Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye (45027 Views)

Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners / Tinubu Shakes Hands With Atiku During Signing Of Peace Accord / Buhari Message To Newly Sworn In Officers Of 9th National Assembly & Legislators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by fergie001: 3:27pm On Apr 02
ECOWAS Chairman, President Bola Tinubu felicitates with newly sworn-in Senegalese President, Bassirou Diomaye Faye.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by DatNiggaDaz: 3:29pm On Apr 02
grin grin

Emilokan wants to rob body with the youth league. It does not change him from being an old failure in Nainja

161 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by Zonefree(m): 3:29pm On Apr 02
In age, President Faye is Tinubu's grandson.

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by EyeCumInPiece: 3:30pm On Apr 02
Ancestor shakes hand with a grand kid. 😂

156 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by slivertongue: 3:31pm On Apr 02
that is no news Fergie

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by ejiIs: 3:31pm On Apr 02
OK oo
Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:32pm On Apr 02
kmaster007:
I thought President Putin also going there

Putin would have attended but there was information that Joe Biden would too, so he decided not to go because he won't want to be held responsible if Joe Biden falls of the stage. Biden is 81 years old and the president of the United States of America who is looking for a second term so that he will be 85 years old altogether despite being in the U.S government since 1971, at the age of 28 years old.

grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by PandoraObi: 3:32pm On Apr 02
Good

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by CodeTemplar: 3:39pm On Apr 02
Legitimacy of mandate affirmed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by okeyley: 3:39pm On Apr 02
somebody is infecting the other negatively. I would advise the healthy and hearty one to disinfect ASAP

If you know you know

modified

A Z0mbie quoted me down below but I don't reply Ebinpawas, the suffering and smiling, election riggers, and Block heads.

I would advise them never to quote me because I will not give them the attention they are craving for they are not worth giving one .

Cao

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by YesDaddyTill203: 3:44pm On Apr 02
Nice.
Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by Putindbutt: 3:44pm On Apr 02
All these excitment about Faye, i hope he won't turn to another George Weah of Liberia.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by AllBlack: 3:44pm On Apr 02
Na Seyi mate be this one.

Meanwhile Seyi Tinubu is sneaking into FEC meetings and entourage lists and sharing consolation messages on social media.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by nairavsdollars(f): 3:44pm On Apr 02
Can't we have a youthful president in Nigeria?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by YesDaddyTill203: 3:44pm On Apr 02
Zonefree:
So?
Biden and Trump are both much older than. Tinubu and we are about to vote one of them back into office for another 4 years.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by Idun2024(f): 3:45pm On Apr 02
EyeCumInPiece:

Ancestor shakes hand with a grand kid.

Hehehe

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by sofeo(m): 3:45pm On Apr 02
And so?
Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by NairalandGOAT1: 3:45pm On Apr 02
Someone should help me tell Tinubu that Seyi is older than Faye!!

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by Savedday2: 3:45pm On Apr 02
This handshake will surely bring down the cost of food price. grin

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by elmodee7(m): 3:45pm On Apr 02
Zonefree:
great grandson

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by Ofunaofu: 3:46pm On Apr 02
No Comment
Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by omoadeleye(m): 3:46pm On Apr 02
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by Abilistic(m): 3:46pm On Apr 02
smiley
Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by Melagros(m): 3:46pm On Apr 02
COMRADES, I swear to God, tinubu is brain dead, he is shameless, disgrace and also a colossal disease and disaster to Nigerian nation in general

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:46pm On Apr 02
Your son age mate

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by jamesversion: 3:46pm On Apr 02
Ok. What is the probability that Seyi Tinubu takes over from President Bola Tinubu.

I'd love to see that happen. grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by Mo6M: 3:46pm On Apr 02
May God help Senegal from here onwards.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by Babangidapikin: 3:46pm On Apr 02
It's not by age o ...but by results...

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by datola: 3:46pm On Apr 02
Sworn in fast fast!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Nigeria In The Brink Of Another Civil War? - Al Jazeera / Governor Obiano Wears Police Uniform (Photos) / 'Guguwar Obi' - A New Street Trend In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.