Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,046 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye (45161 Views)

Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners / Tinubu Shakes Hands With Atiku During Signing Of Peace Accord / Buhari Message To Newly Sworn In Officers Of 9th National Assembly & Legislators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by YesDaddyTill203: 3:46pm On Apr 02
nairavsdollars:
Can't we have a youthful president in Nigeria?
Is youthfulness a guarantee of good governance?
Didn't we have Jona, Bello, Gorge Weah in Liberia, and many other young incompetent executive officers in the past?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by yemmit90: 3:46pm On Apr 02
Zonefree:
In age, President Faye is Tinubu's grandson.

All Tinubu mates are almost 90 or above, but baba still dey claim 72, is God not wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by Putindbutt: 3:47pm On Apr 02

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by Melagros(m): 3:47pm On Apr 02
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin
You're laughing because your master has nothing to offer sane Nigerians
Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by Front0lane: 3:48pm On Apr 02

1 Like

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by Franzinni: 3:48pm On Apr 02
Wise man ... Very very wise
Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by YesDaddyTill203: 3:48pm On Apr 02
yemmit90:

All Tinubu mates are almost 90 or above, but baba still dey claim 72, is God not wonderful.

If Tinubu is 90 and this active, I just pray and hope that I can be this healthy at 90.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by Hezmatosky: 3:49pm On Apr 02
elmodee7:
great grandson
Descendant
Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by ufotunang: 3:49pm On Apr 02
nairavsdollars:
.. where Atiku, Peter obi wants to be president and do not want to give the youths any chance

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by kmaster007: 3:50pm On Apr 02
I thought President Putin also going there
Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by zoghys: 3:50pm On Apr 02
Putindbutt:
All these excitment about Faye, i hope he won't turn to another George Weah of Liberia.

Is weah that bad?.
Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by RickyJesus: 3:50pm On Apr 02
NairalandGOAT1:
Someone should help me tell Tinubu that Seyi is older than Faye!!
Why didn't you test your popularity by also contesting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by fergie001: 3:51pm On Apr 02
slivertongue:
that is no news Fergie
He is the ECOWAS Chair....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by NovusHomo(m): 3:51pm On Apr 02
fergie001:
ECOWAS Chairman, President Bola Tinubu felicitates with newly sworn-in Senegalese President, Bassirou Diomaye Faye.

What should he have done? Kissed him?!
Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by Judolisco(m): 3:52pm On Apr 02
Putindbutt:
All these excitment about Faye, i hope he won't turn to another George Weah of Liberia.
or saintsamin yahaya bello of kogi

1 Like

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:52pm On Apr 02
Melagros:

You're laughing because your master has nothing to offer sane Nigerians

But insane Nigerians a.k.a Mad men like your Master. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by 3kay945(m): 3:53pm On Apr 02
This news is somehow funny.. but cool cool
Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by Hezmatosky: 3:54pm On Apr 02
When your father is happy for another man's young son driving his father's car but refused to allow you drive his own, just know say ur papa na greedy man and he no love you. If I be tinubu, norbe all activities I go dey go. That's why he get vice
Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by Lukuluku69(m): 3:55pm On Apr 02
Putindbutt:

Exactly my thoughts too.

I hope and pray he succeeds.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by Putindbutt: 3:55pm On Apr 02
zoghys:

Is weah that bad?.
Worst in the history of liberia, in 4years, liberia became the headquarters of corruption. he lost his reelection.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by Pauljagt4(m): 3:56pm On Apr 02
Zonefree:
In age, President Faye is Tinubu's grandson.
hmmm
Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by pikechukwu6(m): 3:58pm On Apr 02
Shameless... Look at the two in the picture, you can easily see that One is already a decease undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by Fiscus105(m): 4:01pm On Apr 02
nairavsdollars:

And what will youth do differently? The governors and ministers that were/are youths, how are they fearing and what difference have they made?

In Nairaland here, what is percentage of youth talking senses to find solutions on issues that are posted?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by Eriggayabdem: 4:01pm On Apr 02
Faye should as a matter of urgency, scrutinise under his finger nails...
Residue of crack cocaine might be present...
Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by AllahOfBlood: 4:01pm On Apr 02
ancestor representing his umunna very well in Senegal
Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by NairalandGOAT1: 4:02pm On Apr 02
RickyJesus:

Why didn't you test your popularity by also contesting.

Stale!!

So to you, the only yardstick for measuring good leadership is based on popularity and not competence?

Wow!!
Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by DeeNet1: 4:03pm On Apr 02
Okay
Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by Chicentt(f): 4:03pm On Apr 02
The man go dey behave like tilumbu.
Why he allow tilumbu shake am nah?
😔😔😔
Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by Hezzyluv: 4:04pm On Apr 02
Why can't this hate on BAT stop already? undecided

Abi some of u wan carry the thin go grave

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye by lexy2014: 4:04pm On Apr 02
slivertongue:
that is no news Fergie

it is. it will added to the list of things Tinubu achieved in his first year in office

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu: Deji Adeyanju Clashes With Police After Submitting Bullion Van Petition / Sowore Discharged, Returns Home / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.