Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Please What Is Happening To Access Bank Customer Care Line? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please What Is Happening To Access Bank Customer Care Line? (255 Views)

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is Happening To Access Bank Customer Care Line? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:28am On Apr 02
Re: Please What Is Happening To Access Bank Customer Care Line? by Rajahbite(m): 10:10am On Apr 02
There have been some modifications to their numbers due to the new NCC guidelines. Just add 02 in front of the number and you will be through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What Is Happening To Access Bank Customer Care Line? by Jewessgratitud3: 10:40am On Apr 02
Rajahbite:
There have been some modifications to their numbers due to the new NCC guidelines. Just add 02 in front of the number and you will be through.

Oh.. God bless you my love.

They should have at least updated it on the their websites now. . Just letting me to stress throughout yesterday.

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Please What Is Happening To Access Bank Customer Care Line? by Jewessgratitud3: 10:31pm On Apr 02
Rajahbite:
.I've added to the 02 it's still not going through undecided
Re: Please What Is Happening To Access Bank Customer Care Line? by Jewessgratitud3: 11:51am On Apr 03
Bump!
Re: Please What Is Happening To Access Bank Customer Care Line? by Gift96: 12:06pm On Apr 03
Best is to send them an email
Re: Please What Is Happening To Access Bank Customer Care Line? by Rajahbite(m): 12:25pm On Apr 03
Jewessgratitud3:

.I've added to the 02 it's still not going through undecided
Then contact their customer service on X (formerly Twitter)
Re: Please What Is Happening To Access Bank Customer Care Line? by Jewessgratitud3: 12:27pm On Apr 03
Rajahbite:

I'm not on Twitter.
Maybe I'll just go there when I'm strong enough.

Thank you dear

1 Like

Re: Please What Is Happening To Access Bank Customer Care Line? by Jewessgratitud3: 12:28pm On Apr 03
Gift96:
Best is to send them an email

Do they reply mails? I doubt.

Will go there when I'm stronger.
Re: Please What Is Happening To Access Bank Customer Care Line? by Gift96: 1:03pm On Apr 03
Jewessgratitud3:

Do they reply mails? I doubt.

Will go there when I'm stronger.

Yes they do.. But you will use the email connected to your account, then you tell them your name, phone number, and complaint with date it happened

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What Is Happening To Access Bank Customer Care Line? by Jewessgratitud3: 3:26pm On Apr 04
Rajahbite:

Thanks I got through. I had to Google their new customer care lines and it all came up. They've changed their lines.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria / The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria / A Letter To 21st Century Parents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.