time people should help their neighbours.

“The rich should help the poor so that we can all grow together and fight the corruption in the land and also to reach out to people during these hard times. They should know we are complementing the efforts of the government and those who have should do the same.”

Calling on other traditional rulers to act as a link between the government and the people, he also advocated for one-on-one meetings between the traditional rulers and their subjects.

"Traditional rulers are a link between the state government and the people. You can see that I went to my people one-on-one and I met them. It is not that I am sending people to them, this is how we want the government to know that the traditional rulers can go as far as meeting their people in their respective houses.

“Traditional rulers can actually reach out. People must have sincerity in what they do, traditional rulers can really reach out to their people.

“You see while I was distributing, my sharing formula is blind.”

https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/01/anybody-who-hoards-palliatives-is-cursed-oluwo/

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by Lonelyhrt1(m): 5:31am On Apr 02
grin grin
Re: Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by Stanleymaster1: 6:20am On Apr 02
Politician go just they laugh this man, because they already known they are curse.

20 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by Aboks(m): 6:42am On Apr 02
Greed is in the heart of every nigerian

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by Brendaniel: 7:31am On Apr 02
Aboks:
Greed is in the heart of every nigerian

Oga speak for yourself, greed is not in the heart of every Nigerian, some of you will support and vote the worst into power and expect them to deliver the best, all because of tribe and religion.

Back to to the topic:

If Oluwo is saying this then he is laying curse on almost all the APC leaders, that is if Tinubu and his family are not even among....

20 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by GOFRONT(m): 7:32am On Apr 02
Akpabio will not like this one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by Sunnycliff(m): 7:32am On Apr 02
So you mean Oba of Lagos that hoarded palliative us also cursed? Can an Oluwon curse an Oba? Which one get power pass?

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by MaziObinnaokija: 7:32am On Apr 02
cool iseee! Aseee! Ameeen!Aminnn

4 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by YoungLionken(m): 7:33am On Apr 02
Check his palace, you would see palliatives there. This is the kind of pretentious statement they drop just to deceive the gullible..

Until there's a balance in the system, I can't trust the mere words of anybody undecided...

4 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by Light78: 7:34am On Apr 02
shocked

Only the poor is cursed.

How about a politician who steals is cursed?
Re: Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by benuejosh: 7:34am On Apr 02
Louder so that those are the back can hear. Those who convert palliative to market commodities to sale and make gains.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by illicit(m): 7:34am On Apr 02
Yes your HIGHness

✌️
Re: Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by Btruth: 7:35am On Apr 02
So shall it be......

3 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by adikings22: 7:35am On Apr 02
Sunnycliff:
So you mean Oba of Lagos that hoarded palliative us also cursed? Can an Oluwon curse an Oba? Which one get power pass?

He said anybody hoarding palliative incures the wrath of God. That statement is emphatic. Obas too are humans. Several kings in the Bible disobeyed God and incurred His wrath. By the way, who the Obas think they are before God na? Some people will just reason like chicken. Tuehh!!

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by phemmie06(m): 7:43am On Apr 02
What about the oba that hoarded it some years ago. The palliative is not what we need but good live of living

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by phemmie06(m): 7:44am On Apr 02
You started well but ended it bad because

1.Majority of The traditional rulers have become an arm of governments or governor's boys.

2. The palliatives given to them in 2020 was not distributed but stored till when their palaces were attacked: a case study of Lagos

3. You saying palliatives should be given to traditional rulers means that you want an additional share of yours

4. We don't want palliatives, but give us a good living standard

3 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by Deicide: 7:45am On Apr 02
They would rather Hoard it and allow it to spoil or expire than give it to human beings in need

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by HateBigots: 7:46am On Apr 02
what happened to that Oba in Lagos that hoard COVID palliatives

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by wittywriter: 7:47am On Apr 02
YoungLionken:
Check his palace, you would see palliatives there. This is the kind of pretentious statement they drop just to deceive the gullible..

Until there's a balance in the system, I can't trust the mere words of anybody undecided...

phemmie06:
What about the oba that hoarded it some years ago. The palliative is not what we need but good live of living

Wittyness
Re: Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by Danisaint112(m): 7:57am On Apr 02
I find it particularly egregious when hidden storehouses containing food intended for the public are discovered. Such stockpiles represent a blatant disregard for the needs of the common people. In my opinion, upon discovery, these caches should be entirely distributed to the public they were meant to serve. Wastefulness of this nature is abhorrent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by Olatundex22(m): 8:00am On Apr 02
Brendaniel:

Oga speak for yourself, greed is not in the heart of every Nigerian, some of you will support and vote the worst into power and expect them to deliver the best, all because of tribe and religion.

Back to to the topic:

If Oluwo is saying this then he is laying curse on almost all the APC leaders, that is if Tinubu and his family are not even among....
No much to say about all because of tribe and religion. just the poster

Re: Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by JoeEeL(m): 8:03am On Apr 02
Ebi a fe lu yin ku.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by Brendaniel: 8:05am On Apr 02
Olatundex22:

No much to say about all because of tribe and religion. just the poster

We voted the best and we will keep voting the best same way we rejected Buhari for 8years that you people praised for the same 8 years only to start calling him a disaster after supporting him for 8 years, who is the joker here?

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by scait(m): 8:06am On Apr 02
palliative is not a solution to nigeria's problem. tell them politicians to make the economy good again, tell them to stop stealing money

1 Like

Re: Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:09am On Apr 02
Brendaniel:

Back to to the topic:

you mean obi the lying machine?
Re: Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by OilandGasMarket: 8:11am On Apr 02
I can supply you premium AGO( diesel) at a little mark up from ex-depot price. Message me on WhatsApp 09161131749
Re: Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by Brendaniel: 8:13am On Apr 02
PortHarcourtcit:
you mean obi the lying machine?

Who is Tinubu's father?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by Olatundex22(m): 8:14am On Apr 02
Brendaniel:

We voted the best and we will keep voting the best same way we rejected Buhari for 8years that you people praised for the same 8 years only to start calling him a disaster after supporting him for 8 years, who is the joker here?
your tribe is the best 😏 isok isok and Obi record and tinubu record as governor is there for all to see. Just keep voting your tribe and keep accusing others for voting what they believe. When next election comes and you will expect those you accuse to vote for your tribe Abi continue

Re: Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by ArewaNightmare: 8:16am On Apr 02
grin the Lagoon monarch will disagree 😆😆

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by SEGLIZ: 8:23am On Apr 02
only a cursed fellow will steal from the poor.
Re: Anybody Who Hoards Palliatives Is Cursed — Oluwo by GanagiBitrus: 8:25am On Apr 02
Govt should leave curses & do the needful - just provide good governance.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saving Nigeria / Ibadan Is Exploding Now! / Olisa Metuh Cautions Those Criticising Rev. Fr. Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.