Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile (9694 Views)

Peter Obi Cautions FG Against Further Borrowings / Buhari To Reps: I’ll Finance ₦7.4trn Budget Deficit With New Borrowings / Fuel Subsidy: Nigeria Will Pay A Price, Borrowings May Continue – Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Alexis11: 9:03pm On Apr 02
Lol pot calling kettle black. 😂

2 Likes

Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by osazsky(m): 9:06pm On Apr 02
Fool just shut up..idiot pig..master pig...when u were governor u didn't pay doctors in Anambra for almost 2 yr .during this period most of them Japa to Dublin Ireland for ur info those 1200 doctors u didn't pay as governor's are destitute now over there..fool get out.pretender vice president nor go reach ur hand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Dbegining: 9:06pm On Apr 02
9jatriot:
No event to attend today.

If he is not in one burial, he is in a wedding, if it is not wedding, it is birthday, if it is not birthday it is naming ceremony. If none of these events are available, he will be on google looking for the latest bad news about Nigeria.

As soon as he finds one, he logs into twitter, even without verifying or checking the context of the news, he makes a tweet.

In all of these when does he have time to research for possible solutions to the problems he claims he can solve.

Also, Magaret his wife is a still a young woman, when does he now have time for her?

He has now dished the petecoastal churches he was junking around and he is now trying to woo muslims.

See mumu talk. Wetin concern you with him wife?

She comolain to you?!

1 Like

Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by nnadychuks(m): 9:09pm On Apr 02
You’re going too far Peter Obi… let’s talk about the usefulness of fuel (petrol/diesel) subsidy removal. What useful project have been conducted so far, after one year of subsidy removal?
Subsidy removal should have generated at least 10 billion $ so far. What is this revenue been used for in particular??
I just Dey laugh
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by osazsky(m): 9:09pm On Apr 02
Go back to the prison..that's where u belong sir..u told us u are a prisoner few days back..go stay with ur kind there..master pig

2 Likes

Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Emekaonline: 9:12pm On Apr 02
SmartPolician:

Don't they ask you people to take reasoning and grammar tests before you were recruited to work for the ruling party?

You need to go back to school or rather go to your village headmaster to help you understand when to use don't and didn't. Or are they the same in your village? Obviously you went to school but you were never educated

1 Like

Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by nnadychuks(m): 9:14pm On Apr 02
osazsky:
Fool just shut up..idiot pig..master pig...when u were governor u didn't pay doctors in Anambra for almost 2 yr .during this period most of them Japa to Dublin Ireland for ur info those 1200 doctors u didn't pay as governor's are destitute now over there..fool get out.pretender vice president nor go reach ur hand
That’s thesame problem Nigerians are having with verydarkman now.
It’s true leopard doesn’t change its spots, but even you, the saint of the whole world, are you blind to see that he’s not derailing?
This isn’t even political from my POV. But all the borrowings, removal of fuel subsidy, what use do they have in the economy?
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Nonexisting1: 9:19pm On Apr 02
9jatriot:

If he is not in one burial, he is in a wedding, if it is not wedding, it is birthday, if it is not birthday it is naming ceremony. If none of these events are available, he will be on google looking for the latest bad news about Nigeria.

As soon as he finds one, he logs into twitter, even without verifying or checking the context of the news, he makes a tweet.

In all of these when does he have time to research for possible solutions to the problems he claims he can solve.

Also, Magaret his wife is a still a young woman, when does he now have time for her?

He has now dished the petecoastal churches he was junking around and he is now trying to woo muslims.
What has your comment got to do with what the young man pointed. He simply advised the government of the day to reduce their borrowing and you're here attacking him. Truly, you people have zero senze. Tinubu and APC are wasting resources on many of you here and if I were them, I'll fire you here right now because you've proven not to have anything upstairs. If Peter had called Tinubu an idiot and you responded like this, I will understand you're doing your job. Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Timmi: 9:33pm On Apr 02
opamoses1:
I hope Otti is listening. He has mortgaged the future of Abia state.

According to Obi and his ObiZombies, Otti is exempted because he is an Ellupee. Senseless set of people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Kusu12: 9:39pm On Apr 02
The Agulu fraudster and fake messiah of obirodents has spoken. A failure and serial party defector is forming Mr know it all.

1 Like

Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Jonjam269: 9:42pm On Apr 02
A
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Johncarlo07: 9:42pm On Apr 02
SmartPolician:

It's worse not worst. What kind of school did you people attend in your village?

If I were you, I would spend more time reading my books than defending a man who has mortgaged your future.

Kai! Ur a wicked person. See as u finish dat Agbadorian life🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Thegamingorca(m): 9:45pm On Apr 02
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Thegamingorca(m): 9:48pm On Apr 02
Ikaeniyan0:
see this rubbish. My life is more better than yours, you should be worried about your useless life.

You can't use more and better together like that grin

They are comparative adjectives and mean the same thing

2 Likes

Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Johncarlo07: 9:49pm On Apr 02
SmartPolician:

Don't they ask you people to take reasoning and grammar tests before you were recruited to work for the ruling party?

Chai! Anoda upper cut.
Pity dat Agbadorian life na

2 Likes

Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:49pm On Apr 02
Dbegining:
This is the truth and nothing but the truth but watch how some idiots will leave the components of the message and say nonsense.

You can't expect much from people like that. People that mentioned recapitalization of bank capital as an achievement of the government. undecided undecided

why did he not put more effort in making anambra a better place?

did he not get bloodmurny as a governor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Gandrova: 9:50pm On Apr 02
Sir Gringory the motivational speaker grin

1 Like

Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:52pm On Apr 02
keneharry:

You're a stupid man

both tinubu and obi are ex governors

how many people did they lift out of poverty?

did they not see murny?
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by MaziObinnaokija: 10:00pm On Apr 02
grin. Leave Gringori alone..Allow him to dey deceive himself not the Northern Muslims.If he like, make he dey recite quoran.Aso Rock,he nor go enter.
9jatriot:

1 Like

Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by John4B: 10:02pm On Apr 02
opamoses1:

Leave abia state alone and be concern about ur own state. U are not from there, neither were u brought up there because if u were u won't be reasoning the way u are doing.
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:03pm On Apr 02
Nonexisting1:
What has your comment got to do with what the young man pointed. He simply advised the government of the day to reduce their borrowing and you're here attacking him. Truly, you people have zero senze. Tinubu and APC are wasting resources on many of you here and if I were them, I'll fire you here right now because you've proven not to have anything upstairs. If Peter had called Tinubu an idiot and you responded like this, I will understand you're doing your job. Shame on you.

the government must be paying apostle peter emmanuel obi at least as an ex governor 2 pretend like he cares about the masses if not why would someone as old as he is just be forming better-person-levels up and down when itz obvious the government wont stop finding means 2 chop life if possible chop human being join undecided
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by bentenny(m): 10:13pm On Apr 02
opamoses1:
You guys still don't get it!
There is nothing wrong in borrowing!
Even the US or UK are currently owing!
However the elephant in the room is whether those borrowed funds will be used to induce productivity!
If over 97 trillion by the Buhari administration was used for productivity,we would have been seeing the results by now but obviously,those funds may have been embezzled!
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Ikaeniyan0: 10:17pm On Apr 02
Thegamingorca:

You can't use more and better together like that grin

The are comparative adjectives and mean the same thing
my life is far more better than the life of smartPolician
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Ikaeniyan0: 10:17pm On Apr 02
MasterJayJay:

F9 in English.

Pathetic.

Stop killing English.
Trash!
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 10:31pm On Apr 02
opamoses1:

If Bulaba channels borrowings into productive projects like Otti is doing, Obi wouldn't be here complaining.

Obi didn't say the government shouldn't borrow, but it should be visible what the government does with its borrowings, which should yield RoI equivalent to or higher than the value of the borrowing in the short and long run.

You can't borrow trillions with nothing to show for it.
You can't borrow trillions to share or loot.

That would be sacrilegious.
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Rebuke: 10:34pm On Apr 02
SmartPolician:

It's worse not worst. What kind of school did you people attend in your village?

If I were you, I would spend more time reading my books than defending a man who has mortgaged your future.

Omo, some people get wicked yarns for NL o. Kai, see jab😅😅😅😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by victorclean(f): 10:46pm On Apr 02
The emi lo Kan people will not be happy with this. The obidents love progress while emilokans love poverty with gbegiri food
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by olisaEze(m): 10:49pm On Apr 02
Instead of the usual empty rhetoric and brain dead noise against this man, is it not high time these dumb folks all up on the front page pause and ask themselves what exactly they’re really defending?? Talk true, how can the debt profile of the country be at such astronomical levels with no positive impact on the economy, and someone that claims to have a functional brain still thinks supporting looters is patriotism?? Yes, that’s what they are if money they collected for one thing was diverted into unseen things! That’s the reason why the economy is shrinking till date even though they’re a party of universal anchor borrowers! You’d have to be a very very foolish human to be defending crime when you’re not even a beneficiary of the proceeds …..real e’ffing foolish!

1 Like

Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Shegznation001(m): 10:52pm On Apr 02
Na this too much talk no make him be president today
Re: Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile by Rebuke: 10:59pm On Apr 02
Panda7:
..peter obi is not an economist per say. If he had won the presidential election you could imagine the harsh conditions nigerians would have gone through. As a father, would you rather take garri on credit for your children or wait till tomorrow when you have the money to buy?

I am convinced Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they have. When I see comment like this in reaction to a sensible observation, it's such a pity. Enjoy yhur APC forever o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Congressman In Nigeria To Discuss ISIS & Boko Haram / Documents On The Igbos (pictures) / Buhari's Support For Oshiomhole Personal, He Didn't Impose Him On Us - APC NWC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.